Approval ratings at an all time low

>approval ratings at an all time low
>push comes to shove and he tells donnie boyo to go fuck himself
>approval ratings are once again slamming through the roof

Is he the only winner in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/01/08/fiat-chrysler-spend-1b-make-jeep-pickups-midwest-plants/96321524/
fcauthority.com/2017/01/marchionne-fca-prepared-to-move-truck-production-to-u-s-if-need-be/
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/dumping-on-trump-gets-mexican-leader-enrique-pena-nieto-a-popularity-bump/news-story/7781c30436679300ae91cf6876b6be51
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/mexico-growth-slows-on-weak-exports-and-oil-output-decline
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-peso-idUSKBN1352E8
money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/news/economy/mexico-gdp-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a chad, so he always wins.

Taco del Sánchez, is it you?

proof that the only people dumber than Americans are Mexicans

he's a manlet

What if Trump is secretly working for Mexico's president and all this was a ploy to raise his ratings?

Given the situation this reaction would come even to the wisest people.

>he's a manlet

Yeah, but he's good looking, rich and have a hot wife.

Lmao what

he called donald in tears begging him not to talk about the walls funding publicly for the time being

so they both agreed

>t. increasingly nervous Cletus

>t. increasingly nervous bogan bruce

The 20% tariffs are happening and US factories keep closing down shop there and coming back home.

Pena did it as a stunt to garner more approval

His approval ratings are single digit now
Kek actually believes what Donald tells him

It's us actually, go on NA bros, keep flinging shit.

>His approval ratings are single digit now
I thought it was much higher

He is just doing what is expected
Everyone hates him, the senate and congress don´t like him either, the opposition is waiting for him to do something stupid , even the armed forces are wavering on him
If he agrees to a single cent for that wall
We will have the first president to be removed from office in a coup in a vert long time

Mexiahit your economy is going to become the new venezuela. You gotta play ball kiddo

Oh its the
>"Im going to pretend to be retarded and think a tax on products is not going to be payed by the american consumer"
episode

That wouldn't be good for Murica.

Two more dollars for groceries at Walmart. Whoopie.

You rely on us for trading much more thab vice versa.

Plenty of cheap third world shitholes itching to your place. Ones that don't send trash here illlegally.

You will pay. We will fuck your economy into oblivion. Your peso is worth less than shit now and will continue to decline.

And the US factories are being brought back home to our workers.

Have any of the cartels talked about the wall? To get on the good side of Mexico or whatever.

>Two more dollars
Are you retarded?
do you really think is just 2 dollars on your shit?
Do you have any idea how many stuff do we make?
>You will pay
We won´t, under no circumstance, accept it, Trump lied to you
>to our workers
You mean, to automation
So your workers are still out of a job
And still, German factories are still here, same with the Japanese
They will fill your void, will be hard but we have survived worst

Thats another department when Trump´s wall is retarded
The only thing the wall is going to make is drugs more expensive, reduce the quality and its going to make them worst for the ameritards again

>>push comes to shove and he tells donnie boyo to go fuck himself
This is the exact opposite of what really happened.

Yes, because like I said. We have plenty of other trading partners that can replace you. We can grow our own crops as well. We are not as reliant as you then you as us.

>we won't

You already are. We are crashing your economy. We will stop all foreign aid. We will seize remittances.

You will pay spicshit. Your economy will pay the price and we'll make you the new venezuela..Get used to it paco.

>you mean to automation

You cannot completely assemble a car 100% with just robots. It still requires manual labor.

>we have survived worst

This will be the worst in a very lobg time. You'll probably balkanize.

If Peno is not set on paying for the wall, he would have kept repeating it publicly. He wouldn't have cried tears by calling Trump privately.

You have this attitude of "WE WOULD RATHER BURN EVERYTHING DOWN THAN YIELD" but you won't do it. Your economy will be worse than North Korea after Trump is done if you don't negotiate.

This is what it means to pay for the wall.

ruining their economy is not the same as making them pay, you realise that surely? crashing their economy won't change the fact that its still the US budget that acts as a source of the wall money

no. I'm asking if they've commented on it.

No, why would they, this literally doesn't affect them at all, and it might even end the War if Mexico decides it is no longer worth it to send our army to die for Americans when they are pissing on us.

If they don't pay we will send their economy back to the stone age. Simple as that.

We don't need your aid
If someone needs aid it's you, it's our army the one who is taking te fight of your drug problem, we might as well let the cartels be, we also can help the Central Americans to arrive safely to your stupid border
Again, you can type as hard as you can from your moms basement, we will not pay, there is no way in the real world we will even toss a cent your way to pay
We won't Balkanize, our union is eternal and cannot be broken, smaller states depend on the larger ones
We may banter each other but it's fine
And yes, just like the anthem says
"Oh fatherland before your sons defenses bend their neck beneath the yoke, may your fields be watered with blood, may their foot be printed in blood, may your temples palaces and towers crumble with horrid clamour, and the ruins continue saying of a thousand heroes the fatherland here was"

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>Mexicans think the drug problem is ours
Lmaoing

See if you are this retarded about your own recent history who the fuck do you want to lecture?
It was your country that started the idiotic prohibitions, just so you could jail niggers, you are the largest consumer on earth, you are the ones that pay the most for drugs

>we will not pay

And I truly hope you enjoy being Venezuela 2.0

We'll see how long your """""union"""""" lasts. We're already beginning to cripple your auto production. Sorry Spic.

I wish retards like this would stop making us look so fucking stupid.

And should you dare to let illegals cross over our border, we will intervene. And we can fuck your shit up so hard Hermano. If you dare to attack us we will wipe your shitstain country off the map. Drones will be flying. This is the age of Trump and a Mexican-American war part Deux will fuck your shit up harder. Watch as your leader continues to make frantic calls to Trump, and Carlos Slim pushes for you to negotiate.

Pendejo puta. Kill every Mestizo.

>crippling your auto production
Ford aside all of our plants are operating at maximum efficiency only growing
All of our auto part plants are also on the rise, not to mention aeronautical parts who are also on the rise, you withdrawing it's only going to help our agriculture sector

You must be butthurt bad to keep going over so many threads with this tripe, did a Mexican fuck your crush or what?

Probably, all trump supporters are cucks.

Kek yesterday one posted that being a cuck was intelligent and putted him in control and power
I wish I had SS of that

horrible suit

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw

jskjksjk

You can't beat sand niggers with soviet era Aks
Slim owns Trump's ass
They're not in the same level of wealth
And I'm not being proud of that, that proves even more how much of a cuck you are

Don't forget fiat chrysler: usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/01/08/fiat-chrysler-spend-1b-make-jeep-pickups-midwest-plants/96321524/

fcauthority.com/2017/01/marchionne-fca-prepared-to-move-truck-production-to-u-s-if-need-be/

Your GDP has declined considerably. Your peso keeps declining.

You're already beginning to feel the payment.

Tariffs will come next.

All spics need to be gassed.

>you can't beat sand niggers

Lmao we removed them from power and turned the country upside-down and installed a new government.

Mexico is already close to being Afghanistan-tier in terms of safety kek.

Slim is begging Pena for negotiations with Trump. What does that say, Juan?

>GDP declined
Yeah no
Growth have been slow all around the peña administration but it has shrink at all, peso can also be blamed on peña, you are just a cherry in the cake

I thought maybe they could try to gain support idk

>single digit
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/dumping-on-trump-gets-mexican-leader-enrique-pena-nieto-a-popularity-bump/news-story/7781c30436679300ae91cf6876b6be51

Your gdp growth was already declining before Trumo.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/mexico-growth-slows-on-weak-exports-and-oil-output-decline

Your exports are becoming weaker Juan, they'll be even weaker

Can't wait to see the stats for Janurary 2017.

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-peso-idUSKBN1352E8

money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/news/economy/mexico-gdp-trump/

TUMBLING DOWN

I knew it! cuck confirmed

Well I don't give a damn about politics, but I know one thing. You can actually almost completely assembly a car with robots. Nowadays, the human part is necessary in quality control and design, but assembly chain is near to 100% automatic in places like japan or korea. Now, if you are talking about high end cars, that's another two cents...

>We'll see how long your """""union"""""" lasts. We're already beginning to cripple your auto production

Mexico survived two forgein invasions, civil wars, military coups, and a decade long revolution, yet you think shrinking its auto production will balkanize it?

Literally everyone in Afghanistan knows the government will collapse the second US troops leave