Why Americans hate him so much?

Why Americans hate him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1229-frey-racial-generation-gap-20151229-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ton of spics, niggers and libshits. A lot of them post under American flags here.

Now Mudslimes.

We don't. It's just that the ones that do are more outspoken and whiny about it

If you lived here, you'd understand.

He is retarded and the media exaggerates his retardedness even further. People tend to not think for themselves and eat up whatever the news tells them

Vocal minorities

>turned a small loan of 2 million dollars into 2 billion dollars
>retarded
really electrified my prefrontal cortex

pic related

Most things people know about him are false thanks to shoddy reporting and social media. Basically why most republicans didn't like Obama at first.

Because he can take it

I have no idea, but I guess that promise them that we were going to pay for a pretty useless piece of infrastructure, and then tax Americans for imported goods to pay it because he knows jack shit of international economy should anger some Americans.

But it's just a guess.

kek, he's more Jim Carrey as the Riddler, the thin skinned piece of shit

>spics, niggers and libshits.
t.cletus

Daily reminder more people voted for shillary (of all people) than for donnie

>2 million
He inherited 200 million from his dad, give me 200 million and for 40 years and I could easily turn it into billions of dollars.

t. jamal hernandez

I live in a more educated state than you filthy niggerspic chicongo fuck.

SHREKT

>he inherited 200 million

That was debunked. It was 40 million.

>I could turn it into billions

No you couldn't dumbfuck. I severely doubt that.

kek

>2
>40
>200
This is Trump's true power.

So it's safe to say america is an immigrant country?

I doubt he lives in NYC.

t. jamal hernandez

I live in a more educated state than you filthy niggerspic chicongo fuck.

>supporting trump means you're a nazi

Stupid as fuck. Than again you're a rapebaby and worshipped a King who killed his brother for his throne trwatibg him like a god. I wonder what would happen if I called him a faggot in bangcock.

>Fred Trump, who was also a developer, died in 1999, and the New York Times at the time wrote that “his estate has been estimated by the family at $250 million to $300 million.” More recently, the Times in a Jan. 2 story wrote that Fred’s will “divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.,’ ” who died in 1981. At the time, there were four surviving children, Robert, Donald, Maryanne and Elizabeth.
So, it would appear, that Donald Trump did not receive $100 million or $200 million, as Rubio claimed.

>finnshits

Ayyyy

i bet you didn't even go to college Cletus

Trump won the educated white vote.

So you probably didn't unless you're a nigger or spic. But you're from Chiraq so it's safe to bet.

NYC is 30% white.

I don't know. I'm latino, and I bought a "Trump" t-shirt after he got inaugurated and wore it to class, and I got tons of shit for it. I had to show them my ID and say some sentences in Spanish to prove I wasn't a racist.

Why are SJWs so hateful? Trump is not a perfect candidate, but he is not an evil man either. He wants to ban illegal immigrants and protect American workers, what is wrong with that?

Not the guy you replied to but it's pretty funny how you dodged the accusation that you didn't go to college.

Where do you live? Even as a spic I'd be way too paranoid to do that here in NYC.

Globalists have successfully captured a stranglehold on the left and the media and are using divisive identity politics to push back against nationalist candidates who otherwise simply want the best for their people

The company he was given and it's assets were a lot more valuable.

Furthermore he didn't ever do anything spectacular, his money comes from having bought property in an area that was already expensive and continued to appreciate. It's not like he was running or even investing in corporations.

Prove I didn't.

>all this plus the giant mural of the black man on the wall

Memetacular.

He did invest it. He inveated in far more successful ventures than failed ones. Hence he made it multi billions.

If he was such a shit businessman, the company should be defunct by now and he'd be near penniless.

> educated white
really joggin my noggin there

>56%, and going down more, and more each year

Indeed.

I currently live in Washington, DC. I'm a student at George Washington University, but I'm Cuban, so I was raised to be very proud of America (which my parents risked their lives to get to) and of values like freedom and conservatism. Also, I was a little drunk and very angry, so I thought "fuck it, I'm proud, I'll do what I want!".

You are declining far faster than us now. All thanks to no limits on mudslimes entering your continent. They continue to pour in as we speak Pekka.

>make the american taxpayers pay for a giant wall that won't stop illegal immigration
>conveniently forgets to ban refugees from countries he has ties with
>tax payers shouldn't pay for abortion, they should pay for the welfare to support that child throughout his life instead lmao
Come on man, anyone who didn't vote third party is retarded

>marshal of finland.avi

Good on you amigo, happy to see another proud American. Sadly I don't drink so I wouldn't have an excuse to wear mine.

>56%

This is a myth (the myth is actually 60%, but whatever), based on the notion that if you have a Spanish surname, you can't be white. The USA is actually about 70% white (it's even higher if you accept that mestizo Mexicans have majority European ancestry, but I understand why many don't feel that way).

I understand you're probably just memeing because of Sup Forums, but this really matters to me. I am not a white person myself, but my country's identity is so very much tied up in the culture and ideas of white European countries. We learn about British, French, and Russian writers in school, about German thinkers, Italian art, British/French philosophers, many of our heroes are French noblemen, we speak a European language, dress in European clothes....the USA is a white nation, and will continue to be one for the foreseeable future.

If you believe otherwise, then you've been misled by insane SJWs or insecure Sup Forums posters,

>he didn't ban countries thatvhe had business ventures in

He used the same ban list that was on Obama's table.

>make the american taxpayer pay for the wall

Nope.

>withdrawing all aid from mexico
>seizing all remittances to mexico
>tariffing their shit so hard, multiple auto companies have closed down plants there and building new ones in America

Look at the Mexican economy right now. It's in shambles.. They're already paying lel.

see

We can always build a wall like Israel, it seems to work for them. He could also up the boarder patrol from that measly 5k. As for the abortion thing I'm fine with it, my taxes were already going to that anyway since I live in NYC. Now at least they have to take responsibility for it.

It may hit us in the short term, but if we diversify our economy partners we'll do fine. You on the other hand will have to suck chinese corporates if you don't want half of your food, TV's and cars cost more.

That was 2 million dollars in 1972 money as well

>make the american taxpayers pay for a giant wall that won't stop illegal immigration

Net migration from Mexico dropped to 0 all the way back in 2012. This is about limiting the flow of drugs and criminals across the border. My girlfriend in HS was from El Paso (she was a white egyptian, oddly enough) and I heard all about the crime the Mexicans were bringing. That's what the wall is stopping. If Trump voters think it's to stop immigration, then I don't give a shit. What matters is the result.

>conveniently forgets to ban refugees from countries he has ties with

This is a lie. Trump's ban is based on a list drawn up by the Department of Homeland Security almost six years ago.

>tax payers shouldn't pay for abortion, they should pay for the welfare to support that child throughout his life instead lmao

Abortion is murder. There are objective benefits to murder (for example, if we killed every black man between 18 and 45, the civilian homicide rate would drop by 57%), but I'm not going to support it unless it's in self-defense, either on an individual or national level.

>Come on man, anyone who didn't vote third party is retarded

I did vote third party, though. I live in DC, which is 90% Democrat, so I said "fuck it" and voted for Johnson. I'm not fully on board with Trump, and I hate Clinton, but I still wanted my vote to be counted.

I thought polls were always wrong and definitely those from CNN, right?

>if you diversify your economic partners

Good luck. 80% of the trade you do is with US.

>roleplay as Nazis

I have no love for Nazis, though. I'm just a conservative. If you believe that the two are inherently linked, then you're an absolute moron who doesn't understand history.

>CNN poll of

yes, very accurate and totally not done in a liberal stronghold area such as SF or NYC for the most unbiased data, of course.

I'm apathetic, both candidates were shit. Whoever got elected would have been so terrible that it would have discredited their party for the near term future.

But most people hate Trump because he panders to his base by antagonizing liberals, not by actually doing things. I saw someone on Fox News say that Trump isn't the most right wing president, but he's the most anti left president.

We don't The media does. The media's hated among the common people.

>tariff their shit so hard that it will cost more to buy in the u.s
>that increased price will be taxed
>you will be paying for the wall anytime you buy mexican goods
2/10 you tried

mmm that damage control

>inheritance
This is no loan.

The Finn was talking about a two hundred mil inheritance which is bullshit.

is it truly damage control when they're consistently wrong? these are the same pollsters who predicted Trump had a 30% chance of winning the election.

american's are sick of reading about niggers doing crime all day long.

He's only at a -0.9 approval rating. That could improve quickly if he knocks out ISIS.

I know. I mean, he turned a 1 million dollar loan into 10 billion. This is good. I wish my father'd loand me a thousand.

Whoop-de-doo. You'll pay two dollars more for groceries.

While the Mexican economy is going to be the new Venezuela. Did you realize why Pena called up Trump the other day? He was shitting his pants.

We will destroy the Mexishit economy. It will take many decades before they begin to ever recover. Look at the value of the Piss-o right now.

Which was much higher than other polls like fivethirtyeight.

How will Mexico pay for the wall if we destroy their economy? We need them to be doing well to have the money to pay for the wall.

Why are pro muslim immigration and anti-Trump protests always full of homosexuals?

Muslims consider them degenerate while Trump is not even against them.

A 30% chance isn't zero, it's not even that unlikely. Considering how Trump lost the popular vote, a 30% chance of him winnings seems about right.

Lel you don't even know how much mexican products you consume per day. Besides, destroying our economy will only make another immigration crysis in your country, good luck with that.

>how will mexico pay for the wall if we destroy their economy

By pushing them to 10th world status if they refuse to play ball.

>We will destroy the Mexishit economy. It will take many decades before they begin to ever recover. Look at the value of the Piss-o right now.
So you don't care if you pay for the wall, you just hate an entire country and want to see them become even worse, which ironically would lead to more illegal immigration to the U.S(more crime as well), the exact thing you wanted to prevent. Please stop posting

so whos paying for the wall now?
i need some arguments to win imaginary debates with leftard facebook friends

Not really. 538's Election Day prediction had Trump at 27%. The Nate Bronze infographs you've seen on Sup Forums conveniently picked screencaps from earlier in the campaign, before Hillary got schlonged by Weiner.

Yeah right. Transforming millions in billions is not easy, and many sons of millionares have become poor because they couldn't handle the money

As things stand. it seems like the USA is paying for it. Trump can make Mexico pay for it indirectly through remittance taxes/tariffs, but ultimately, the money is coming out of the pockets of US citizens.

>Besides, destroying our economy will only make another immigration crysis in your country, good luck with that.

EXACTLY. Why do so many Trump voters fail to understand this? If you want to keep the Mexicans out, the best way to do it is to help Mexico become wealthy so they want to stay.

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall...

That's what the wall and far greater presence of ICE and Border Patrol is for.

Also much more aggressive deportations by kicking out the 13 million illegal spics here, seizing spic remittances to spicland.

We can find other third world trading partners to take your place. Plenty of third world countries are already itching for that position. Ones that won't flood us with illegals and crime.

this SOOOOO much. what the election showed the US and the world is how conservatives dont bitch and whine on the internet and tv at all.

>Trump lost the popular vote
HAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A

>not an evil man either.
stopped reading there, hope you get bullied into dropping out

You don't live in Massachusetts, the most educated state

Probably because they were exhausted from all the bitching and whining they did for 8 straight years.

>Trump won the popular vote
HAHAHA
A
H
A
A

Only true for places like Germany and Sweden, we're still 99% homogeneous, unlike America.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1229-frey-racial-generation-gap-20151229-story.html

>By 2023, whites will comprise less than half of the U.S. population under age 30... [This puts] recent campus protests into sharp perspective.

>CHI gets disowned by his father

>That's what the wall and far greater presence of ICE and Border Patrol is for.
About time plata or plomo corruption and beheadings move to your side of the border

>He thinks a wall and immigration enforcement will stop illegals and cartels

It will take you years to build it, and "kicking out" illegals that are already there won't be that easy as you think

Like I said, good luck with that

>implying he didn't
Who's got House and Senate?
I bet you're immigrant or something. Or a lib.

Payment literally and figuratively.

We tariff the fuck out of them, get more companies to bring back their production from spicshitland back here. No more foreign aid, seize all remittances, etc.

If they insist on standing their ground, their country will be the one having an economy that is in crumbles. We know this not to be the case as Pena already called Trump about it panicking.

The wall will stem illegals greatly, so if they dip from being third world to sixth world, we don't have much to worry about. And again massively increased federal agents alongside the border.

>you hate mexico and want to see it shatter

Yes. Also part of the reason I voted for Trump. Spics are absolute scum.

About time for more drone strikes on your shithole too then.

Lmao. Israel stopped 98% of illegal immigration with their wall. It works in curbing illegal migration greatly.

just you wait dude...kek

If you tally up the total votes for the last Senate elections, Democrats got more votes as well.

The reason Congress has a Republican majority is because there's lower voter turnout for midterm elections, because young people (mostly Democrats) don't vote in them as much.

Now where is your proof that Donald won the popular vote?