Dear hapas (with a white father and asian mother)

Dear hapas (with a white father and asian mother),

genuine question: how does it feel to be the product of a fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/67611380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your parents fucked too, fampai

Why son of white father and asian mother seem to be always beta-male?

Black father and white mother make Chads thought

but under the influence of petrol fumes doesn't really count.

This man has a Japanese mom and American dad is currently in charge of US Pacific Command.

I imagine he's feeling alright.

Look at his eyes he's hurting inside

My parents loved each other for who they are tho so not really desu senpai

>obama is a chad
top kek no

ahaha throw nip face into the pacific

classic!

STOP IT

not trying to be rude, it's just a fact

t. yellow fever

I have buryat father and russki mother.
Feeling pretty bad, no gf, no self-confidence.

North African Arab and and Southern European is the pathetic combination
Who here /Mediterranean master race/

My uncle is married to an Asian (Tuva), they have a beautiful daughter.

BASED Pete

[spoiler]Still don't belong in the HOF for being a gambler and a liar[/spoiler]

yes yes, beautiful, but will become a moral-less, lustful attention seeker

>greatest hitter doesn't belong in HOF because of off field shit
Really makes my neurons fire

holy fuck. Asian genes are STRONG

Not his kids

her daughter looks more Asian than she does

is this a thinly veiled cuck post?

Korean African boy

He was a manager when he did the things he did, it wasn't off the field.

>you live in a timeline where japan didn't genocide every other asian ethnicity but themselves
it isn't fair

I should have figured that

My girlfriend is Chinese and I'm spanish what will our kids look like?

like your average Mexican

extremely fuckable

Nigga I'm mediterranean mixing with a paler girl.

A daughter will at least. I'm not sure about a son. Maybe I can get one that isn't super asian looking

just have him activate Bruce Lee mode

>tfw brother married an asian chick

I wonder what it's gonna be like having blasian nieces and nephews.

we're mixed ourselves, black mom white dad. I sometimes wonder what kind of girl I should marry just for the sake of my kids.

No it won't. But you child would be pretty, though.

Dear white people (with a white father and white mother),

genuine question: how does it feel to be the product of racism?

absolutely based

tfw Asian girls are getting blacked, bleached and even curryed all over the world to create the new über female

>you're not allowed to ernestly love a woman of another race

Neck yourself you worthless piece of human garbage

it's easy to forget that asians exist

I never see them outside of major cities

a mixed girl black/white would be the best choice for you.

How can wh*tes ever recover?

Only racist crackers live outside major cities

Wouldn't the other way around also be a fetish?
Like Asian men can't have a fetish on white women.

This bullshit argument was made by beta hapa boys who feel entitled to be in the top of the food chain like white men. They feel like all races and all women should look up to them like they do with white guys. But the truth is that they don't. So, they promote this bullshit, so that people will support white women going for beta asians and beta hapas.

>liberals compare Trump to Hitler
>OMG how dare they! Fucking cry babies!

>alt rightist compared Trump to Hitler
>See, this is why Trump is based, he's just like Hitler.

elliot rodger detected

pinoys.
They will look like vietnamese or filipinos. Depending how dark you guys are.

I wonder what she is thinking at that moment.
Asians are racist as fuck. Her smile is hiding her disgust or fear.

>tfw no asian bf

Probably plastic

Koreans are honourary Africans

Isn't that more because of you and not your parents?

>North African Arab and and Southern European is the pathetic combination
Why?

Where's the dad?

>They feel like all races and all women should look up to them like they do with white guys.
>. But the truth is that they don't.
>So, they promote this bullshit, so that people will support white women going for beta asians and beta hapas.
Wtf are you rambling about

Ugly Chinese woman and ugly white man and his children

You're getting bleached and blacked too Takeshi, not to mention THAIED

If you want something nice you gotta roll the dice. Hopefully no Rogers.

There is a bunch of "hapas" pushing this agenda that white men/asian women relationships are nothing but fetish couples, and are very toxic and bad for their children.

While at the same time making Asian men/ White women couples seem optimal, and saying that their kids are way more successful and socially fit.

Like an asian can't have a white fetish. They argue about how hapa men are not desired as much as white men, and are treated like asians and not wanted by girls. Basically they are elliot rogers, who fell entitled to attention by girls, because they saw how much attention white guys got from girls from hapa and asians guys don't get attention. They are red pilled to hell.

Just look it up in youtube. It's hapa writer or some shit like that. It's retarded.

My dad is a reverse hapa (Asian father and white mother) and my mom is Asian (so I have an Asian last name). What does that make me?

>harry harris

what a dumb fucking name

Bruce Lee, 1/4 German 3/4 Asian. Go be a martial man.

Like an abomination and an insult to God

Obviously fake like that other one

Smooth skin bronze or darker depending on your own levels of Spanish vs native DNA
Also if you're lucky she'll get that dope Asian gene that makes their sweat glands smaller so they get below average BO

extremely unfortunate

big asian / uruk-hai

His father ran away to South Korea.

shit I want to habe kids with a buryat grill send some

>There is a bunch of "hapas" pushing this agenda that white men/asian women relationships are nothing but fetish couples, and are very toxic and bad for their children.
Ime it's usually full Asians doing that to try to derail normal marriages. A know a bunch of normal/good looking couples like that irl. There are losers but that's in every relationship.

But just thinking about it, isn't BMWF the same thing?

They're also one of the highest interracial couples (up there with WMAF). I'm not an American but even I can see that a lot of black males seem to fetishize white women and then leave black women in the dust.

That's sad :(
Why?

that you?

My father is japanese and my mother is portuguese, they always loved each other, pretty sure there was no fetish involved.
>inb4 but user, you are a failure
I am, but my 2 brothers and my sister aren't.

Upload again

Btw, I forgot. Koreans and chinese are kanker, never trust them.

Tiffany is American, all Americans are coalburners, until proven otherwise.

Kiana Kim is a very amazing asian, look at all that meat.

Nigger

pretty good desu senpai

I saw some Hapa kid the other day who was a head taller than me.
Made me pissed. How the fuck does that even happen? Almost all Asians have short genes. Imagine the amount of luck required...

How did you know they were a hapa? Kinda hard to identify them compared to half blacks

As pushed up, padded and possibly fake they might be, those are some nice jugs

Memes aside, neither pure Finns or SE/E Asians generally look ambiguous to the point where you can mistake them for hapas.

Nah, I find that very hard to believe.

I remember when my father took me to a temp agency and asked the girl behind the desk if "there were any jobs going" after I had followed him in and stood right next to him.

She asked him what is it you're looking for specifically, he quickly said no its for my son *points at me* (fathers been working at the same place for 2 decades) the girl paused for a second probably disgusted and I had to hold in my laughter.

I was laughing to myself about that weeks later, no one in my 19 and a half years of living has ever been enlightened enough to realise I was a hapa. I look a lot like my dad but unless my filipino mustard monkey mother is standing right next to me they just think I'm some syrian invader who wants a free house.

I imagine they feel sexy as hell

>unless my filipino mustard monkey mother
Jesus Christ man get some self esteem

Bullshit!
desuarchive.org/int/thread/67611380

I remember you
Why do they think you're syrian? When you posted your picture last time you didn't look syrian at all

Go back to r/asianmasculinity

t. sexpat

Not everyone can be born a winner like whites senpai desu.

They see me as a refugee, I am an invader, whenever I'm walking behind a girl for too long because shes taking the same route as me somewhere I'll cross the street and find a different route so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

If I don't do this and look down at the floor girls will feel raped and probably think I'm a sex starved paki, I have to do this or else they will be scared of me and I'll end up in HMP with mohammed.

When people see you as the decay of western civilisation before you even open your mouth to speak and you yourself know race mixed individuals are the sign of the inevitable global collapse you begin to rightfully hate yourself.

Man what? There's tons of mixed kids and immigrants in bongland. Do you live in some shithole village up north or something?
Christ alive, love yourself a little m8

I think maybe you're overanalysing people's behavior towards you...
Not everything has to do with race, maybe these people were put off by something else
You looked like obvious hapa to me
At most if they do guess you're a muslim (unlikely) you'd be central asian not pakistani or syrian
Do you browse r/hapas?
Do you plan on marrying a british girl?

>There's tons of mixed kids
In major cities sure, they're mostly half black and half arab though
>immigrants
They know what they are, they have a country to return to where they belong

>Do you browse r/hapas?
No, I've looked through once or twice but it seemed like they all live in the US
>Do you plan on marrying a british girl?
God no, I respect them far too much to even touch them. The most I'll ever get is a polish/bulgarian girl for £150/hr and that will be more than I deserve, its better they find someone a little more stable I know a polish manlet who has gone out with a dozen english girls he deserves it he is european I'm not so I don't.

Even if I do find a half filipino girl with an english father who is decent looking and of legal age she will be too busy being railed by english and eastern european cock so I'd let her continue its not like I deserve her because she has similar heritage to my own.

Stop being such a pussy dude, go to school, get some friends, get a job and get your dick wet fuckssake.
Some of you guys bought too heavily into the memes, you should honestly stop browsing Sup Forums.

Hey man, as shallow as 's advice may seem right now, it's seriously what you need to get yourself out of your unhealthy mindset.

I plan to be a NEET and mooch off of them for the rest of my days

I hope pic related will help motivate you to stop being a betacuck and change your outlook in life

>Australia
>knowing what a hapa is

It literally means half, and the half can be from either parent.

The most common one is non-asian male asian female though, obviously, due to war brides.

-t. half euro half sicilianigger (not a single ounce asian)

She's korean you nip.

Your daughter will look like Eva Lovia.

I know nothing about baseball, but his daughter is sure ugly. Some white/Asian mixes are hot as fuck, but that clearly didn't happen here.

Same
literally hitler

>unless my filipino mustard monkey mother
Respect your mother you piece of shit

I like mulatto bois and some of them aren't chads. They're a lot less annoying than full Blacks desu and they don't talk like niggers. I don't reach for my glock when in their presence.