Best strain of weed to listen to music to? (Help a noob)

Best strain of weed to listen to music to? (Help a noob)
I want to enjoy music more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFAnn2j4iB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sativa because it will make you more paranoid and fucked up maybe even hearing secret messages in the music.

Indica is for insomnia. Period.

"Secret mags in music" that sounds kinda scary bro. Do you know what a hybrid will do?

that's pretty specific man, just play around and find your preference

Not only is that a lame opinion, those aren't strains

It is generally believed that Cannabis sativa strains are more prone to causing paranoia and anxiety in users, whereas Cannabis indica strains are anxiolytic and relaxing ("couch-lock"). Regardless, all strains of Cannabis are quite capable of producing paranoia.Aug 22, 2009

>that sounds kinda scary bro.
Well duh. Smoke a shitload of sativa then listen to Butthole Surfers - Locust Abortion Technician or Ween - The Pod

I just wanna chill and listen to electro pop

>Do you know what a hybrid will do?
See I know what the point was. Actual specific strains of these two SPECIES is just simple strength of thc or total fucking bullshit cannabinoid ratios. There are literally no other factors.

But you want it to sound more interesting right? I mean seriously what else could anyone possibly want to achieve aurally? Just smoke a little and you won't get too paranoid if you don't want to.

Blue Dream (both flower and live resin) is my personal favorite.

My point was indica isn't a strain and neither is sativa. Also that thinking indicas are just for insomnia is dumb as shit. If anything I think indicas make for a better experience in terms of music.

That's equally dumb. There's plenty of variance from strain to strain. Maybe not enough that listening to music would be a totally different experience but not all strains within a family are the same by any means.

Blue dream is the plebbiest of pleb

Seconding Blue Dream. It's great for everything.

dude weed haze

Talking a lot without saying anything.

And despite your grab at low hanging fruit, I clearly specified that they were species.

What? I don't see anything in to suggest that you were talking about species.
If you really want my opinions, I had some pretty great red dragon recently but really it all depends on the quality of the grow.

Wow the Quentin-posting has really taught me the error of my ways

Look this is all beside the point. Literally the only reason to smoke pot for the sole purpose of listening to music is to make it more intersting, no? Just like watching a movie or anything going to the fucking zoo. Have you ever looked at the moon...on weed? That's 100% about getting as paranoid as possible which is by far best achieved through sativa strains I don't give a flying fuck what the specific strain is.

Learn to enjoy music withou drugs first, you mook.

Honestly I don't really get your perspective at all. Weed just gives me a change in state of mind, I don't find it to be some kind of transformative psychedelic experience. When I look at the moon high I see the moon, except I'm high. On top of that I find paranoia really uncomfortable and can't really imagine seeking that feeling out. For me the upside to listening to music high is mostly that it seems more grandiose and I'm more easily impressed.

I guess the "dude weed lmao" meme is kind of making fun of that mindset a lot of people who aren't really used to cannabis have.

It's about more of making fun of the cringy weed culture and retarded stoners

Amnesia

>thinking drugs help you enjoy music more
only faggots think this way

Yeah but I think that's in large part a product of people who are new to weed. Kids who get drunk for the first time act a similar way

I mean, they do. I personally get plenty of enjoyment from music sober. But occasionally all I want to do is smoke a bit late at night, get all cozy, turn the lights off and just absorb the music in the dark.

I don't do it very often, but at least for me it's a more rewarding experience than my usual just listening to stuff while I'm doing other things.

don't take them but it's scientifically proven

>it seems more grandiose and I'm more easily impressed.
Yeah that is literally paranoia. What you described is a low level of paranoia. It is a paranoia of importance and significance. High level paranoia is Helter Skelter Manson time.

Additionally, marijuana is known for producing literal auditory halluconations but that is not actually associated with actively listening to music but rather instead relative silence where most often someone will think they are hearing music and then subsequently follow it.

The only thing I ever do when I smoke weed is close my eyes and listen to music through headphones, as I personally find the affect it has on my music perception to be profound. I don't even know how to begin explaining it. It's like I have 10 different minds with which to pay attention or some shit, I can hear every timbre in extreme detail at once and I'm right there in the moment with the sounds, whereas sober you're always predicting or remembering the next part, or half thinking something conceptual about the song or some shit. I also got some synaesthesia when I smoked for the first time in months a while ago, I could see the colours of the song and feel the shape of the sounds whatever that means, tom toms were particularly satisfying, it was euphoric. I smoked way too much over the following days trying to recreate that but couldn't.

I listened to this song high for the first time a while ago and laughed at 0:56 onwards because a very quiet vocal track that keeps going in the left channel was very prominent then and I've honestly never noticed it before haha youtube.com/watch?v=yFAnn2j4iB0