Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
vocaroo.com/i/s14SGigzI3k0
youtu.be/L-LyFMCIpok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also this

shit thread

lmao kys iki-monteniggerini

Yours isn't name balk, doesn't have proper formatting nor link to the old thread. Back to /shit-yu/ now

the other thread is posted by some emmigrant, so I am sticking to this
even thou is by no means acceptable

I too believe Ohrid is a righteous Bulgarian clay, don't worry

The sad part is that we fought so much about this shitty little piece of territory, that doesn't really offer much... If you look at its geography - it's only hills and shit-tier land. Would have made much more sense to fight for the fertile lands of Wallachia and northern Dobrogea.

northern dobrogea is a swamp my man, you got the fertile part of dobrogea

N = bodies of water

>northern dobrogea
>swamp
you are gravely mistaken
not to mention the oil in wallachia
we wasted so much resource for you and you cucked for some filthy shqiptars

Everything is our rightful clay, we got robbed, BIGLY.

People who collude with mudslimes are the worst traitors. This is the thread for those who are loved by God:

The only one true go is Edfu. He is the TRUE Bulgar God.

by talking to muds you become muds

have fun

Rocco here, AMA

update your pic

>No callus on hands
>Gentle skin that hasn't seen manual labor

Sheltered city-fag confirmed

szia szláv török cigányok

>tfw so many mental tripfags with German flags

>thought montenegrini was ikibei

Jesus Christ, at least Ikibey is funny at times, you're just pure cringe

фaк your religion, фaк your country and фaк ю

Why isn't emily ratasomething and all the other sluts that make their living from being naked go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan to protest Trump and support Shitslam?

hmm

dont kid yourself
arabs wont touch her
>muh genes
she might have to suck a dick or two
but she does it anyway

Arab Muslims will definitely touch this if she offends them somehow (which is super easy)

Modern people love to protest while being in safe spots

makes no difference broskis, it's too little too late, our birthrates are plummeting, islam will conquer us no matter what, our best chance of survival is embracing it, with sharia and islamism, we can get our birthrates from ~1.5 as it is now, to 10.5, the greek and the bulgar races have a chance at survival

god will save us from the deadly cancer of liberalism yet

allahu akbar my brothers

Christian here. Would touch this, if you know what i mean.

I mean i'll put my penis in and out of her vagina multiple times.

weren't you "baby-booming" (with albanians, but still) ?

that's our delusional amigo fyrombei, traditional mudslime albanians are the ones booming

don't be ridiculous. Balkans have survived this once, much more harshly

Islam will never touch us

There's a difference between being a civil European person (atheist, agnostic or religious), touching pic related under her permission and being an ugly inbred Islamic son of village people who has only touched goats in his life and secretly craving to rape women under the guise of religion in order to satisfy his oppressed needs

>Balkans have survived this once, much more harshly
i don't know about that, balkans survived war and conquest, but not self-genocide by low birthrates

>me
>civil European person

>me
>asking for permission

m8..

>Islam will never touch us
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Birthrates change, fucking and making babies is the easiest thing in the world, see India and China.

Our genes are healthy and there is enough diversity in Bulgaria alone to create e new generation of healthy individuals.

Stop being so apocalyptic.

Are all Bulgarians impertinent? Maybe this will be useful when Islam targets us again

That's a sad recent decades global trend. And it's indeed an issue

I really think we'll manage somehow

see Also the number of birthrates are scewed by the number of young families and people in birthing ages that are leaving.

Considering that our birthrates are good, people will come back as the global fire rises. They have homes, lands and families here, there they only have uncertainty and turmoil.

>Birthrates change, fucking and making babies is the easiest thing in the world, see India and China.
not in modern ""western"" liberal marxist """"""civilization"""""", if it was all of Europe and even Japan wouldn't be dying now

the only salvation is either fascism or sharia

the dumb peasant masses will never accept fascism so sharia is the only option

>the only salvation is either fascism or sharia

Did you mean "The only solutions that I see".

Problems are caused by multiple things at once, not a single event. Therefore they have multiple ways of being solved.

Take the proper drugs and expand your mind.

I can fix your demographic issues...
you just have to put a good word for me with your sister.
>tfw this generation is one-child only, no siblings

>Are all Bulgarians impertinent?
Yes. Now give me some money to buy myself some booze.

the problem is, in modern urban society children are a burden and with contraception and abortion, people don't have to make them, they make 1 to 2 at maximum, rarely 3, many don't make any at all, it's not enough, 3-4, even 5 children per couple should be the norm for a flourishing nation

There has always been a surge of population after a war, that has been a fact for WWI and WWII for Bulgaria and many other nations.

The reason people are having less children, at least here, is because it is a FINANCIAL burden. People don't want to live in misery and subject an impressionable child to these conditions.

Another factor is the rise of chaos, or, to put it in other terms, it is getting harder for one given person to see reality as it is. Things are becoming more complex (not only in inter-personal relationships, but also international and financial (in fact every aspect of modern society)), thus it is harder for people to reach the final destination, whatever it may be.

I know this is an abstract problem, but there are smart people out there who know exactly what is causing it and I can assure you that there is a simple solution to it.

I hope you meant *isn't* on that last line

all of that is nonsense

germany, england, france, etc. are rich and they're drowning in the same mountain of shit

on the other hand, albania is dirt poor, and yet they're booming, same with many other even poorer mudlsime countries

muh economy is no excuse, people who parrot that moronic excuse should be slapped on the tongue with a stick

mire dite bre

>all of that is nonsense

not its not, you just can't think in more compelex ways aside from statistics.

You live in an extremely complex reality, what makes you think things are as simple as you make them out to be? Certainly contraception and so forth are a factor, but none of these explain the metaphysics of the phenomenon.

Listen to people who know much than you and are smarter than you or start using the proper drugs to expand your mind, you puny 2d creature.

>Listen to people who know much than you and are smarter than you
you should take your own advice

see

I have some time to waste, I'll humor your ignorance. Be kind and answer these questions for me.

> are a burden
Why?

>people don't have to make them

and in poorer nations they have to?

>they make 1 to 2 at maximum, rarely 3
that's true

The goal here is not to spurt out bodies, but to create proper humans beings who can consciously create their future and the future of their nation (maybe even the world).

What does it take for two people to raise a child properly?

vocaroo.com/i/s14SGigzI3k0

>6/3/1954, Tatoi Royal Palace - Queen Frederica, Marshal Tito of Yugoslavia and King Paul Of Greece

Why do they look so based?

:(

Pretty Queen, would sploodge on face.

Mfw a Macedonian page posted this

>Marshal Tito of Yugoslavia
more like Marshal Manlet of Yugoslavia

>btfo'd Bulgarians and Ustashi edgelords
>manlet

nope

>Being shorter than a woman

one grew up as princess of Prussia, the other at the mountains, probably malnourished

Can't blame him desu

terrible b8, lad

I thought malnourished dinaric mountain niggers were supposed to be tall

How can a historical fact be a bait? He won the war against fascists and nazis, that's a fact. And his iron fist kept Yugoslavia United for 40 years

u sound qt

your b8 just became more terrible

mountain niggers wont become tall if they are malnourished

prove me wrong, fuccboi

why b8ing on shit tier b8, m8?
at least put some effort

tito is based T.B.H

You're the best ones getting triggered when the name "Yugoslavia" comes up, lad, not me

whatever, believe what you want to believe

when Islam rules you will only have yourselves to blame

but you're so pathetic, your kind will be the first to convert

yea, don't put me in the same group with the regular 2 fingers tall foreheaded bulgarian posters in here.

I am an heir to 250 year old family name, roots of family go even further. The legend of the familia starts with us killing the local bey's son then emigrating to where we settled.

Slavery is a choice, there is a reason why one of our most beloved flags is "Cмъpт или Cвoбoдa".

You keep being a fag who will readily give his boibucci to the turks, I won't submit.

This map is helpful now I can see how big the Greek cities are.

u fell for the bait faggot

kek

that's ok, they will eventually enforce sharia and ban all forms of contraception and abortion, we aren't going extinct, at least that's a good thing

they WILL become in charge btw, it's inevitable, non-muslims are rapidly decreasing, muslims are booming, once they become majority they will just vote to get what they want

conquest of Europe without even spilling a drop of blood

if that doesn't tell us god is with them i don't know what(is it surprising though? europe has become sodom and gommorah)

I've never believed this memery of the "nwo that pushes cultural Marxism in our heads", but seeing Trump getting attacked by every media outlet (even irrelevant like the Greek ones), that signals something

Does your local media status quo attack Trump too, balk?

How long does it take from Chios to Izmir?

not a real attack but they show mostly the protests against him.

The special location of Izmir makes the trip too long.

This guy is so sad

Some countries are already gone, that is true. We are not, you are not, Romania, Serbia and v4 are not. Russia is not, China is pretty anti-Islam and so are the Philippines. There is a way out and there is hope.

None if you've set your mind on already loosing. Population can regrow, there are 12 mil Bulgarians abroad, some are coming home, even more will once the chaos from the American civil war ensues.

Your concerns are valid, but your view of the future is bleak, too bleak for your own good.

Why can't Greece just attack Turkey and take Izmir?

youtu.be/L-LyFMCIpok

Anyone else exited for the new samurai jack?

I woke up in germany. How else should I feel?

everything could be so nice
we could live in paradise

>Population can regrow
true but only with radical change to society

you're not even allowed to talk about it IRL, let alone getting anything done about it

maybe if a truly redpilled far right party gets elected there is a chance, but that needs to happen all over europe, otherwise any lone country with this government will face sanctions

the odds are 1000:1 against us

fuck germany

I have suffered too long. Greece should be my reward.

subhuman germany
subhuman turkey

Post some serial numbers you cuck, I want free video games

also, do you play video games?

I want to visit the lemon forest.

No memes, I have 2 Lemmon trees and one orange tree that makes both oranges and lemons

I get 20 supermarket-sized bags full of lemon by them each year.

While the "modern" Europeans have the money to raise children, they don't have that desire because they are "free" and its too fun. They forget their obligations to society and the future.

Things are so fun because reality is hard to deal with when you are not equipped to do so, escapism is at an all time high (even here to some extent). They are sheltered because of their money, we are closer to nature (and reality for that matter) because we have suffered and have prevailed through it all.

People here want kids, 2-3 even, but don't have the money to raise them in a stable environment.

They are not us, we are different peoples molded by different things.

Stop comparing yourself to them.

The issue is much more complex than you let yourself believe.

Greek oranges best oranges. Based Greek woman taught me how to pick out the best oranges, look at the butt end, the more opened it is the tastier the fruit will be. Works every time.

Are you not interested to make the world Greek?
everything
would be better
so much better

il open ur butt

I can not work 8 hours with germans.
They are boring subhumans.
A human
can not live
in this shihtole

I will make my kids greek.

your children
they will have african partners
and speak chinese

New generations of butthurt brown people will rule the planet.

>self-genocide by low birthrates
Nigga as far as greks are concerned we fuck like rabbits i think a recent survey placed us in the 1rst sopt in the entire world
But we do use the rubber extensively(like any sane human would do)

do it but only if they look like Ivi Adamou desu (Google her)

i want
a brown Greek girl
with black hair
big brown eyes