How did the RAF beat the battle-hardened aces of the dreaded Luftwaffles?

How did the RAF beat the battle-hardened aces of the dreaded Luftwaffles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wkxrQOkNdc
omaka.org.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqmMlBGmX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish tricks and schemes.

AA
all air battles won by germs

they messed up their guidance system

By having most battles over Britain coast

The germans started to bomb the cities instead of the airfields and airplane factories. After a month the English were again as it were day 1 of the battle of England with more experience than ever and new planes only while Germany had used it all and their crews were exhausted.

Had the germans stayed with the same tactic they could had put them into submission and maybe Sealion would have happened.

This. Also, Germans were notorious for letting their aces die in combat instead of retaining them to train fresh pilots.

Shot them with plane guns (Guns on a plane)

Poles replaced inexperienced and silly Anglos and pew pew'd Germans

Czech fighting aces

>battle-hardened aces
HAH

radar

They could sit and wait until radar showed german planes in the air and then be up in the air themselves in 10 minutes versus having constant air patrols over southern england which would have burned out England's already limited supply of pilots.

By fighting them and not believing Naziboo rubbish

They didn't, Germany actually won WW2 but the Jews won't tell you that

Allies refreshed their rosters to keep everyone well adjusted and sharp whilst Germans kept their old pilots instead of trainign new ones. But it should still say something that all top 100 pilots were axis or axis co-belligerent. Namely finns and nips.

>Brits
>Beating anyone

Well the British invention of Radar helped too. We were too cunning.

By having better looking and faster, superior planes.

The same way the Russians did.

Far more [inferior, cheaply-produced] equipment combined with a home-field advantage.

Congrats hans you wasted five hundred 7.7 and one hundred fifty 20mil ammo shooting down three hurricanes and two spits, good thing the furniture factories are cranking them out by the dozens.

also

>actual start of the war
>aces

thank god your grandparents fought so hard in order for London to have a muslim mayor, KEK

Boland please. Only about 1/5 of the pilots were non British, and there were almost as many New Zealanders as Poles

numbers

Because of the Rolls-Royce Merlin engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wkxrQOkNdc

Weren't a lot of them also French aces and other volunteers

You didn't fight at all. And still managed to almost destroy your country by now.

This.
Expert explanation: allies were better.
Sorry if it's too technical.

t. war thinguttes experto

The Crimea and cucked you out of a border with India

> The Royal Air Force roll of honour for the Battle of Britain recognises 595 non-British pilots (out of 2,936)

> These included 145 Poles, 127 New Zealanders, 112 Canadians, 88 Czechoslovaks, 10 Irish, 32 Australians, 28 Belgians, 25 South Africans, 13 French, 7 Americans, 3 Southern Rhodesians and one each from Jamaica and Mandatory Palestine

Each of those Frenchmen were worth a thousand Anglos

2,353 British pilots, along with pic related.

Valiant Polish airmen.... kidding. They changed their overall strategy when it was weeks away from working.

Neither one of me and you had the chance to fight,one of my grandparents did volunteer to fight against the russkies in finland though.

If your country doesn't have at least 1 airworthy Spitfire, then you're pretty much a non-country.

NZ, usa , french , czech and polish fighter aces joined in there where many aces from the first world war that got left over many of them where well skilled.
many volenteers out side of british isles wanted to help save the uk and very many of them where very passionate about it.

radar and the spy adencies helped a big deal.
and lests nit for get the french resistance leaked bombing run schedules to the British.

It surprises me that former enemies like France and Britain can become friends. Also very surprised Ireland was helping

I saw one flying at the Wanaka Air Show a few years back.

Did you know Peter Jackson has a huge collection of WW1 fighters? There's a museum here you can see them at omaka.org.nz/

Have four of them.

They were brave men. I'll give em that. My both grandfathers fought in both conflicts the other one took part in the Tali-Ihantala battles and lost his arm and leg (literally).

>NZ has 3
>australia has 2

As I've always suspected NZ is superior to Australia.

>helps to save Britain
>fast forward 2016
>"we don't want to be in the same club as you, you filthy Europeans"
o-ok Britain ;_;

>That one Spit in Zimbabwe

Beautiful

There's a difference between the EU as an organisation and the European people. Of course chavs will slag off foreigners living here, but they're in the minority.

>"we don't want to be in the same club as filthy Krauts"

Fixed that for you m8

Very good post

this

also the importance of the battle of britian is grossly exaggerated

NOTHING compared to the eastern front

>fuck white people
>blacks are our bros
>.... becomes brazil
>oooga booga let us in EU racist cracka!! let us in France!!

france and britain are an old couple that constantly bicker but when push comes to shove are still deeply in love with each other

blame the refugee crisis and romani-a joining, 2006 EU borders were maximum comfy

>I saw one flying at the Wanaka Air Show a few years back.

I saw a Lancaster bomber with two Spitfires flanking it fly very low over the coast of east Kent a few years back. The sound and sight was quite something.

>britian
britain

From war thunder I understand what all german fighter can't into turn fight and speed other words nazis planes are sucks.
But japanese planes are pretty good but they can't into speed.

Hello this are yak 9U and La7 nice to meet you luftwaffe, and goodbye. Also airacobra and IL 2 kickass .

>fuck white people
>blacks are our bros
>.... becomes brazil
????

Becomes a black/mulatto state.

Loser nazi faggots who can fight only with weak Europe.

The real losers of WW2 was the Russians. Getting destroyed so hard by the Finns just to be sent to Gulags after the war, how fucking retarded can a group of people be.

Losers was degenerates who can't into war and kill nazis. Other russians who can into war were a winners.

Blacks are 7% of the population, whites and pardos are about 40% and the other minorities make up the rest. The Brazilian society is highly stratified, with each social class having preponderant races, white being the richest and most influential of them.

But Finland lost that war.

>winners
How delusional can one country be, go take some Krokodil fucking garbage

Say it winners, like real winners top winners. Smashed crushed enemy on forever. Russian fighting spirit fuck yeah! Nozis get cuked!
Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

(Hahaha nice bait right)

Jesus Christ what stuff are you on man

:^)

Not to interfere me to baiting nozis m8.

Well we're doing just fine, so is Germany, BUt yes i guess the current state of your country was worth those sweet 11 million soviet lives.

Victory or death.

And you lost to Bolsheviks.

russians have a better drinking culture though with all those small side dishes or what they are called

Well the death part became really familiar thing there right :^)

What the fuck is going on in Hungary

And bolsheviks lost to Russia in 91, like real lost. (Nice bait)

Says the loser side lmao.

RADAR.
Brits massed all the planes that they had in one place they knew Germans are going to attack and BTFOd them instead of having half of the planes patrol elsewhere over Britain and the rest getting overwhelmed.

In the long run? Nah i think we have the upper hand.

Ireland didn't help, those people volunteered to fight the Nazis then when the war was over saw their country brand them traitors and refuse to let them back into the country.

All german bombers and twin engine fighters were trash. Especially this piece of shit and they made a lot of it

>British plane
>French flag
Wut?

That's why we want you to become our 7th state.

OOF AAF UP THE RAF

Not French flag. RAF tail flash.

>Regular Air Force
I always thought it was Royal AF

>ex-commie is still butthurt about failing to conquer small backwoods country - twice

>Regular Air Force
its was the civilain version that volunteers could join because they wanted to sperate them so that native brit's got all the credit

the royal air force was for native brits only.
whatever.

26 millions
but yes crushing your ancestors skulls for destruction of europe worth it

>germans in charge of war
LOL

>battle-hardened
battle against who?
polish air force?

>inb4 spanish civil war

losing some clay but not being conquered by soviets is victory, now Finland is 100x richer than russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8

Dumb shit
\|/
(you)

and now they're cleaning the loo

t. 1k wealth ivan
fin is big boy 60k wealth

poorstralia BTFO

my wealth is 49.000
pp its like 120 in bingolia

Homefield advantage. Germans had to fly all the way to Britain and back, nursing their engines and conserving fuel and ammo. They couldn't take too many risks with the aircraft or they'd be downed in hostile territory. Britbongs had none of these issues and could push their planes harder.

Also the psychology: when you're flying above your homeland defending against invading enemy hordes, it's going to override your self-preservation because your fighting for your home. Tommy from Sutton has a real vested interest in making sure that HE-111 doesn't reach London. Meanwhile Hans who's piloting it has never been outside Germany before and is finding it hard to understand why he should risk his life to deliver the bombs. In fact he might claim engine failure, drop them in the channel and fuck off so he doesn't get killed.

The people who fought hardest were the ones who had already lost their homes, and were now fighting to liberate them again:
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqmMlBGmX4

It'd be like about 12k my friendo. Or less.

>Germans had to fly all the way to Britain and back
You do realize that they were flying from France?

Yes, and that still gave the 109s of the day just 10-20 minutes over London before they had to turn tail and run.

You have to be at least 18 to post on this website.

>have 50 poles flying planes in 1940's
>DAT IS WHY WE NEED 800,000 Polish immigrants

This is used as an argument in England btw.

homefield advantage

F

Why did NZ have such a large air force presence in ww2?