3 competitive starts

>3 competitive starts
>4 goals
>a superstar player who can actually hack the premier league

What makes him different to falcao and the other failures lads?

bonus round: why the fuck hasn't he won the ronaldo/messi d'or?

Falcao's career ended after he picked up that injury with Monaco

He isn't as good as them

>eplel finally gets exposed
WHY IS HE SO GUD??

>old and can hardly run anymore
>complete shit and invisible against top teams in european competition
>goes to the ''''''''''''''''''''premier'''''''''''''''' league and scores goals like they are nothing
really makes you think

I'm honestly surprised that he didn't come here sooner. He's wasted a lot of his potential and time at PSG.

says the league where carlos vela and roberto soldado are goal machines

>le 2 team meme league

allahs blessing

kek these faggots were wanking at memertial last season like he was anything good, now grandpa ibra comes in and they think he's the reincarnation of maradona. I hate poor people

>le every teams is so shit theres actual competition league

come on now lads there's no need to be salty. just because our league pays each team based on how they finish as opposed to being or not being real/barca or bayern/dortmund. god forbid any kind of competition arises in your leagues jesus christ

Goals against Lester "Beaten by Hull" Citeh, "eddie howe and the lads" bournemouth, and "relegation battle" Southampton.

>Hack the premier league

Try again, ABL.

>just because our league over pays each team based on how shit they are as opposed to being or not being a good team

when will Messi finally move outside his safe zone into a new league and team and see if he can keep his level, like Ronaldo?

>any other team outside of the top two having any sort of a chance confuses and enrages the german

there aren't many great players who have proven themselves by excelling in the premier league aside from ronaldo. i wonder why this is?

>a league so shit that even zlatan can score goals

really makes u think

>Spain
>calling England poor

mid and lower table teams have more money than their spanish/german counterparts

>le score against Bournemouth and Southampton man

op here. so why is everyone ignoring my question? what makes him different to memes like falcao who couldn't do fuck all over here?

>what makes him different to memes like falcao

Falcao picked up an injury that effectively killed his career before he came to Manchester. That's why his deal was a loan.

I wonder who's going to win the Bundesliga

Competition looks tough this time around.

i wonder what messi's excuse would be

>ortmund had a chance once but bayern bought all their good players. don't worry, the premier league is still shit tho. please watch ours. pls.

If Messi came to England he would dominate. The "small/non-physical player can't hack it in England" meme has been disproven time and time again by guys like Silva, Aguero, and Ozil.

>disproven time and time again by guys like Silva, Aguero, and Ozil
aguero is the only player there who consistantly excels

and even that is when he isn't constantly injured

you think you're hot shit, asking questions n shit

fuck you

If you look at the assist leaders over the last few years, they're all relatively weak guys from Continental Europe (Ozil, Silva, Eriksen, Mata, Cazorla), the only exception is 2013/14 because Suarez boosted Gerrard's numbers by scoring from pretty much anywhere.

>3 competitive starts
>4 goals
>a superstar player who hasn't had a chance to hack the premier league

Why hasn't a premier league club snapped him up lads?