/got/ general

The monster was us the whole time Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=JN_aiMI6mkU#/0;61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

>Haha, thank you! I'm really not a fan of the show anymore, they've deviated from the books so much it's insane :(. Huge fan of the books, though!

SECOND FOR STANNIS IS ALIVE

STANNIS

why don't they just hire a faceless man to assassinate the night's king with a dragonglass weapon?

Which did it better, the book(4+5) or the show

>The Wall
>The North
>The Riverlands
>Dorne
>The Iron Islands
>King's Landing
>Meereen

why would Ramsay need Salsa for claim on north? Beside 62 good men from Bear island all houses serve him even when his wife run away

>defender of the Vale
>savior of the North

absolutely based desu

Kinvara is new best grill now that kennelfu is dead

>tfw i created this

sad times

beause the faceless man try to bring the wall down duh

Why doesn't Cersei just flee King's Landing and send troops to kill the High Sparrow?
Well, she's fucking retarded, that's why. I'd still lick her feet but she's really dumb.

Stannis lives.
Otherwise there would be no need to mention him in every fucking episode of the season.

And greenseer

>tfw got a boner when his mom was breastfeeding him

Seriously guys, where is the Preston video?

I agree...but i won't agree anymore if roslin come back.

and he'll take both lyanna and sansa as wives

dance of the dragons

dany x jon

We're doing the Mannis's work, lads.

and pure

I want him to survive

first for fuck renly

Jon deserves better

he said he's in vegas fucking hookers, so tomorow maybe

MAJOR SPOILER FOR NEXT WEEK!
infinitelooper.com/?v=JN_aiMI6mkU#/0;61

Pretty sure they'll ask for rickon and ramsey will send out his flayed corpse on a horse.

K- kingsmen 'till the end :'^(

Will he lead the army or will he be staying safe in the Vale?

The Faith never liked the Targs all fucking each other

It was always a crime, but they couldn't really punish the Targs for it, Cersei's different because she cheated on the King for her brother and said her bastard children were his, making them the heirs to Iron Throne

Sleeping around with your cousin and sibling is one thing, trying to put your brothers incest bastards on the Iron Throne is completely different matter

I fapped to imagining sex with that Harpy as she'd sink her claws into my back.
LF would've had it so good, having his balls drained dry every day.

The books are a clean sweep.

Would cost too much for anyone to afford.

He's a millennia old, nigh immortal King of the Night, Raiser of the Dead, undispitued King Beyond the Wall and BTFOer of Living Fucking Shits

underrated post

Fuck. Now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall him mentioning some delay this week.

>now that kennelfu is dead

honestly I'm still mad at how they wasted her character development.

dany is a fine fuck

>Wall
Show
>North
Books, mostly because of Ramsay Sue
>Riverlands
Books, not like there's anything in the show to compare
>Dorne
BOOKS
>Iron Islands
None, shit in both
>King's Landing
Show
>Mereen
Books

What the fuck was the point of those dire wolves?

I'd laugh if the little shit was the one who personally chases a terrified Ramsay back into Winterfell, but I doubt he'll come, he's a shit soldier

How about you kill yourself, you faggot?

Mannis work is yet not finished. One thing is to "kill" him off screen another one is to remind us every ten minutes in ep4-7 that Stannis "died"

>North
I'd add based Manderly and his Frey Pies

iirc in the books most of the Stark children are wargs

>"i know you had some bad years but-"
>"...bad years??"

Flavor.

is nymeria appearing this season

So we'll never find out what happens after that Tower of Joy scene right? I heard reports that it won't be on episode 10.

So Rickon is just going to die next episode, or are they saving that LE EPIC TWIST for episode 9?

Where the fuck is Ghost anyways?

Sure glad we got to see that in the show

Seriously though, I was just waiting for Arya to warg into a cat when the chick with the bitchy face and sand in her vagina was beating a blind girl with a stick

wonder how many of those stupid faces she makes during sex

KNEES
N
E
E
S

to provide POVs for Bran and Jon to warg into in the books, a device that isn't useful in the show.

If the faceless men are so good, then how did Jaqen get captured like the bitch that he is

>yfw the whole point of Stannis' journey was to get Melisandre to the wall when Jon Snow died.

i've met a guy who played one of the knights behind him
this guy

Yara's a bit of a prick for dragging her brother into a brothel when the poor fucker has no cock.

The absolute madman.

The Faith has combined itself with the Crown. If Cersei should be found guilty of adultery, incest and breeding bastards born of incest, Tommen has no claim. The Faith then becomes the Crown and becomes the pillar that holds up the Kingdoms.

Should Cersei prevail, Faith is still allied with the Crown and still wields power and has shown it can judge the fuck out of the King's mother and the King won't do shit.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Reminder that they saved the good cgi this season for Drogon and whatever happens in the final eps

It would have made me give half a shit about her arc at least.

Getting caught was part of his plan.

The faith had to go against maegor the cruel and balerion the black dread. It's crazy that cercei though they'd corruptly serve her if she was to bring them back.

we will see it. episode is unknown. leaks did not tell which episode

>Books
>Books by an immeasurable distance
>Books
>Garbage in both
>Books
>Books
>literally who cares

bernie is the smartest guy in the kingdom

No worries though. His physical and mental injuries were all cured by downing his pint.

Anyone else get a bizarre feeling from S6? Like it's not the "main" storyline but an alternate fanmade ending. The pace, the atmosphere, the way events take place, just so wildly differ even from S5, not to mention S1-4.

So what are the odds that Cersei blows the fuck out of the Sept of Baelor in ep 10? I picture her rotting in her prison cell whenever Qyburn's little birds light the fucking fuse and she hears the explosion and laughs her fucking ass off, Mad Queen style.

Theyve always done this with crowds you literal idiot

hopefully a lot

haha
2 more and he'll grow a new dick

only autistics notice and care about these things

If you remove his face, would it hurt?

Obviously, you dense faggot, but if they dropped some more resources on this scene, the cut and paste job would've been less obvious than this.

ask ramsay, he seems experienced on such matters.

The next three episodes are going to be awesome. The last two. I wont be surprised if the next one is still disappointing.

even fat hack said that from S6 show will be far away from book. Probably different ending like most animus that start production while manga/ln is still in work or he dies and we never get next book

he got caught purposely, he needed to get to the wall so he could go north and kill Bloodraven (his assignment)
now that glass candles have started working he has moved to oldtown because they will make locating Bloodraven much easier

>Melisandre is not with Jonsa, did they gorgot about her?

>When Melusandre becomes the new Gendry

has there ever been a character in the show who we didn't see die, that was just confirmed dead and didn't come back
seems like they always come back

reminder bastardbowl is going to suck

the last time they met before he lost his cock she called him a cunt a dozen times so I guess their relationship has still improved.

Pacing is awful. Fuck all happens and then they flood the last two episodes

easier to kill than most people, literally just shoot him with obsidian arrow, not like he's very careful either. Might've been him meera hit with her obsidian arrow, is literally just by chance he's survived this long

I wonder why they don't call Winterfell "city of North"

stannis

Then why did he want to escape?

but does Jon have what it takes to ride the dragon?

Lady Mormont and the other lord seemed very perceptive of who bears which name and how things are, but nobody mentioned the fact Jon is sworn brother of the Nights Watch or is supposed to be. This should be at least mention, no man can excuse himself from his duty and break his vows without becoming an oathbreaker.

forever and always.

>Iron Islands
>None, shit in both

SOMEONE hasn't read the new preview chapter

I guess they are focusing on other stuff (Riverlands, Ironborn). What do you feel is he 'main' story?