What was the turning point when he became the bad guy?

What was the turning point when he became the bad guy?

The pilot

When he went bald and got the goatee
Bald people with goatee = evil bastards

have bald goatee, can confirm

Can confirm my dad is bald and has a goetee for more than 10 years and he is one annoying and asshole motherfucker

He probably wrecks your mom's butthole every night

>tfw heard my mother talking to my dad about how her ass hurt for 1 week because he likes anal.

>implying Ken domik is a badass

For me the last straw was when he killed Mike

When he lies to his family and starts an illegal business which runs off of the destruction of poor idiots lives through serious addiction

The pilot.

It was supposed to be the Brock poisoning but honestly I only felt it when Hank was die

Or that evil fucking smile Walt gave as BigBreakfast was vomitting into the pool

Letting Jane die was pretty bad

After tuco got iced

All downhill from there

letting jane die was the moment he went full bad

>Walt
>bad guy

dumb frogposters

when he killed the guy in the basement

When Reese was born

When he killed Jesse's girlfriend.

His other killings had an aspect of self defense to them, but that was irredeemable.

The interesting thing about Walt is he doesn't suddenly turn evil or even slowly fade into a villain. He's as complex as real life human beings. He has moments of cruelty and kindness from the beginning to the end.

wait, was he supposed to be the bad guy?

Who cares its a reddit tier show

>le complerxity
>le berdawss

kys's

When he got cancer, good people don't get cancer, it's a punishment from God.

He didn't do nuffin

/thread

He rolled her onto her back, causing the asphyxiation.

What's more he stood there and watched her die and purposefully refused to help her, which is just the same as killing somebody.

That's what she gets for being a piece of shit. It was deserved

shouldn't have done lethal drugs then :-)

Letting someone die isn't the same as killing them, although he did kill her

So, that would be before he got cancer.

If it makes you feel better, they were originally going to have walt keep giving her drugs until she OD'd

Legally and morally it is. It's homicide.

Nope, sorry lad. They are different both legally and morally. Not jumping into an icy river to save someone drowning is far different from pushing them in.

did walter see jesse as a child?

I always rooted for Walt, and I feel like a faggot for saying this, but it was when he turned down the money from Gretchen and Elliot.

He never had to get into the meth business. He had a reasonable solution right in front of him. There's not really any shame in accepting that money from people who made billions off your ideas and hard work.

But Walt is a prideful dick. And I do kind of admire that about him.

I am aroused

>i never learned to stop associating maturity with not liking things

found the faggot

>>>tumblr

But what about pushing someone in to ensure that you don't yourself fall in?

there's a degree to which you have a responsibility to help other people.
You can't be accounted for to save someone if they are in an icy river, but witnessing a person dying you are capable of saving, but wont for personal reasons is illegal

>someone black mails you
>overdoses due to being stupid
>won't kill you but don't have to save you rule kicks into effect.

She was a cunt and wallt literally dindu nuffins

How's GoT going this season?

When he said 'Fuck you and your eyebrows' to Bogdan. That was uncalled for and just plain rude.

It was literally when he killed Mike. Not because Mike was a saint or anything. Mike killed tons of people and I never understood why people loved him but hated Walt. But here's why:

Before then, every bad thing Walt did was to save his own life, to save a family members life, or to save Jesse's life. But he killed Mike just because Mike hurt his feelings and Walt couldn't stand his ego being bruised.

He didn't become the bad guy he discovered he was. Were all given opportunities to find out what were capable of and willing to do in the name of power or just finding meaning in life. He was brought to that point and found out the answer.

>you have to do something

Fucking wrong m8 this is highschool level law shit. If you don't give someone cpr while they're dying in front of you, nobody can hold you accountable. Maybe if you don't live in USA but we have no legal obligation to save anybody.

All I know, is the worst decision Walt ever made was saving Jesse in half measures.

If he had just let Jesse die then he would have stayed on good terms with Gus and could have made tons of money before he died. Gale and Hank and Andrea wouldn't have died. Brock wouldn't have poisoned. No one would have ever known that Walt was in the meth business (besides Skylar, she already knew at that point).

But I suppose hindsight is always 20/20.

Not jumping into a river would be putting oneself at risk.

No comparison.

There was never any danger for Walt. What he did was anywhere from voluntary manslaughter to second degree murder, all the same crime, just different semantics. He would have been put away for a very long time.

That would put you in serious risk.

1000% this. I've been saying this for the longest time; Walt was on some morally justifiable Darwinist shit until he killed Mike. That was uncalled for.

If you know how to give somebody CPR, and you fail to help them, you've just committed manslaughter. If you don't know how to perform CPR, you're off the hook.

On the other hand, if you fail to call 9-11, guess what? Man slaughter.

Futhermore, if you intentionally let somebody die because you want them to die and you think you're better off with them dead? That's a whole extra degree of callousness and you're looking at an even harsher felony.

When he tells his rich friend to fuck off.

But really depending on how you define bad you could say he was bad from the start or that he never was. Walt is extremely prideful and that's what really drives everything he does, so if that's bad he was bad from the start but if you think bad means sadistic monster well he never became them that.

He was always just a very prideful man.

>darwinism
>relevant to morality

Pick one.

Are you retarded? Go look up duty to rescue laws. The only time you'll have to do something is if you created the dangerous situation or if you're a parent of a child. Even then they rarely enforce these acts. Please don't skip school and don't give people incorrect information like this.

From a certain point of view.

I'm not him, but if you're then could you maybe address ?

The reason I ask is that I think you're correct in the example you give, but I think the example you give is separable from Walt's situation and that morally speaking there is no such thing as inaction, and this mythical 'inaction' is where 99% of omission-versus-commission apologists seat their distinction.

Well yeah m8 but I mean from a certain point of view it's OK to kill anyone who's shorter than you because height correlates with IQ and IQ correlates with inclusive fitness. Social Darwinism a shit.

In not that guy but if you push someone in then you created a dangerous situation and are obligated to help, however if nobody saw you you can say You heard screaming and went to see what it was. the drowned man isn't going to argue and you'll be off Scott free. Your only obligation is to notify 911

No but that's why I'm talking specifically about doing it to save yourself.

The reason I bring it up is that in that case, you are actively pushing them in, but you're doing so for the same reason - danger to yourself - that's being used to justify not jumping in to help them.

What I'm trying to establish is that the scenario he describes is different, but it's only different because of the danger to yourself, not because one features an 'action' while the other features 'inaction'.

>the only time you're obligated to help is if you created the situation

So you're sitting on the front porch and two cars drive into each other in the street in front of you, and some kid comes crawling out of the wreck towards you, bleeding and crying and begging for help and asking you to call 911. You can just sit there and laugh at them? And you have no legal or moral responsibility, and there's nothing the law can do if that kid dies?

No, son. That's the opposite of how it works. Be contrarian all you want, but that's just plain wrong.

if the situation is dangerous you are not obligated to help people

>Discussing morals on Sup Forums
wew

Everyone has their own set of morals, from Walt's point of view he killed Jane just as much as she killed herself.

You call 911 and you can go inside and make some tea too. Go read the law before you talk about it. If you ever take first aid and cpr (most high school students) they teach you this in the first 10 minutes.

How about you post the law that tells me I have to do something. I'm not contrarian I just payed attention in school.

They put a lot of thought into Breaking Bad, didn't they

When he told the other dealer, "Stay out of my territory."

When he capped that guy without a moment's hesitation after hitting him with his car.

Wouldn't be able to tell you OP, apparently everyone here thinks this masterpiece is dogshit