*deletes Taxman, I'm Only Sleeping, Yellow Submarine, Good Day Sunshine, And Your Bird Can Sing, For No One...

*deletes Taxman, I'm Only Sleeping, Yellow Submarine, Good Day Sunshine, And Your Bird Can Sing, For No One, Doctor Robert*

im only sleeping is the best song on the album

doctor robert is pure trash though, might be the worst thing the beatles ever did

Patrician taste. I got to get you into my life, OP.

Is yellow submarine the ultimate pleb filter

*deletes you*

Yes

>deletes paul mcartney from the beatles discography

Taxman and Doctor Robert do fuckin suck lol

everything else is great

>muh "George didn't write many songs but everything he wrote was 10/10" meme
>fucking Taxman
>literally George just doesn't want to pay his taxes
>I'll tax the street
>I'll tax your feet
>I'll tax the seat
>I'll tax your heat
>Paul McCartney guitar solo

jesus christ what were they thinking

>the Beatles were liable to a 95% supertax introduced by Harold Wilson's Labour government

I'd be pretty pissed

And Your Bird Can Sing is one of their best you pleb

what's with all this hate on for Revolver?

I like everythingbut Yellow Submarine... great album

Taxman is great.

Plebs.

Remove:

Dr Robert
Yellow Submarine
I want to tell you

Now its goat

ha

I don't blame the guy for being annoyed by his taxes; I just don't get why The Beatles thought it was a good idea to open their most ambitious album to that point with a limp rocker about tax returns.

>does 5% appear too small?
easy there Bernie

>dude distorted guitars lmao
>so much heavier than our last album with acoustic folk!

thats why

Taxman is a banger m8 what are you on about

Don't think they gave a fuck 2bh

Just like Lennon claiming they were bigger than Jesus, or writing nonsense lyrics just to laugh at people analyse them. Guess if you're the biggest band in the world you can do whatever you want

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I think that there tax man might be taxing too many things.

For No One is one of their most underappreciated songs, baka.

Because it was funny and Paul's solo is pretty rockin'.

>I want to tell you

Hope you're baiting user

you just deleted two of their best songs

Get the fuck out.

it has a pretty good bass groove, it's not limp at all, or at least the mono version isn't. it's a pretty upfront song and it works as a good introduction in that respect.
as for the topic being unfitting, the album really doesn't take itself that seriously. if it did, yellow sub would not be on it.

For No One and I'm Only Sleeping are some of my favorite Beatles songs.

Remove Yellow Submarine and the album is perfect

I'm Only Sleeping is literally about being lazy and lying in bed. Revolver was the point they realised they could do anything and still be loved

>Taxman
>I'm Only Sleeping
>And Your Bird Can Sing

Nigga, why?

Also For No One. Seriously, wtf is wrong with OP?

shit like this makes me want to leave Sup Forums

if yellow submarine was on sgt peppers next to being for the benefit of mr kite and didn't have 'kiddy' lyrics you would call it a masterpiece

Revolver is actually my favorite Beatles album. It's the perfect equilibrium of early moptop "yeah yeah yeah" Beatles and later experimental hippie Beatles.

With Sgt. Pepper, it seems the band got somewhat lost in their egos.

DUMBASS
D U M B
A S S

*removes Ringo from The Beatles

But the fills on She Said She Said????

the best part of revolver is ringo's drumming

I agree. It has catchy but well written songs.

>Lyrics
Nice bait bro

>not liking doctor robert
what the fug

patiently waiting for some pedestrian to shit on Tomorrow Never Knows

the irony

please don't hate me.
no, don't sage me.
to be honest, f a m,
I'm only meme-ing

You fuckers, Yellow Submarine is amazing.

oh come on that guy isn't me

don't paint me as a hypocrite just cuz some guy said a thing

Taxman was the moment I realized that the Beatles were just a bunch of bunch of whiny smug liberals.

see

She Said She Said is up there as my favorite Beatles song

I have a lot of love for You Only Give Me Your Money though

Oh come on man

For No One is probably my favorite on the album along with Tomorrow Never Knows

>boohoo we're the most commercially successful band on the planet but we can only afford two new solid gold yachts this year instead of three because of le ebil taxman :(
Bunch of smarmy bourgeois pricks.

disapproving of taxes seems like a conservative thing

although I've heard it works differently in England

They didn't live a luxury life. Constantly touring, writing, recording, can't walk anywhere. Being in a band is not easy work particularly the biggest in the world. To top it off 95% of your earnings are given straight to the government.

Besides, most of the record is clearly supposed to be taken with a pinch of salt.

>Beatles make good music
>people willingly choose to give them lots of money in exchange
>this triggers the commie
Taking 95% of someone's hard earned money is fucking ridiculous, no matter how much they make.

Damn, I surprised that this topic is still alive. Not gonna lie, I initially made it because all the tracks I didn't pick to delete were just amazing, god tier tracks. But the ones I posted in the OP are sheer outdated garbage that do nothing at all to be remembered for the rest of time except for being alongside some legendary musical work. Anyone that likes any of those more than the truly great tracks really needs to reevaluate how they approach music as basic bitch pop is what they gravitate towards rather than interesting ideas in music.

Didn't Lennon talk about being down with Reagan and Thatcher?

>muh Indian meme music better than For No One
nah.

that song is some serious fucking cultural appropriation scrotumjuice and not the kind that Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz were talin bout jah feel??

But it's not a meme though. It legit uses Indian forms and Indian technique to bring some cool different kind of subtleties that otherwise don't exist in western music while also bringing in their western pop harmonizing to make it a musical piece worth remembering for all times.

Philosophers say that moderation is the key to life, the avoidance of excess, the mixing of elements to find the happy medium. It's also the key to Revolver.

Played out in fourteen satisfying tunes are hard riffs, smooth melodies, dark themes, and moments of great silliness. They never pound away at one idea, but keep switching gears as fast as they can. It clearly influenced everything they did after, but for my money, this was their peak.

>*deletes the US release of Revolver

Taxman is the best Beatles album opener, with their best guitar solo and one of their best basslines.

I'm Only Sleeping is a great song, nice and comfy.

Yellow Submarine, meh. Wouldn't delete it but it's certainly the weakest song on the album.

Good Day Sunshine I initially considered weak but it grew on me.

And Your Bird Can Sing is god tier, I'm starting to think this is a bait thread now.

For No One is a top 10 Beatles song, this is definitely bait.

Doctor Robert is also great, just a pumping Lennon rocker with nice vocal harmonies.

>le Ringo was bad meme

is this one of the plebbiest music opinions in all of history?

>deletes I'm Only Sleeping

The

I still don't know what a pleb filter is. It means it "filters" out those with good taste, or those with bad?

Delete yourself from existance pleb

Yes, and anyone who spouts it has clearly never listened to Rain, She Said She Said, I Want You or Strawberry Fields Forever

There were like 9 drummers who aren't Ringo on Strawberry Fields which is cheating

Replace it with The Word or Oh Darling

>remove all the good songs
>and dr. robert and yellow submarine because muh mainstreem xdddddddddddddddd

0/10 bait, not even trying

*deletes Tomorrow Never Knows*

it's great though because everyone does need that once in a while.

bad, I think.

Taxman was a better version of Drive My Car

I'm Only Sleeping had good parts but was convoluted

Yellow Submarine would've been better without the effects

Good Day Sunshine was a decent song

And Your Bird Can Sing and Doctor Robert had patrician choruses

For No One is a great song

NO song should EVER be deleted from Revolver! THIS ALBUM IS PEFECT!

Even the psuedo baroque and fake Beach Boys shit belongs!

i'm only sleeping is not only the best beatles song but the best song of all time.

fuck you