Who's your pick for 007, Sup Forums?

Who's your pick for 007, Sup Forums?

Anyone who votes for JL should be shot and in the unlikely event she is chosen and accepts, she should be assassinated.

Of those : Hardy because Fassbender is too old now

Fassbender out of those.

Daniel Craig is gonna come back for one more.

Me

Dan Stevens

female Bond will never happen, Idris Elba is too old, Fassbender is too famous, unless they decide to break the formula

Dan Stevens is perfect

Leo

JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Hardy obv

>no blacks on the list

>Idris Elba is too old
also too black

that was implied user, i'm practicing my politically correct language so i can hang out with normal people

"what's this new invention of yours Q"
"it's called a stepladder 007. It will allow you to get into your new DB9"

don't bother, normies are pretty boring

Just seeing that fotm cunt of a jlaw in there gets me mad.

So her nudes got leaked and she whines about sexism, doesn't mean shes suddenly not a shitty lightweight actress.

I'd vote for hardy, he can handle pretty much anything.

Fassbender might be unavailable, depending on how ass creed does.

This picture of Aiden Turner is pretty striking of Brosnan. Too bad he's a nobody.

He's based in Being Human. All you need to be Bond is handsome and charming and he's got loads of both

he looks more like a bond villain than a bond

why are women in that list?

>Danny Devito in 9th place

I honestly want it to be JL. Daniel Craig as Bond was great for one movie, but it's clear they, as a franchise, no longer have it in them. Burn it down. Make JL Bond. Give her a partner, Beyonce. Just put it out of it's misery already.

Looks a bit like Timothy Dalton.

just voted for pauly shore

I care so little about modern bond that I'd be thrilled if she was cast. It would be so surreal and awful. I'd rather they killed off the franchise with something ludicrous like a young skinny fat girl than it being slowly smothered by the jews with Jarome Bond

There is talk of bond being a woman now

I don't care as long as Michael Shannon plays the villain.

fire up those votebots Sup Forums

>timothy dalton
maybe a little

henry cavill is one of the frontrunners for bond

based 007 is going to save us from the snyderverse

This. The bond is dead, bury it

if we're going that direction Emilia Clarke would be better

a 5'0' tall female Bond that's skinny-fat beating up a bunch of guys, sleeping around and saving the world

Tom Hardy or Dan Stevens

>Not giving the role to Weird Al

Because it's 2016

I believe he's already been in a couple, user.

Yeah I actually have the weird feeling they'll still twist his arm eventually and we'll see Craig one more time.

Sounds nice, but there's one thing this movie needs.

Full. Penetration.

And the black chick from Ghostbusters. Carry her character over.

Why are so many women obsessed with being physically stronger than men? You see it in every form of media. You don't see men being obsessed with being able to give birth.

Also, no female or non-white Bonds. Keep Bond a suave ethnic British man. I'm not racist but that's just how the original creator visualized him and there's still a lot of places in the world where a non-white or non-male person being a high-rolling playboy would stand out.

He was supposed to be Bond after Brosnan... I guess he's too old now, though.

Men aren't insecure.

He should have set his sights lower and cheesier so he could be the first Scottish Highlander

>doing romantic comedies
>killing your career
Pick two

>not a single black actor on that list

DAS OASIS

>The name's Bond.

P.S. I love you was pretty good desu

Gosh, you're a - ah - fuck - sorry, bloody lovely lady and I - ah - uh...

Second this. I would let Dan unload inside me.

No homo.

Stop being ableist. It's 2016.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

It has to be aidan turner. None of these other weirdos come close. He's got the perfect classic bond look

>jennifer fucking lawrence

girls are garbage action actors so they're out

hardy is too recognisable to be bond

fassbender is more like a villain than bond

so my choice is that other literally who

>throw in JLaw just because she's a popular meme actress

No surprise here

I think its time for a CGI Bond

please happen.

Someone post that comic about the midget who goes to vietnam.

Apologize.

sorry Craig, you were pretty damn good.

Best fan theory is 007 is a code name. Maybe the lady who played Marvel's Agent Carter? Because she has experience playing a spy. John Hamm, too looks good for it, because Hamm is a funny name.

FASSBENDER

more like assbender lol

>Bond
>being a woman
If you make Bond(a suave British man who's most defining characteristic is being a womanizer) a woman, you may as well just make a completely new character. Why bother calling them Bond?

This. If they're that desperate to have a famale Bond then write her as 008 or something.

Nah. If we do get a female Bond, I'd personally hope they'd change as little else as possible.
Still 007. Still a suave British womanizer. Still named James Bond.

He can't even do a proper English accent on a TV show, it'll be a train wreck on film.

>Still 007
fuuuuu
>Still named James Bond.
Haha

$

you don't know me

Clive Owen

Fassbender. Hardy is too short, but he'd be a great villian

Tom pls

007 will never be a woman, there are tons of sponsorship that target male audience.

Michael Fassbenser or Damien Lewis.

If anyone else is cast I wont watch

It will. He still has to make a sequel with Walt as Blofeld in the now wheelchair.

idk, but if they don't cast pic related as the villain they will have missed a great opportunity once again

Jane Bond?
Jacqueline Bond?
Joan Bond?

>Emilia Clarke
pppffffffffahahahahahaha

the only right choice

The Fass is perfect for the role. He has demonstrated the ability to adapt to different types of roles, bringing a different personality and performance with each. If he played Bond, we wouldn't see Magneto; we would see James Bond.

he's too much of an A-lister mate

Definitely the guy from the Guest

>implying a woman can be Bond

why did the put jlaw on that list? Just because?

>craig
>bond

he is too tall

>the guy from The guest