What's the closest thing to this?

ty

no problem :^)

I actually prefer this to Deathconsciousness

Voids, it's a bunch of demos and songs that didn't make BC.

>658x661
>close to 1200x1200

but...look at how CLEAR the pic is!!

no

Destinos is fucking killer

Other Dan Barrett projects like Black Wing and Giles Corey are as close as you can get.

Breaking up with your gf, thinking about how you'll have to wait almost 3 months without another fulfilling relationship, then posting about how depressed you are on facebook and getting 20+ likes

Pretty much every Enemies List Records artist (Giles Corey, Planning for Burial). Also:

Sun Devoured Earth - Sounds of Desolation
Airs - Gloomlights

Planning for Burial - Leaving

Idk I usually group this album with grandeur of hair

Grandeur of Hair is better

I agree

More post-punky, less noise walls, a little less personal

Underrated as hell album. I still prefer Deathconsciousness but I love TUW. The sound is just so massive.

I don't like Deathconsciousness but I was okay with The Unnatural World.

IT'S IN MY NATURE
IT GIVES ME CHILLS

Album is great when I want to listen to something like Deathconsciousness-like but faster paced

Just imagine how amazing Deathconsciousness would sound if it was as well produced as TUW is

it probably would have sounded better if Dan hadn't lost the master WAV files for DC so he didn't have to fall back on his 192kb backups

at least the drumming wouldnt have sounded as tinny

I don't mind the production too much but I'd kill for those masters. It baffles me they didn't make lossless backups. If I was on the verge of making an album that good I'd have it stored on like 7 separate portable hard drives.

Joy Division- Closer
and
Jesu- S/T

this album is a straight up mix of those two things