Holy shit

holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" scene. I hate millennial cinema so much.

I knew Villeneuve was a trashman supreme from the very first scene of Incendies and since then he has only confirmed that assessment time and time again.

>watching this scene
>been on that bridge border multiple times

remember that scene in the simpsons where bart and all the kids are going to shelbyville and making a big deal out of it

then lisa and her friend are just playing around in the same area

that's how I felt

This scene and the village raid scene in Beasts of No Nation are easily the best scenes of 2015

why's that guy walking around with his willy out

a bit inappropriate don't you think?

Wtf i love tracking shots now

>that shot in the night desert of the guys silhouettes disappearing into the shadows
hnng

what did he mean by this?

and next to kids

>he never heard of general butt naked

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

Which scene? The one where they cross from the US into Mexico or Mexico into the US?

Because the one where they cross over to Mexico was the real bridge. Thone where they have a shootout at the bridge was done with green screen or in another bridge from another city.

t. Someone who lives in the El Paso, Juarez area.

Someone makes a good scene in a movie.
>It's meant to be good on purpose i hate it

Bruv

Yeah. The only people who think the border is like that are people in northern states that have never visited Mexico. Thousands of mexicans and Americans cross the border back and forth very day as part of their daily routines.

>Has machine Gun
>Can't get paints
Oh Africa, Brave Africa

Oh yeah and that's not juarez. Once that tracking shot starts it's another city, but it isn't Juarez.

Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" post. I hate neo-Sup Forums so much.

>Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" bait. I hate neo-Sup Forums so much

who are you quoting?

>tfw chapo didn't behead sean penn even though he didn't even know who he was
>tfw chapo won't escape again and won't get his movie done

>fuck you

The most operator scene since Heat.

>when you see it

>that's not juarez
It's a gross Mexican city seen through a urine-colored filter, who gives a fuck what its name is.

>knowing shit is for faggots, I'm happy living in ignorance.

why does whitey still pretend the bbc isn't real

>>tfw chapo didn't behead sean penn even though he didn't even know who he was
He didn't want to anger El Chapo's crush

*He didn't want to anger his crush.

you're stoned user go back to Hearthstone.

>can get any bitch he wants
>gets obsessed with that ugly ass caked bitch with died hair
At least he regretted it badly after getting caught again

She played a female version of him iirc in a spanish show

I genuinely am happy living in ignorance of Mexico. I am a less happy person when I read about Mexico.

moar

Do you live in the northern states? Here in the border states we always hear about Mexico.

Yeah i know(she actually plays pic related), but he probably only wanted to fuck her to impress his men and fucked up big time cause of it, his own associate had warned him already.

this thread hurts my brain with all its samefagging

oh but other movies get those scenes just on mistake?

the 360 Matrix slow mo bullet dodge wasn't built from the ground up to be a "memorable iconic" scene?
The plane scene in North by Northwest?
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly duel scene?
The ending speech of Blade Runner?

Ofcourse there are some memorable scenes that are a product of improvisation and luck, but most of the "big moments" are carefully thought out and planned. And if executed properly they become something like that