Why are white people so insecure? Every time I go to Sup Forums there's a nigger hate thread

Why are white people so insecure? Every time I go to Sup Forums there's a nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVIPfSgnetA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wheb I go to Sup Forums there is always "u mad white boi" blacked postings

>blacks make their entire culture about fuk whitey
>wonder why peope hate them

If I was an American I would be angry about dindus too

Grow a pair and say it to their faces in real life instead of bitching about them on Sup Forums like pussies

>going to Sup Forums

Cant

ni gaddi saadi beh ja, ni juttiay
me door tainu le ja, me arriay
ne woofer tu meri, meri
me tera amplifier fier

And guess what: whites are behind both threads.

irl they don't have the guts to look at them, while on the Internet they can insult them safely

Americans*

we just hate niggers

>Sup Forums is full sjw faggots now
says an alt-right redditor

>interacting with violent apes
why?

Chus mera lauda
Chus chus mera lauda
Chaat mere tote jaise aalu ka pakauda

Salam tuj ko, ye gana yaad dela diya

Its makes you more of a man and less if a faggot.

White people are just insecure about becoming a minority. Prosperity has made us weak and unwilling to compete with immigrants (even legal ones).

to who? only retarded niggers do shit like that to impress their ape friends

Survival of the fittest boi. Everyone wants some of that W H I T E P U C C I

>complaining about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
Why?

To your white bitches, the only thing hating niggers online will do is make you look like a beta who got cucked by a black guy

they don't see what i do online

>implying its hard to get white girl as white male

Only virgins think that

Women, no matter the race, are usually easy nowadays.

They are, but he implied there is some sort of rivalry or battle between races for white women (pretty autismo concept in itself) when its easiest for white men to hook up with white women even in caliphates like Sweden or Germany

Why whites?
Basically everyone hates niggers even most niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVIPfSgnetA
>wh*te "people"

Dont be rood user

Admit it, you people are jealous of niggers

sala kya kar raha hai America may

It's usually easier to date within one's ethnicity unless you live in a very cosmopolitan place, then it is free-for-all.
t. knower

I doubt it, at least that's not the majority, it's just good ole classic racism. Propaganda to make white people feel like they still have status in the world and if things aren't going right, well then at least I'm not brown or black.
\

>implying there's anything wrong with being brown

Ya'll just jelly cuz I don't get sun burn

Alot of people aren't "jealous" they just plain don't like blacks, for various(and valid) reasons. But I agree that hating / ridiculing / circlejerking over how bad you think blacks are, or how much you dislike them, is petty and childish.

It has less to do with skin color and more of associating brown people with underdeveloped countries (MENA,LATAM,South Asia)

>Under developed
Scuse me boi our curry is lit we don't need no development or shit like that

because whites are the most benevolent, the kindest people in the world. those threads are made to remind them to hate niggers. while non whites don't need those threads, hatred comes naturally to them.

Sure m8

Glad I made you understand the truth

Yeah fuck white people

whites are the biggest pussies on earth

>Some paki turd goes on the turd board only to discover more turd.

You should've stayed there.

non whites are the biggest pussies, according to them we're responsible for all their miseries yet they don't do anything about it.

you know its sad because i was reading an article on the concerns of countries and american people were most concerned about immigrants while asian countries were most concerned about socio-economic factors

kinda sad how weve become so pathetic and forgotten about whats really important

can you guys stop with the broad, sweeping generalizations

Tsk tsk user, learn to be more nice to your evolved bretheren

>unless you live in a very cosmopolitan place, then it is free-for-all.
?

like you are doing right now? :D

Why are you so insecure about black hate threads?

But turks are white tbqh