This unironically the greatest memphis rap record of all time and it was made half-ironically by a white kid from...

This unironically the greatest memphis rap record of all time and it was made half-ironically by a white kid from Virginia in 2012. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKOkg8i5ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=pw0pShHEcQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can it really be called memphis if he isn't in memphis

this. he was heavily inspired by memphis artists though, like three six mafia

Lmao the funny part is he hates it

not even the greatest memphis rap record of that year
not even the greatest Lil Ugly Mane memphis rap record

What are his best tapes? I have a good few of them but I don't know what I'm missing.

Uneven Compromise and The Weeping Worm are better
Mista Thug Isolation is just copying of 1990s memphis rap the way SGP did, but not as creative as SGP

>not even the greatest Lil Ugly Mane memphis rap record

wrong

>Mista Thug Isolation is just copying of 1990s memphis rap the way SGP did, but not as creative as SGP
>SGP

Horrible, awful rapper. I prefer screwed versions of his albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKOkg8i5ZI

it you really want to do it this way

>uneven compromise

Not an album retard.

>memphis rap record

I went to high school with this kid. He was two years ahead of me but he was always pretty chill. He ended up dropping out but I don't blame him, our school was mostly niggers and the teachers were shit.

He's recreating a Memphis hip hop record, it has all the tropes but in the context of 2012, so it's part Tommy Wright part Flocka part Wu Tang, it's got the Memphis flow and vocal samples but over trap drums so I wouldn't call it a Memphis album, definitely an homage though

That said I think it's the best rap record period except Ready to Die

He's way more creative than spaceghost "suck a nigga dick for 2011" purrp

do you mean niggers like any black person or were they shitty black people specifically

>trap drums

What the fuck? You mean the 808 cowbells? The sub-bass? There are absolutely no rattling hi-hats on the album and nothing I'd identify as being trap.

>judging by lyrics
it's not a good idea since lum was also resembling generic memphis rap lyricism

Mostly niggers. There were some really cool blacks but the majority of them were niggers. The school made the news not too long ago due to one of the biggest fights. Man just talking about it makes me salty. Don't get me wrong though, a few of the black kids coming from there were really cool

Bitch you heating up, like a bagel in the microwave
I'mma hit them angles, have your pussy like a tidal wave

wow
so deep

Way more memorable than the shit edgelord SGP spits, or should I say, mumbles.

didnt say it was a bad lyric
please dont listen to hip hop for deep lyrics
preferably dont listen to lyrics for deepness of any sort

t. garrett behind his gated community who listened to half of a three 6 mafia album once

"memphis rap" made by a corny ass white kid for corny ass white kids. fuck this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw0pShHEcQc
I don't blame Rocky for ripping him off

>heating a bagel in a microwave

Dude Memphis rap is closely related to Horrorcore, both corny as fuck genres. At least ugly mane has some fun with it.

lil ugly mane ruined rap

if lil ugly mane didnt heat his bagels in the microwave instead of the toaster like a normal person then he wouldnt have anything to rhyme with tidal wave

you're a fucking square

most memphis rap is either directly or indirectly about real life strife not sweaty fat dudes with facepaint in a basement rapping about 10 ways to kill people before they go home to their modest suburban lives with food on the table and money in the bank

SGP may have been the first to do it but come on he fucking sucks

it's so you can fuck the bagel. not eat it