Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread Learn Japanese Thread 過去ログ desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JYQDc90PWo
youtube.com/watch?v=MkjrRs0Y4N0&feature=youtu.be
fnn-news.com/news/headlines/articles/CONN00348414.html
youtu.be/KskWgQlA9Ds
twitter.com/ggggayer2/status/716560683354050560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ハラショー!

How gay are the posters in this thread?

I want to fuck a jap

澤部の漫才コンビか

Post a better song than makenaide by zard

まゆゆ、乙

こんばんは
仕事から帰ってきました
明日が来るまでに一緒泣こう

Nice slow thread you have here

なんか某YOUTUBERミラの画像貼る奴いるけど
前から言われてるが日本人に嫌われてるYOUTUBERってシャーラとかだぞ

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1JYQDc90PWo

日本に好意的な人を排除する運動だから

How many guys have you fucked

Not me

中出しの

なるほど
シャーラ達を貼れば賛同得られるのにと思ってたわ
あいつまだ朝鮮に行かないみたいで見苦しい

美味そうなボルシチだな

Answer my question fucking slut

I refuse to speak to such a disgusting piece of human garbage. Kill yourself pig.

Look what I received from the post :)

おちゅでちゅ
慰めてやる
チンコお舐め
i want Veggie's vaggie

Treasure this because I won't say it again

I'm proud of you

Fuck you you beef curtain ass bitch

>beef curtain ass
what exactly is this...?

Something that sad and fat pieces of shit say.

beef curtainとはマンコです(俗語)
assは侮辱の名詞の前に付けることが出来ます(俗語)

veggieて肉を大量に食うおっさんて聞いたけど

Die! You slant eyed shit.

It's to describe the current state of veggie's pussy

そんなことに関して詳しく知っていません

beef curtain て陰唇のことか

態度悪い奴だなぁ
荒らすなら出て行ってくれ

そういうことだ

Fuck off, you filthy chink scum.

また一つ賢くなりました

実はおっさんだったのか
このスレのアイドルにそんなこと言ってはいけない
英語の悪口の書き方を教えてくれる
lewd

Would you accept money to have sexual intercourse

How many times have you actually had sex?

Roastbeef is the wort meat

悪口のことが気に入ったら物知りの私が教えてあげるぞ

仕事終わりいいいいい

可愛くて性的で尻軽な女の子を褒める時になんて言えばいい?

Your ass looks fine bitch

マジでか
youtube.com/watch?v=MkjrRs0Y4N0&feature=youtu.be

Thank youヽ(・ω・)/

帰ったらこんな風に寝てしまうかもしれん…(´・ω・`)

FBIを呼び出す

tu aimes les femmes rosbifs, non?

君の理想のちんぽを教えてください

Ameripork
CIAに消されるぞ

三人は産んだ熟女
童貞のまま生涯を終えたんだね
最も打撃的な英語の悪口を教えてくれる、
tell me the worst abuse , son of a bitch
穴堀していい?

meaniehead

What I liked about japan was passing small villages in the Shinkansen. The hills looked like lush moss and the houses all looked traditional.

そのドリルちんこをしまいなさい

にわかファンとは?

non

「憲法は時代にあっていない」6割超 FNN世論調査
fnn-news.com/news/headlines/articles/CONN00348414.html

porquoi, mon ami? si t'as la petite copine rosbif, on peut devenir content, non?

>にわかファン
にわか雨(短時間で止む一過性の驟雨)みたいなファンの事
Fair Weather Fan
Bandwagon

non les rosbeef puent et sentent pas bon

>rosbeef puent et sentent pas bon

c'est pas vrai, mon ami, je pense que si t'aurais une petite copine rosbif, ton avis changerant

>changerant
iはnとあまり近くないけど
なるほど

c'est longtemps depuis j'ai etudie le francais, c'est vraiment un langue merde.

anglais est plus facile et les gens angleterres sont plus amicals

>les gens angleterres sont plus amicals
On a la preuve ici que non.

>On a la preuve ici que non.

au contraire, mon ami

生きる意味なんてない

>66% of his language vocabulary is french
kek

It's nice to know that you can use google translate

I studied it for 5 years in high school, that was a long time ago now, my friends.

>implying you have friends
What do you do in thigh land

>5 years in high school
Is High school in UK a 5 year system or were you just retarded?

it's 6 years isn't it? That's how it is here.

it goes

>nursery
>reception
>year 1,2,3,4,5,6(primary school)
>year 7,8,9,10,11(secondary school)
>year 12,13(sixth form)(optional from here)
>university

lmao high school is only 3 years here. 4 years for middle school

So that explains why all french are clinically retarded

We don't have middle we have
Primary
K123456
High
789 10
And 11 12 they can be separated from highschool but mostly not.
It can change by state but most of them are becoming like this

まもなく、3番線に品川・渋谷方面行きがまいります。危ないですから、黄色い線までお下がり下さい。

I'll be heading to Miyazaki City next month.

Why does everyone hate Danish people?

>the dane sweats, as he gathers leaves and sticks to use as writing utensils to plot his escape route
>something tugs at his leg, he looks down, forgetting that takeshi has chained him to a tree for poor work performance
>forced to sing folk songs for takeshi and his friends, the weeb dane feels he has been robbed of his dignity for the final time

I'll be heading to Miyazaki City next month

>he thinks to himself, determined that he won't be caught trying to escape again, still feeling the pain from the beating he got for the last failed escape attempt

スレッドの歌
youtu.be/KskWgQlA9Ds

(you)

twitter.com/ggggayer2/status/716560683354050560
これマジ?

Please do not be afraid, I have called amnesty international japan on your behalf

I posted in the last thread saying I had gone to a pink salon and had a very disappointing sexual experience(of which I have had a few in Japan). I got a very nice older lady who was fun to talk to and very sweet to me, but ultimately awful at giving a BJ. I questioned whether Japanese women are truly awful at sex, whether I had gotten unlucky, or what.

Not able to believe that last night was as good as it gets(and suffering a slight case of blue balls from yesterday), while passing by JanJan on my way home from work as usual I decided to stop yet again. Two nights in a row paying 3000 en to have a girl suck my dick.

This time the lady at the front brought me tea, was nicer, etc.

We spoke for a moment in Japanese, and she wished me luck and pleasure. I waited anxiously -- actually, I looked at some old pictures of my girlfriend so I could maybe be ready to go when the girl got to me.

The girl I got this time was young and had a very pretty face. Couldn't be a day over 25, and I'd give her face an 8-9/10. Genuinely pretty. Big eyes. Not great boobs. Didn't see the rest. Extremely small frame. My hand is as long as her shoulders are wide. She told me she was on her period so no stuff could happen down there. I truthfully took that as "I don't want a big gaijin finger up my asshole", but whatever. Not what I'm into anyway.

cont.

cont.

Ok -- here's what I'm here to report to you all. She was incredible. Yes, Japanese girls can be good at sex. I have confirmed for myself. It was the best BJ I've ever had. Her technique was out of this world. She worked her ass off for a solid 15 minutes. My mind was blown that you can have a beautiful Japanese girl work herself to the bone so she can swallow your cum for just 3000 en. ... if you get lucky and get the right girl. I feel fortunate that I had a pretty and sweet woman the first time, and such an incredible service the second time. Neither was really bad, the first was just shocking. Now that I know Japanese women arent all awful at sex I can appreciate the first woman for her company.

If I was guaranteed that quality of service every night I would probably go every night. Not kidding. It was great. The problem is there is a girl that looks like a troll there, and the older lady who services me yesterday couldn't get the most sensitive of men off I don't think. If I went back and got the older lady I would probably ask if we could just talk. It's a real matter of luck, and I doubt I'll ever go back lest I risk messing up this memory, but oh my god she was good. If you're in Japan, have a partner who is ok with it, and have never been to a pink salon I'd totally recommend trying a few times and hoping you get someone good. If you pass for Japanese you can probably get into a lot of places, but there are a few that are happy to service us white folk.