>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

OLD BREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyVb0ind20o
musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rgkp6-with-korg-mini-kaoss-pad-2-electric-guitar
schecterguitars.com/pickups/single-coil-pickups/monsterton-pt/monstertone-pt-bridge-914-detail
jamorigin.com/#toggle-id-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it back then when they put the serial number of the Mexicans right on the front so you knew you were fucking pleb.

Poorfags get out.

Squires OUT.
Epiphones OUT.
All tiers of Ibanez OUT.

Fender USA
GIBSON USA MEMPHIS
PRS
SCHECTER USA

ARE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE INSTRUMENTS THAT GRANT YOU PRIVELGE TO POST.

i was looking on sweetwater for something but i guess i won't be able to buy from them since they don't have anything that fits that description. should i try to buy something at one of my kinda crappy local shops? they wouldn't know anything about setting up anyways. any other online places?

what exactly are you looking for?

other online places would be musician's friend, reverb, ebay, amazon, etc.

What kind of music do you even play on electric guitars without pedals?

What kind of pantsu should I put on my guitar to get the best tone?
youtube.com/watch?v=DyVb0ind20o

jazz in the case that its a single channel clean amp

small local shops are run by hobbyists and give you the best service

guitar centres only care about the sale

When I play clean I usually do funk, soul, R&B, disco, country, blues, and some rock.

Any form of rock music, or jazz, country, funk, ambient stuff, ska, folk, bluegrass, i could keep going but youre probably trolling anyways.

should i buy this?
musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rgkp6-with-korg-mini-kaoss-pad-2-electric-guitar

It's a meme, but it looks so fun.

It was a serious question with a trolling vibe to it, i actually want to know because everyone is obsessed with pedals and also because i don't own a single pedal

You forgot LTD and PRS SE.

the local shop i used to go to had a crazy old guy start working there who was an asshole so i'm not going back there. wouldn't really call that good service

See this.

I have a Mexican strat that was made in America by China ama.

1988 mia tele w/ seydunc classic 59 at the neck, looking to replace the bridge pickup... any recommendations for jazz/country?

so guitars with trems get out of tune easy unless they're a floyd rose as i understand. if i take off the tremolo bar is that still true though? also what about low tunings? i saw a vid by a guy on how to drop tune a floyd rose and he had to tape pennies together and put them in the back of the guitar where a bunch of springs were

well you could try again and build a rapport with them. might be worth it

small stores are great. staff really know their shit and my owner occasionally lets me play some of his vintage stuff. shit like half a century old models that must be worth over 10 grand

am I allowed to post if I have a guitar made by an independent luthier?

Yes, very true.

I do not like squire, not Paul's SE
I do not like epiphone , sterling, LTD
Not Fender immigrants from Mexico
nor the chapman guitar co.
Ibanez? Ibinhad no doubt
if you own these guitars, GET OUT OUT OUT

wrong post

>well you could try again and build a rapport with them. might be worth it
pardon the term but are you a cuck? why would i try to cozy up to a salesman who acted rude as fuck?

Taking out the bar still isn't enough. You would have to effectively hardtail the guitar; i.e. lower the bridge to be flush with the body (so no space between the bottom of the bridge and guitar body). The thing with the pennies is so the bridge doesn't pull back. That's still a half measure though - if the bar were used at this point it could only make the bridge go one way, unless the other side of the trem bar too was blocked (usually with change, wood, etc.)

i hate trems so much. never once have i felt the urge to use one, NEVER ONCE! not even when i was just starting out!

Forgot to add when doing this, you don't need to use all 5 springs (you can, but it'd be redundant as 3 springs is adequate). Also, the two screws pulling the bridge bar toward the guitar neck heel (mind you this is all in the back cavity) should be as screwed as tightly and as close as possible to the neck heel.

Joe Barden Gatton T

>so guitars with trems get out of tune easy unless they're a floyd rose as i understand
you understand incorrectly

>GET OUT OUT OUT

Make me faggot

Only certain types of music really benefit from pedals(more so its the genres typical guitar sound), most music you can play without them. Pedals are just fun sometimes, but they can really be distracting at the same time. Im assuiming your amp has a dirty channel, clean and distorted sounds will be good enough for just about everything.

they're incredibly fun, and play well for their price

>are you a cuck?
yeah, let's not throw childish memes around eh

he probably acted grumpy because working in a guitar store is hard work. customers are arrogant, demanding, rude, waste time, play all their stock horribly and then leave. if you actually talk to staff you'll find they're as passionate as you and willing to respect or at least give you the time of day, even if it's just a conversation.

schecterguitars.com/pickups/single-coil-pickups/monsterton-pt/monstertone-pt-bridge-914-detail

Schecter custom shop just relaunched their pickups.

Before they made guitars they made the best pick up replacements back in the 80s. They became collectors stuff after they got bought and started with guitar making.

The I like the Pasadena's ALOT. Great blues clean sound.

The one I linked are nice for what you are looking for, it has more output to give it a blues sound but also slide up into country territory.

They also make a humbucker that is stacked to fit a single coil slot. You could buy a push/pull volume and then tap the stacked humbucker for the classic tele sound or use the full thing to make your guitar more versatile.

Just a thought.

>musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rgkp6-with-korg-mini-kaoss-pad-2-electric-guitar
no get a man's geetarr

>mans guitar
>a red strat

lmao

hey where is user that got the s series? wasn't it supposed to come yesterday or today?

lol poor people's houses are so depressing.

oi m8 meltin pussy & face since 4ever
post yer axe

Poor fags buy pedals because their squire's and Ibanez guitars sound like ass but the digital effects completely hide the natural sound of their glued together plywood guitars.

You're right

REAL men get blue strats

Can I use my electric guitar as a midi guitar or do I have to get a special guitar for that.

>he probably acted grumpy because working in a guitar store is hard work. customers are arrogant, demanding, rude, waste time, play all their stock horribly and then leave. if you actually talk to staff you'll find they're as passionate as you and willing to respect or at least give you the time of day, even if it's just a conversation.
he didn't want to let me play a guitar before buying it, sat me down on a chair and expected to watch me while i played. he was walking back to me and i had bent down to turn on the amp i had plugged the guitar into and he started yelling at me

what's your deal? why did i have to tell you all of this for you to believe he's an asshole?

He probably became an hero after he realized what a horrible decision he made.

I'd never go back to that store in my life.

>tremolo
>no humbucker on bridge
trash

Yeah, it sucks having a garage full of tools and junk and shit. Buy I actually own my house and gear, not paying it off on credit cards and acting high and mighty on /gg/.

>t. gibshitcuck

does your guitar have a midi out?

that's what i said i plan to do

fine, you gotta shitty store.

just saying most aren't at all like that, see if there's another independent store nearby

real men play martin

Sweetwater is by far my favorite online retailer. Any time I've made a big purchase they've called me to confirm and are really upfront about what your buying and answer any questions you have. I live in Illinois so it's usually next day shipping for free. I've made similar big purchase from other retailers. Musicians friend is by far the worst. I got the wrong pickups, then the ones I ordered went on backorder and it took a month and a half for a refund. Guitar center is decent but they always try to rip you off if you go in person. Buy local or Sweetwater.

No it's just a standard electric.

Meant to reply to

so tell me what you think the answer is?

Need a roland midi pickup and control box. My faggot ass exbandmate used one. Did a bunch of neat shit.

wow you could afford your four $200 guitars without a credit.

OUT, OUT, OUT I SAY.
COME BACK WITH A GUITAR MADE IN THE USA.

Teles are memes, strats(especially surf green, maple neck, or anything besides sss) are memes, fender off sets are memes. Made in usa is a meme(unless it is made in mexico or asia, which would make it a meme). anything leo fender ever touched is a meme(even indirectly, like jackson). G&l, music man, memes.

Dont get an epiphone, its a huge meme. Its a fake gibson for poor people. And gibson is a meme, its an over priced epiphone. Muh out of tune o matic, muh babby scale.

Ricks are a meme, esp is a meme, ibanez is a meme, bc rich is an edgy meme.

Any recognizable guitar is a meme.

Dont get ne started on special snowflakes. Muh tonewoodz, muh resonant frequencies, muh neck through, muh hollow body, o am i laffin

The only option out there that looks solid is this thing from roland thats really ugly. You can get a full setup for about $700 with a synth module, i think the pickup alone is around $200. I looked at it almost a year ago and it seemed alright, but not good enough for what i wanted to do. I just started learning to play keyboards, cheaper and exactly what i needed. And having the challenge of learning an instrument again was nice.

hello again

basically this but it STAYS fun. I'd say try it out first, guitar center usually has them. I loved playing one so much I almost got it but got my Bassbreaker instead.

>tfw you're not a meme
feels good

Holy shit, i posted this making fun of vape posters awhile ago. I became copy pasta. The memes have come full circle.

I've got the internal GK kit installed on a Strat. Works pretty well but it takes a LOT of routing to fit the 13-pin side jack

how

hey

If you aren't a well known guitarist this collection is pointless. I hope you're atleast very good.

What can I buy that isn't a meme?

Hows the Shawbucker?
Will you write out what each one is?

Life is pointless

super secret brand

a Martin

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

>started playing guitar when I was a teenager
>seemed like a cool way to express yourself musically
>got really good
>considered accomplished even by professionals I sometimes associate with
>as I mature musically I realize writing guitar based music is rudimentary, simplistic and creatively limited compared to the infinite possibilities a laptop based DAW offers now
>as I mature musically I slowly realize how uninteresting most guitar based music actually is
>as I mature socially I come to realize most people have long since stopped caring about guitar based music too
>mfw guitar might as well be an accordion or a harpsichord now
>pic related: mfw I know in my heart I wasted my time on this instrument
>mfw I wish I could have all that time I wasted back
don't end up like me kids, save yourselves from my fate

... so I bought a Fender Roland Ready GC-1 Strat where it's all fitted in the factory. Extra GK pickup next to the bridge, GK up/down buttons near the switch and a 13-pin output on the lower bout of the body.

wtf I hate guitar now!

Guitar shops can be hit or miss.

>go to guitar center for memorial day storewide sale
>looking for a tube amp
>all solid state orange amps
>line 6
>squires litter the floor
>fuck it Ill buy this used marshall haze
>ni sale on used gear, marshall is also excluded from sales. As is schecter, gibson, fender, ibanez, peavey, mesa boogie, etc etc
>fuck this
>go to sam ash across the street
>everything is overpriced
>ask guys behind counter for a cable to try out amps
>be right there buddy
>time passes, I ask again
>sorry get right to you
>ocer an hour waiting and fuck it got shit to do
>count money as I walk to door
>SIR SIR
>ignore and exit, drive home
>stop by local music store
>tell my experiences to the workers
>they help me pick out and test their tube amps
>walk out with a peavey classic 30 for $400 after tax

But then
>return a month later
>different workers
>wont drop prices on anything
>everything is 20% higher than online or the GC/SamAsh
>strings are buy 1 get 1 free or half off, base price is more than double that of competitors
>cost $2 more per pack when its said and done

Just have to go to different places and shop around before dumping the cash. I can see a little markup but damn, thats just bad business when I can drive 5 minutes and get the exact same guitar or amp for cheaper the same day.

See firs tpost pls.

>playing music to impress people

Just play because its fun faggot.

I found tgis while googling around. I think I'll give it a try and see how it works soon.
jamorigin.com/#toggle-id-2

aren't acoustics for gays?

This is true.

gaycoustic

you're not a very good musician/artist if you didn't take anything you learned from guitar with you.
i make edm on my computer and use my guitar as a musical reference all the time (i suck at piano). nice pasta

Shawbucker is an excellent pickup, if slightly microphonic.

Back row, left to right
GC-1 Strat (see above post)
1986 E-series MIJ Contemporary (see above post)
1983 US Standard two-knob Strat
2005 HSS US Standard in sienna sunburst
2005 partscaster, US Deluxe bosy in metallic aquamarine, US Standard neck, Fender SCN pickups
2015 partscaster, Azted Gold US FSR body, US Standard neck, Shawbucker and Fat 50s

front row
1987 Us Standard in gunmetal blue metallic
1987 MIJ 52 reissue Tele from the last thread

The last four Strats and the Tele are all fitted with stainless steel frets.

Should I buy a vintage 1971 Strat pickup or a brand new Lindy Fralin or Seymour Duncan vintage sounding pickup? For the neck btw

stop projecting

everybody knows Sup Forums is nothing but gay guys and young girls.

Hey you great people, I've been thinking a lot about this recently while listening to my favourite blues artists, like Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix... You know them all. I don't have to tell you
So what I was thinking about: is blues dead? I do agree there are some great blues artists, like John Mayer. But never again something like Hendrix existed. Someone who can play the blues and people still like whether they love blues or not.
I play Blues myself. I love it. It is really satisfying. I'm a teenager and that's my problem. (don't start with the "Wrong generation" shit) if I wanted to start a band to just play blues I will not find anyone! All these musicians want to play metal and stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, I really like metal and like to play it too. But blues is really something special and I think modern blues artist lost the feeling of the past.
What happened to Blues?
P.S. I'm on my mobile phone and am sorry if the post is unstructured or full of mistakes
Happy Guitar playing anyone!

Take ur bait and go.

This will be an unpopular opinion but I'd choose the Seymour Duncan

blooz lawyers fucking leave

>tfw faggots like you misinterpret nihilism and give Nietzsche a bad name

>four $200 guitars without a credit.

Someone is mad. Actually only payed $125 for the MIJ AX7521, not counting pickup upgrades.

>OUT, OUT, OUT I SAY.
>COME BACK WITH A GUITAR MADE IN THE USA.

Who cares where its made if it sounds good? Stupid fucks that think that extra cash gives better performance. Purists that cant really play but make excuses why someone that can play better than them sucks, because their gear. No guitar is going to make you sound good with a fucked up attitude like that, no matter where it is made or how much it costs.

So please continue throwing bait and Ill continue pointing out the obvious retardedness in your posts. Keeps these moving along.

>guitar goes out of tune if i bend at all, and sometimes even i don't

what do i do

finally someone with taste.

I'm looking to get one guitar to do everything with.

I was wanting the S/S/S but the shawbucker has made me think twice. What do you recommend.

Have you bought any other nice brand guitars? how do they compare to the Fender?

I'm considering a Musicman or Gibson as well.

it's been done to death.
if i hear the 12 bar blues shuffle again i'll fucking kill myself

Fresh strings? Stretch the strings out a bit.

Yea the bonus of a modern pickup would be price and reliability, idk how used up a vintage one would be