;_;

>ceglar on ground in pain, cocky iggs supporter gets uppity of how weak he is
>nig nat gets injured 5 mins after cegs
>turn around and he's literally crying
KEK

No top 4 for you
KEK

>MUH NIC NAT

West Coast never had a chance anyway, try not to be so delusional.

based RC

>tfw free news ltd tickets for lions game sold out
why even live?

>free
>""""""""sold""""""""" out

what would be the correct term?

What's for lunch lads?

ya mums moot

>"australian" football
>rip-off of an old irish game
>irish terms replaced with cringeworthy australian slang
Yikes

The Australian football game has no proven connections to the trash played in Ireland.

There is some evidence, however, that suggests it was based off an old aboriginal past time.

You now realise Nic Nat will never be able to jump high again

worst cuckstralians on suicide watch

>no proven connections
>looks exactly the same
Pure coincidence

>based off an old aboriginal past time
That's just clever marketing to get more abos into the game. It's not a good look when you're game is exclusively played by insecure whiteboys with small jaws.

Homemade vege schnitty burger

Two sausage rolls from the local bakery.

Came home to find no dead horse left, in tears.

This is nice community

Once you get past the cringeworthy australian slang that's used in the sport, it's not that bad.

RC is quite literally allergic to honesty, these duplicitous statements should come as no surprise.

>no proven connections
>looks exactly the same

First of all they are in no way near the same. From my perspective Gaelic Football looks more like soccer than anything else.

And coincidences DO occur in life, when you have a millions upon millions of people in the world people are bound to formulate similar ideas. I would advise you google search 'The Odd Case of Dennis the Menace'.

>clever marketing
Ah yes, it's all a conspiracy to put the black man ahead of the white boy. Just so you know, you won't find great political insights on Sup Forums.

>a large portion of the australian demographic back in the 19th and 20th century were irish

well shit colour me surprised

Reminder

>From my perspective Gaelic Football looks more like soccer than anything else.

That comes as no surprise to me seeing as how you've never watched a game of Gaelic football. The gay little bouncing the ball ever few steps, the marking, the handballing, it's all there.

>Just so you know, you won't find great political insights on Sup Forums.

Typical passive-aggressive whiteboy response.

>insecure whiteboys with small jaws
>tfw I have a weak jaw and chin from spending my developmental years sleeping with my mouth open

I thought it was a law that sausage rolls had to have sauce provided with the purchase? I'd be fuming

>america took rugby and made it better
>australia took gaelic football and made it better
What's the problem?

The fact that you dread the thought of a beautiful white woman mating with an ugly black man tells me all I need to know about your sex life.

Now I am by no means an SJW and against people saying 'racist' things. But it appears as though the politically correct minority have triggered you into supporting racism. This shows clear mental weakness on your part and quite frankly it disgusts me. But I still love you my son.

Anyone here use the Foxtel Play free trial?

/crows/ fan here in cucktoria wanting to watch the showdown tonight for free

>>australia took gaelic football and made it better
That's not true though. The only contribution was adding cringeworthy slang terms to try and make the game sound australian. Comes off as pretty forced, if you ask me.

Insecure, thin-wristed whitey detected. The mean wogs and n*ggers from school can't bully you here, my fellow redpiller.

But the reality is I am a thick wristed wog. What now?

>whitey thinks hanging out with wogs makes him one of them
KEK, did they tell you that? How insecure can you be?

It's attitudes like yours that lead people to believe Donald Trump is a terrible person my son.

anyone giving the roos a chance lads?

Good point, my fellow Sup Forumsack. SJWs and numale KEKS gonna get rekt by the redpill.

Yeah sports footy is the one channel they don't let you watch online, waste of time
Also anyone have a stream here?

QUICK MY TIPS RELY ON THIS

I'm no Sup Forumstard...I just don't want the Clinton administration to rip my nuts off by claiming all kinds of bullshit tax evasion charges purely on the basis that I'm rich. Turnbull's government has done the same to me recently (not sure if you knew).

no

>majak vs aliir

who wins lads?

The White girls tonight

good post

Alir-Alir by a mile. Majak just has no brain.

Sneaky chance m7

Did you just miss that play?
Majak ate him for dinner m8

racist

Friendly reminder the grand final is played at the MCG.

faggot

good post

spot the worst cuckstralian: easy mode

Of course, Majak is fitter and stronger than Alir2 is, but that will change in years to come.

The point is that while Majak will do one or two brilliant things a game, he goes missing for the rest of it. Alir2 is consistent.

>cringeworthy slang terms
I want examples now

Tipped Saints, but will they really do it?

>cuck meme
We get it dude, you go on Sup Forums.

>speccy
>clanger
>crummer
>the verb "to soccer" the ball

>worst cuckstralian's first day on the chon

>le we get it dude
We get it dude, you got triggered.

>unironically saying "dude"

Noone over the age of 10 says the word 'speccy'.

How is clanger and crummer cringeworthy? And 'soccer' is an accurate descriptive word, not a slang.

what are the correct terms for these?

It was totally ironic dude.

KEK as we say here on 4cheddit! SJWs and KEKS triggered!

>hanger
>turnover
>shark
>kick off the ground

Clanger and crummer aren't used. Why are you so butthurt?

and I have not spoken with him since.

hahaha!!!

Commentators and people alike already use those words. I don't think you have a case to stand on.

>It's been 15 minutes since a post has been made about the current game.
why do i even bother

I guess the commentary teams must be under the age of 10.

Most of the terms are cringeworthy because they are trying desperately hard to sound aussie (most people involved with the game are desperately insecure that people will compare the sport to gaelic football).

And you have to admit that "soccering" the ball is a pretty fucking dumb way to describe it.

What do you get from posting about the game that we're all watching?

It's all about the community, friend.

I feel ya. Put $15 on Swans, Saints and Pies to win their matches to be up $60. Concerned about the Saints though.

>tipped north

No it's not. Soccer has been used as a verb by many esteemed authors in the literary world.

I don't get why you're so hung up on a few terms that clearly get the message across. I dunno, man. Footy is a fun sport to watch, who gives a fuck about the terms and slang used

>all these retardos who tipped the Saints

Could you be any more stupid?

this is some autistic shit.
nomming you lot for the team

Aliir squared>majoke

Its already clear aliir is the better player.

Smarter, faster, cleaner, less rapey.

Ill give majak the size benefit but hes basically a giant ball of stupid muscle.

I guarantee aliir will play a better game today

It's dumb. Maybe you feel that have to defend the sport constantly because you're insecure about Australia's total lack of culture, but you honestly don't have to embarrass yourself.

lol

most racist post ive read today

I concur.

One of the rules of the Team was RC can't nominate or be nominated kek. I think this invalidates your nom sorry mate.

It's a nom for the "cringeworthy slang terms" duo

I'm not defending the sport at all, I'm just pointing out the words are perfectly valid and there is no basis for them being called 'cringeworthy' when they are applied by esteemed authors.

Maybe you feel the need to criticize the sport due to your own insecurities. Maybe your father was a stupid drunk who loved rugby league and hated the rise of AFL in becoming our national sport. Maybe you don't want to admit your father was stupid because it implies that you are also stupid?

You can let this go my son, try to find peace in your heart.

>criticize
Why don't you fuck off bank to America cunt?

>YUH TYPOS
Look as I've explained many times in the past, I do a lot of translation work for American based clients. That's the primary reason of why my auto-correct is set to American English, and I see no reason to adjust just to cater for the so called patricians of this forum.

>another passive-aggressive whiteboy response
Why are you so afraid to try and insult me?

>RC gets demoted from Advertising Exec hotshot to doing first year pleb translation work
How the mighty have fallen.

>bending over for americans
fucking cuck

I think it's pretty clear that I'm not afraid of insulting you, my son.

How would RC's parents feel about his posting if they were still alive?

I've always done freelance translation work for extra coin, even when I was an Advertising exec.

It's simple work yet pays so much. How does this make me the 'cuck'?

>son
you got some daddy issues m8?

>Ad hominem
Please drink Mr. Muscle.

You are though. You're trying to come of as very nonchalant but it just screams insecurity. It's why you're freaking out about other people not enjoying afl as much as you do.

If that is your interpretation of the events then so be it. But know this, I will always love you equally as much as my fellow man. Even despite the fact that you are clearly a fucking imbecile.

We get it, you're a nonchalant guy who doesn't care.

Why are you roleplaying like this?

Any of you lads going out in Northbridge tonight?