Is the US as perfect as it seems?

Is the US as perfect as it seems?

no

that picture makes me gag

i meant im all for conservatism and white people etc

but like, cant they have a more futuristic interpretation, not 100 years old?

Depends on where you live.

well its sunny and you can have a big yard pretty inexpensively if you live rural, so yes its much like that picture still

No, but Americans are still clinging onto their "American dream" when it was never sustainable in the first place.

The pic is from the 60's

No
All the cheeky and fun memes are now cruel and tragic because of Drumpf

you haff to go back carlos mohammed

That pic should Be changed to mestizos or black male/ white women with mixed kids. The age of white people is finished.

Thank God

Florida seems like a paradise to live in if you're upper-middle class.

The New York-Philly-NJ area is depressing as fuck.

I've only been on the east coast.

Actually, it's better than it seems.
That is if your image of America is the one given by news headlines.

Things are pretty calm, safe, and I'm paying my way through college without crippling debt.

So far, I owe $5500 and I'm in my third year.
I expect to owe about 10K by the end of my undergrad. Not too bad.

No, but it IS more free than any other western nation. Some states and possibly Switzerland excluded.

If you want complete security, just go live in a prison. You'll have everything and the only thing you lose is your freedom, which is really a small concession.

guy is jealous of the US and has no clue.

never perfect but good yes for damn sure. every single person i know from high school and adult life (white, black, brown and yellow) that stopped whining and complaining and actually started working in some way. those who started their own company or started working for a company they liked is making it and living the "dream". as in they can afford everything that is in reason. they arent all super rich or travel every weekend or own a yacht or jet but actually have to work hard and on weekends too. they love it and are also glad for it.

If your idea of perfect is decaying slums, nonexistent public utilities and being surrounded by foreigners and idiots, it's perfect.

>expect to owe 10 000 when finishing school
>its pretty good

Top kek

No

Honestly, I think that if you live in any reasonably developed country, the standard of living for the middle class is fairly similar across the board.

Soon

I think Swedish people hate murricans...

Btw, according to Hillary, these people are all "racist white trash" who should be allowed to have a voice in US politics.

>should
meant to write shouldn't*

I don't hate murricans. Hate based on nationality is arbitrary, since our shared physical and cognitive abilities mean that we all have the same potential, depending on our environments.

I do, however, hate American politics. I hate how the poor people there had nowhere else to turn than Trump the oligarch, just because their """""left""""" is occupied with building transgender restrooms. A left which is busy preventing rape on campuses where only a minority could afford to study in the first place, while they give zero fucks about the rape outside those campuses. A left who chose a "strong independent woman" over a competent politican with a good class perspective.