What the fuck is left before Thanos, holy shit, how many nobodies more have to get their own movies before he appears...

What the fuck is left before Thanos, holy shit, how many nobodies more have to get their own movies before he appears? And don't tell me there's gonna be a Thur 3, no one wants to see that fucking faggot get another shitty solo movie for fucks sake.

Who is Thanos?

if it's all shit, what the fuck do you care? move on to something else

>cosmic evil is looming
>lol but first this guy from a made up country wants to get you all together so he can show you a video from a location that shouldn't have had a security camera so you'll all fight each other for a couple of minutes before he attempts to kill himself

Seriously, all Marvel villains are shit, cardboard cut outs.

Literally who even gives a fuck about Thanos, he's such a boring villain.

We need Doom in the MCU as the main antagonist to the Avengers.

Found the cuck.

Thor 3 is also Planet Hulk since the rights to hulk are such a shitshow. It will be glorious.

If I wanted a boring canned response, I'd buy Campbell's.

>make 20 movies about capeheroes
>the main story arc bad guy gets killed in 2

LEL

Another question, what will happen AFTER Thanos?

It's all building up to him so will anyone care after Infinity War is over?

How about Huge Jackedman comes in and kills Thanos, and we build up to a crossover with the X-Men.

Is he going to lose to Andy Dwyer?

His name is Meme Lord.

Why is he even important he hasn't done shit

>Been reading a bit of the recent Ms Marvel series
>Art is gorgeous
>Kamala Khan is pretty based
>Chance to have diversity with a Muslim character without pandering

They have to make Captain Marvel first but I'll be amazed if we don't get her.

>dance off filled with quips is how they defeat the big bad of the marvel universe
its poetry

Are those the Chaos Emeralds?

You're fucked, they are crossingover with Mickey the mouse, Donald the Duck and Goofy.
In the last movie there's going to be a scene where Goofy steals the Thanos copter and crashes it on Thanos, Goofy saves the day and is invited to join the Avengers.

>cosmic evil is looming
That literally none of the characters even know about.
Thor only has a tenuous grasp on the Infinity Stones and their purpose, the rest of the Avengers don't have a fucking clue.
The only people who even know Thanos exist are Loki and the Guardians of the Galaxy, and they've had no interaction with the Avengers since Thor 2, and never.

Doom and/or Galactus if Marvel gets the Fantastic Four rights back, Dark Reign if not.

>doesn't like capeshit
>cuck
Uuuhhhh...what

I DEMAND PLANET HULK

But seriously, what else is left? Thor 3, Avengers 2 and Doc Strange, or are there any more Cap-Iron Manlet-Antman-Avengers in store?

I have a feeling Thor 3 will be all about the infinity stones and elaborating on Thanos

>Avengers 2
Meant to type Guardians 2.

>Muslim character

These movies are a goddamn clusterfuck.
Introducing Chalk Man!
He doesn't do shit but fuck it, we're gonna milk the fuck out of this crap.
It should just be Iron Man Hulk Captain America Thor and Vision taking on this asshole.
Everyone else is a shitty meme character who can only provide a momentary distraction.

>And don't tell me there's gonna be a Thur 3, no one wants to see that fucking faggot get another shitty solo movie for fucks sake.

that's why they added hulk :^)

That would be fucking great, but Fagtastic Four movies keep making him look like a chump.

Of course Dr. Strange will do Dormammu. Maybe even Mephisto/Blackheart and introduce Ghost Rider.

>so he can show you a video from a location that shouldn't have had a security camera
wait wtf

>30 fucking movies with throw away villains that are never any sort of threat to build up to someone who is literally omnipotent
>thanos is going to be somewhat of a threat for all of 1 1/2 hours until the second infinity war movie

>and introduce Ghost Rider
Will it still be Nick Cage?

So, since Infinity Wars is going to be a mega crossover, will they also bring in the TV characters like Daredevil and Detective Feminazi?

Black African Catman movie

No.

WE WUZ CATS N SHEEEEEEIT

Maybe after fighting a godlike being, they will switch to a different type of villain. A more human one like Norman Osbourne or something.

I can already fucking hear the complaints
>How can Norman Osborne be a threat when they beat Thanos, this is too much for my DBZ rotted retarded brain who only thinks in power levels

I don't read the comics but doesn't Osborn create a sort of anti-avengers type of thing?

the guy in OP's pic

Reboot the entire movie universe and start over.

Were they saying that about the Civil war guy? The one who outsmarted them after they beat Ultron?

Yeah, but these are relatively new comics. Dark Avengers, Dark X-Men. It's only five years old max. Even Civil War is pretty new. It's kind of weird how they did it, took origin stories from the 60s and jumped right into shit that was written this decade.