At party talking to this girl

>at party talking to this girl
>big American guy comes up to you
>"So uh... what's goin' on here, guy? You uh... you havin' a little chat with my lotus blossom, fella?"

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/
halfasian.org/2017/01/11/the-creator-of-the-largest-white-nationalist-nazi-website-explains-that-marrying-asian-women-is-the-key-to-re-establishing-the-natural-order-of-white-male-supremacy-asian-women-are-allies-of-white-m/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/21/disgraced-ex-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-to-be-sentenced-after-sex-crimes-conviction/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/half-asian-son-alex-buckner-kills-family-after-shooting-them-and-setting-home-on-fire/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/one-of-elliot-rodgers-victims-george-chens-mother-blames-rodgers-mother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4U

Give him a burger and leave with the girl. Result is 3 happy people.

Yes, I'm showing her my BBC.

"That's really strange. She's been flirting with me all night but she never mentioned you."
promptly leave

We all know you Aussie have small dicks when your blacks.

Probably just move along because that bitch is 3/10

But he's only big to you because you're Asian. He'd look normal to me.

Why is WMAF so perfect bros?

>when your blacks.
I know what all those words mean, but that doesn't make sense.

I sheathe my katana, kowtow respectfurry, and say "berry sorry gaijin-sama" before three-sixtying out of there.

>my lotus blossom

so sweet

show em this

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/

halfasian.org/2017/01/11/the-creator-of-the-largest-white-nationalist-nazi-website-explains-that-marrying-asian-women-is-the-key-to-re-establishing-the-natural-order-of-white-male-supremacy-asian-women-are-allies-of-white-m/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/21/disgraced-ex-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-to-be-sentenced-after-sex-crimes-conviction/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/half-asian-son-alex-buckner-kills-family-after-shooting-them-and-setting-home-on-fire/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/one-of-elliot-rodgers-victims-george-chens-mother-blames-rodgers-mother/

t. Elliot Rodger

why do yanks say uhhh and take so long to finish their sentences?

my dad's a yank and he does this constantly; it's fucking infuriating.

reminder that no matter how much you wish otherwise, happa children are almost always physically disgusting and have serious mental/identity issues.

hello elliot

uhhh what's your problem man?

you probably cry and walk away go home and masterbate to hentai because you have a 1 in dick

she wants to get with a big American man

YES, YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THIS OR WHAT?

I believe this is a real khazak

he is a kazakh actor

"Yeah bud. You reckon you gonna do somethin' about it, my guy?

What is this expression meant to convey

That's because of American ""education"".

autism