Are tiny crocodiles common in your cunt?

are tiny crocodiles common in your cunt?

I found this guy in my bathroom, his size is about 3/4 of my pinky finger.
they're pretty common here, and very welcome since they eat insects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeIfP542os
solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NAHomeEnergy/Home/Products/~/3M-Indoor-Window-Insulator-Kit-2-Windows?N=7579606 3294348365 3294529207&rt=rud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tiny crocodiles

lol

Isnt it gekko?

adorable

>gekko
>tiny crocodile

argentine education everybody

yes, I mean it's obviously not an actual fucking crocodile

i hope not
or youre fucked

Yeah, except these fuckers ain't that small over here. Some are larger than my index finger

well yeah, there's some that are fucking huge, like half my arm for example.
but those are rare as fuck, the tiny ones are common.

There are literal tiny crocodiles here, forgot their scientific name

Yes. House gekkos (lagartixas) are pretty common in the whole of Brazil I think.
They aren't common tho. Most are small cockroach eaters.

Stacks here. Especially around the coast.

I love geckos, we call them cahoras in my region of Mexico, they're traditionally considered good luck (I'd speculate on the beneficial effects of their diets)

That's house lizard/gecko, pretty common here, we call it cicak. Actually Malaysian have a movie based on this thing, they called it cicak-man

>tiny crocodiles in your cunt ?

That's uncommon just about anywhere in the world.

there aren't any here, but when i visited australia they were everywhere, and much more thicc than i imagined they would be

I've seen gekkos the size of my forearm with Croatia. It was like nothing I'd ever seen and even a little scary at first.

Little geckos are all over the front doorstep of my house in the summer.

I like them. They eat mosquito and does afraid of everything.

I've found qt lizards in the woods.

Lagartixas are god-tier, I love those fuckers.

geckos a cute.

Yeah but do you cunts have dog crocodiles

Cool, but can your dog crocodile beat our dragon crocodiles?

devilish

yes, the one in the left is the male, the one in the right female

I live in Japan

Yes, it's natural in summer

It's not uncommon during nights after a few days of soup

Yeah, they're bro-tier along with jumping spiders.
Too bad geckos love to eat jumping spiders.

I'm in Texas and we have the same type of geckos. I think there invasive though, from the Mediterranean

really? I always thought they were two different species

They are common here but it's not usual to find them inside houses and buildings. Sometimes you seem them on the street and the parks.

Way too common here. Except I not only get large geckos, but Iguanas too.

I have alligators, does that count? Also, crocodilians are more closely related to birds than lizards.

>his size is about 3/4 of my pinky finger.
es una cria

no

>El macho posee un territorio y un harén de hembras.

I can confirm cuz there are many of them in my garden

My family is from Reunion island there's a lot here. They call it "margouillat".
People loves them cause they eat bugs

>Yes. House gekkos (lagartixas) are pretty common in the whole of Brazil I think.
In Buzios they where everywhere. I remember having to call the reception to get them to clean my room and bathroom everyday. Didn't see them in Rio. Here we have lagartijas but I've never seen one inside a house. I live in Santiago tho.

Not him but there are different species with different color patterns and sizes. In rural places and specially on the mountains you can see the bigger iguanas

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeIfP542os

In parts of our country, but not here

Yes, but not during winter, don't know if they're lethargic or they just hide.

On a side-related note, storytime
>Own an empty, semiabandoned building which I use as a cinema\study room during summer (too cold in winter)
>These little fuckers come in regurarly during hot periods (there were some broken glasses which I fixed, but they're still coming in, I dunno from where). Love them because they basically make the room mosquito-free (they shit every now and then, but that's not a problem, since I clean on a weekly basis)
>GF is scared shitless of them and won't watch a film without them leaving

What do? (Apart from the obvious answer, chilling with my gekko bros and don't think about her)
Is there a way to repel them?

I saw them a lot in florida, they were all over the place down there. Doubt you'll find them in any other state though

I've got a baby gecko I'm shooing away from my laptop

It's the saddest thing in the world when you step on them or slam a door on them

Yeah, that's a pretty tiny lizard. We always get these fatass blue tongues in the backyard, but some lucky cunts get full on monitors. Only had one gecko actually get in the house though.

solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NAHomeEnergy/Home/Products/~/3M-Indoor-Window-Insulator-Kit-2-Windows?N=7579606 3294348365 3294529207&rt=rud

haha I initially thought you meant like baby crocodiles, recently hatched. Yes, geckos are common af.

wow what a big boy !!

we do. here's a story about that.
when i was about 13 i was walking in the moors with my family. i caught 2 lizards and put them in my bag. by the time we got home they were dead.

theyre a fucking pest

they fall on your bed when youre asleep

i ate an oak tree whole once

it was bitter and hard to chew

I do that all the time but then I remember that I worried about it as a kid and took care of one that I had accidentally cut off one of his legs and his tail and they grew back a couple of days later so I don't really give a fuck anymore.

GROW A PAIR

Sometimes I find some dead geckos at home. My cats love them.

Why the fuck would you do that?

i was a kid and wanted to have a stupid story to tell

don't worry it was a very little baby oak, it barely started getting bark

no

my life is poorer without adorable lizards everywhere ):