I'm still upset about this. Fucking unnaceptable that a crowd behaves like this during an olympic event...

I'm still upset about this. Fucking unnaceptable that a crowd behaves like this during an olympic event. And before you say "all BRs are monkeys anyway", actual BRs don't have money to get into these events. What you saw there was out elites. The kind of brazilians you see complaining around the internet about how it's totally someone else and not them dragging the country though the mud.

Fuck soccer and fuck monkeys who think that acting like soccer fans on every sports competition is sound behavior. I'm literally ashamed, please accept my apologies frogbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/olympics/701111/rio-2016-olympics-french-renaud-lavillenie-booed-cries-nazis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice bait

I felt bad but the guy kinda sounds like an ass desu

Brazilians need to be genocided

I unironically believe this btw

>feeling sorry for the French

Fuck off, faggot. No one gives a shit for that anymore. Grow a pair.

This pic always makes me feel sad. The guy didn't deserve that, even with all the bullshit he said.

/thread

French dude is kinda a douche finding excuses. Booing is part of sport.

Good post.

What's so bad about booing? Its part of the sport, especially when playing in the opposing teams home

It depends on the sport. I can't say I've ever seen a crowd boo or cheer during a fucking tennis match in my entire life, but then leave it to us to pioneer shitty habits.

it's the olympics, not povertyball. you're supposed to show some class. south americans don't know anything about class, it is something they have never witnessed in their entire lives.

Booing at the medal ceremony was too much. Anyways, it's already in the past so no need to feel too bad.

I like this bait.
I like this bait because people already fell for it.

>esse macaco realmente está louco
kekking all the way

imagine being booed during your national anthem

Brasil is probably one of the most unsportmanlike countries I've seen.

It's corrupt, cheater, annoying, retarded.

>Bra2-1l

Booing during a medal ceremony is unprecedented in 120 years, and obviously rude as fuck m8.

Go spike some athlete's drinks again, negro villero.

>booing someone who calls you Nazis
>bad
Yeah, fuck off.

I don't understand why we even allow them to participate much less host. If a horse isn't an athlete then Brazilians certainly aren't

>This reception is like the reception some dindu athlete had in the 1936 Olympics
>Everyone at the 1936 Olympics is a nazi

Yeah no.

"elites"
lol shut up, only in this fucking cunt people think you're "elite" if you're middle class or better.

First World nations already figured out how much of a shitty investiment these events are so get used to them being hosted on crappy countries desperate to show how cool they are.

boo

>south americans don't know anything about class, it is something they have never witnessed in their entire lives.
says the burger

Stop pretending, boludo. Your crowds are used to football too and your fans are literally the most violent and sub-humans of the continent; they throw toilet paper and bottles on the field, they start fights, etc. Olympics in Argentina would have even worse crowds.

because all of the other countries who've hosted the summer olympics were white or asian. this is what happens when you give niggers a little bit of power and control, they abuse it as always.

Yes, these people clearly go to Olympics

Stop pretending you have a middle class.

>"Soccer"
>That flag

Good post.

Daily reminder several dozens of thousands Algerians did boo the Marseillaise in the stadium (in France) during the France-Algeria """friendly"""" football game in 2001.

And when they got rekt (4-1), they massively invaded the pitch before the game even ended.

says the guy whose country is known internationally as the cocaine capital of the world. your entire continent is a fucking joke.

Watch the ceremony again, there's almost no nigger in the crowds.

>I know more about your country than you

Fuck off, chang

>Friendly match

Unless you think the Olympics is a friendly match, this is just idiotic. If you do, you are idiotic.

you don't have to be black to be a nigger. it's a mentality.

This kind of behavior is not suitable with the olympic spirit. It's just hooligan behavior.

>Posted from my sixty story tall skyscraper with all windows on favela side blocked

You lie. He didn't call anyone nazis, and apologized anyway. But you booed him again because you are human trash (it's a shame for nazis to be compared to you). Boo me now.

thanks.

>damage controlling
Chat shit get banged frog. BOOOOOOOOOOOO

No need to apologise. We already had Rai and Kuerten to do it on national television.

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

What happened?
Link to the video ?

>flag

Requesting that long pasta with Lula's image

Monkeys booed French athlete when getting silver medal because a Huehue got gold. Athlete burst in tears and left the podium.

Meanwhile alguem brs are trying to do damage control.

Wow dude, have u no shame? U are a tremendous cuck and an embarrassment to your nation

These people aren't middle class
Dumbass

express.co.uk/sport/olympics/701111/rio-2016-olympics-french-renaud-lavillenie-booed-cries-nazis

Huh? I'm talking about the fact our marvelous Algerians immigrants (thousands of them) had no problem booing our anthem, in a match featuring France, in France. That's all.

Show me your middle class alguem br.

Indeed, just pointing out that the people doing the jeering weren't favela dwelling blacks. These monkeys would actually have an excuse for acting like that, but I figured our people with money and who's always complaining about the brazilian's lack of manners would know better.

I don't really give a fuck about that french guy in particular but I'm really bothered that this has happened on every event so far.

What do you expect of niggers?

BOOty
BLASTED

That's a completely different situation though. People were actually asking themselves if Brazilians had something against France or the French like the Algerians have. Completely clueless to the fact booing means nothing here, it's just a psych-out.

Aprende a falar inglês direito pelo menos macaco. Se quer chupar pica de gringo você vai precisar disso.

The ones living in those buildings in the distance?

I don't get what the fuck is your fucking problem, i'm just saying middle class isn't the same thing as "elite"

>People were actually asking themselves if Brazilians had something against France

And you (personally) don't see how it is a legitimate question? You don't see how hostile it looks to bully the representative of a foreign nation during a formal event broadcasted in the entire world, regardless of what he "did" or "said"?

Yeah, because a whole country should be eliminated because people booed an athlete. I like to see the way you think

Dude if you are really serious, you don't really have to apologize for your countrymen on spee. It's ok, you're not a hue.

Nah, m8, 100% of our country live in favelas and we're a homogeneous country of brown people, just like Germany and France is an actual caliphate, USA is a giant ghetto and Canada and Australia are asian colonies.

As much as i agree with you, the awarding ceremony is something that people should respect. Booing in the middle of the game is really common, but its like you are booing when the national anthem of a country is playing

>let me show you this one picture that represents the whole nation

and i don't think it takes a millionaire to live in one of those flats

Wait, we dont cheat!

So, fifty meet tall skyscraper is """"""""""middle""""""""""""""" class?

That's pretty much elite if you didn't know.

You have a poor and elite class. That's pretty much all.

>Germany and France are actual caliphates
fixed

Correct

It is a legitimate question, just a completely clueless one if you know anything about Brazil and Brazilian people. The booing on the event would have to be explained this way (booing means different things in Brazil and in Europe). The booing on the medal ceremony, sorry, was completely justified given his remarks.

Canada is the only thing that saves your continet by the way

>that's pretty much elite if you didn't know.
So the majority of brazilians are elite.

>You have a poor and elite class. That's pretty much all.

wrong

>was bood by the crowd
>said this is normal
>said he loves brazillian people

i agree that boo was impolite and unnecessary, but this issue took proportions bigger than it really are.

Is in São Conrado beach, it's a upper class place and the apartaments are really big

This was the major shame.

Booing a ceremony when all was well, the guy had apologized for the nazi stuff etc. Not knowing how to win is sad and ugly.

Here it does, a flat in one of those buildings next to the coastline like that wouldn't go for less than a million BRL here and that is being optimistic.

It's the european's way of thinking. If weren't for the destructive nature of a nuclear war, they would continue the long tradition of slaughtering each other by the millions.

You have to be culturaly sensitive. Like booing is a banter to us, war and genocide is the normal way to deal with the others for them.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fuck off. The crowd was amazing.

>frog is a huge prick and insults the whole nation
>gets knocked down a few pegs
>cries and apologizes
All is well.

home

facing a favela? you got scammed if u paid a mill for that

It's São Conrado, have a beach in front of the Building, it cost a milli easy

I think the canadian is kinda right about middle class thing, in Rio houses are really expensive or terrible.
However Rio is not the only city in Brazil and each city is really different.

Im middle class, this is What my apartment looks like

>you got scammed if u paid a mill for that
not really. in rio favelas and rich places are mixed together.

>caring about a literal meme city

that's são paulo

Wrong pic there, this is how most cities are where I live at least.

canada is irrelevant and boring, i can see why you are attracted to them.

my bad.
so it happens in são paulo too...

When people say that we don't have a middle class, they're saying that we don't have a 'proper' middle class.

In any country with a reasonable income distribution the middle class is the biggest portion of the population, with living standards that more closely resemble the rich than the poor.

Never gets old

the middle class IS the biggest portion of the population here

your country is so fucked up that even the people that can afford to go into those events act like apes, really makes you think

Middle class from Rio, they are mokeys in a level that's unique, they don't represent the rest of Brazil