100% Full Neotenic The Most Progressed Materrace

> 100% Full Neotenic The Most Progressed Materrace

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.kr/search?q=sweat glands by race&tbm=isch&imgil=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM%3A%3BG9nGzFyhsQMxtM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fnippaku.wordpress.com%252Ftag%252Fracial-differences%252F&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESjwIJiti_1-nksMnQagwILEKjU2AQaBggACAMICgwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKLYI8ge3CP8HvAjjE-UTwh2XA50TyD_1LNsk_1yjaON6soyDaqKMs_18D8aMKz4M9UBf9HJ1XsPBlU6qKQvtxdn6r1eqrn_10qlKin6l7IpPcTUNH8Frl8LRspCSOiAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEgHFjKAwLEJ3twQkabQoXCgVtdXNpY9qliPYDCgoIL20vMDRybGYKFgoFYW5nbGXapYj2AwkKBy9tLzBtd2MKGwoIZG9jdW1lbnTapYj2AwsKCS9tLzAxNWJ2MwodCgptb25vY2hyb21l2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMW13a2YM&fir=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM%3A%2CG9nGzFyhsQMxtM%2C_&usg=__MsqhaCibShKI1qAA4tcViwrrC-0=&biw=1920&bih=925&ved=0ahUKEwiqpr3Fq-nRAhVFF5QKHVMjCoUQyjcIOQ&ei=b-qOWOqyDMWu0ATTxqioCA#imgrc=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's that? penis length?

Oh. I forgot explanation.

It's Apocrin spring rate, in other words, body odor degree

Is it true that Koreans shamelessly fart in public?

Is it true Vikings smell their philtrum and misunderstand its smell as someone else's fart smell?

It doesm't make any sense, Latin Americans would be in between Western Euros and Native Americans, not outside that range, what's your source for this and why are you relating this trait to neoteny?

am i smell bad user?

>black people smelling bad isn't a meme

>Indonesia
Yes. You smell like dead chinks.

google.co.kr/search?q=sweat glands by race&tbm=isch&imgil=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM%3A%3BG9nGzFyhsQMxtM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fnippaku.wordpress.com%252Ftag%252Fracial-differences%252F&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESjwIJiti_1-nksMnQagwILEKjU2AQaBggACAMICgwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKLYI8ge3CP8HvAjjE-UTwh2XA50TyD_1LNsk_1yjaON6soyDaqKMs_18D8aMKz4M9UBf9HJ1XsPBlU6qKQvtxdn6r1eqrn_10qlKin6l7IpPcTUNH8Frl8LRspCSOiAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEgHFjKAwLEJ3twQkabQoXCgVtdXNpY9qliPYDCgoIL20vMDRybGYKFgoFYW5nbGXapYj2AwkKBy9tLzBtd2MKGwoIZG9jdW1lbnTapYj2AwsKCS9tLzAxNWJ2MwodCgptb25vY2hyb21l2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMW13a2YM&fir=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM%3A%2CG9nGzFyhsQMxtM%2C_&usg=__MsqhaCibShKI1qAA4tcViwrrC-0=&biw=1920&bih=925&ved=0ahUKEwiqpr3Fq-nRAhVFF5QKHVMjCoUQyjcIOQ&ei=b-qOWOqyDMWu0ATTxqioCA#imgrc=2GWiZ-FgcPPqkM:

Because, The more Neotenic, The less smell, The more young looking etc etc

ayo hol up dis sum rayciss ass shitt korea nigga asian little dick fuck boy, you mad att muh bbc muhfukka

>20% difference between whites and blacks
>white claim to be masterrace
>meanwhile there's a 100% difference between east Asians and blacks

body odor is a non-issue unless you literally haven't showered in a week

It's not only in Scandinavia though, Youtubers living in Korea from all over the world made videos about you guys farting in public.
Also what's with your obsession with feces?

yes you need cure, which i happen to know :3

How can latin americans be smellier than europeans and natives?

Oh right, the rest of the continent has nignogs.

Kek. What a childish teasing.
Don't worry about the fart problem, in my case, I try to fart as secretly, silently as I can. Then I move away, just like a ninja

>That disturbing arm hair

That correlation to neoteny based on this seems to be pretty much bullshit and I can't find anything at all on studies in mestizos/Latin Americans, I'm guessing if this is a Korean study they might have used Brazilians as test subjects which tend to be more mulatto because otherwise it doesn't really make any sense.

autism

död tråd

there's a high concentration in swedes here

Oh man if the fact those sex slaves don't smell any flavor is true it is definitely letting me down.
I wish their armpits smelled so kinkily interesting I have difficulty in breathing when sniffing them.

This chart is accurate.Koreans don't smell,Singaporeans smell like clothing,Europeans smell terrible and Negros smell like pure african shit

apologise for ww2 sex crimes b0ss