This country is known for

This country is known for...

Baguette and surrendering.

Anal sex

Eating snails

queer shit

the Bogdanoffs

unrivaled cultural, scientific and military dominance of the european continent for over a thousand years

beurette babes

Fashion and shopping

Losing

Getting fucked by Muslims.

toothpaste obviously

ruining everything good about britain

René Descartes, Arthur Rimbaud and Georges Pompidou.

Shit tier language that makes you sound like you need to blow your nose when you speak it, eating snails, and losing modern wars.

Pasta

Why are these butffaces famous abroad? Actually why are they famous at all, I wonder? I saw one of these guys at the train station near my place once. Literally noone was giving a fuck about him, myself included.

Atheism

That would be my country

u jelly ?

>haggis is toxic

B O I P U S S Y

(not hi)
It's actually good, but nothing special

>fattening

but italian food is pretty fattening too for the most part

Spaghetti's nothing special either you bastard

> tfw we call limp wristed guys 'frenchies'

We call them Argies.

Smelly cheese, good cheese, decent ham/sausages but meant to be eaten cold, good wine, lots of castles, 30s music

You're right, spaghetti itself is nothing special. The countless ways to prepare them are.

italian food is the degenerescence behind american food. it's not bad but you get obese culture with that kind of food.
Not that foie gras is better for the health, but we don't eat as much junk as you.

Honest question here : Did anyone tried snails in their life ? I did for the first time last week, despite being disgusted, (to please my grand mother) and it was fucking delicious.L Could not have been more wrong.

>Just decent

I'm triggered this shit is god tier

Deeply offended

being retarded

That map wasn't made by an Italian.
We eat snails too btw but I've never tried them

t. Muhammud Al-balid Al-balad

>north toxic
>west fake pizza
>east fake pasta
but what's south?

Africans don't have food

Post-Structuralism

(I thought it was because of your frenchboos...fuck argies anyway)

y'all jealous desu

y u say dat boi

>57 vs 600
hmmmm

being offended

producing better anime than the japanese

Stop offending me

(me on the left)

Do italians still eat frogs? In here we still call you "broscari" because the italian immigrants we got after ww1 ate a lot of them.

Bombings and cheese

Yes but not much

Why do foreigners say ill of France? I've ever traveled into in the north of France. They were really kind to even foreign tourist me.

Car'd

Anglo propaganda.

Part of it is cultural differences. Americans act overly friendly to strangers while we only act this friendly to our friends. They confuse our relative indifference with rudeness while we don't actually mean to be rude (well, most of the times, some people may actually be snooty assholes especially in Paris).

I understand, thank you.

I'd prefer French sophisticated dishes to oily German and British ones.

Wtf I love Japan now

I understand, thank you!
I'm not for American opinion. Being friendly to any person is really eccentric or crazy to Japanese me. Most Japanese never easily believe strangers.

I understand what French you'd like to say to me, actually I mainly used French language, especially" Bonjour! Au revoir!" in France.

Je vous remercie beaucoup :)

You're welcome.

Strangely, there are few real cultural differences between France and the US, but when it comes to this, we're more like Russians and East Asian people. I'm not surprised that you found French people kinder than an American would.

>actually I mainly used French language, especially" Bonjour! Au revoir!" in France

That is always better perceived than using English or whatever else right away, even if you don't speak French well, trying is always appreciated, it was probably a factor too.

why didn't you ask him for a quick rundown?

It was a few years back, they weren't a meme yet, just random TV "celebrities".

Oui!J'ai bien compris!!Merci!

In fact, I found some French completely ignore foreigners who spoke only English.( I do never do such a severe thing to foreigners, but they were in France. It's natural for any person to obey French rule in Frence)

I rarely deeply love foreign countries, but France is one exception. French love their partners from the bottom of their hearts for really so long a time!! I'm so touched by this fact.

One decade passing, I'll pay a visit to your country, monsieur (Madame?) .

Sorry but I have to go. This week I'm having some big examinations.

Au revoir! Merci!! J'ai été très heureux de vous rencontrer.

>French love their partners from the bottom of their hearts for really so long a time!! I'm so touched by this fact.

haha you may be idealizing us a bit there.

Courage et bonne chance pour tes examens. Gambatte ! :)

Big cocks

>Just "Random TV celebrities"
>He doesn't know that they rule France with an Iron fist
>He doesn't know they have an IQ of 200+
>He doesn't know that they control the Rothschilds
>He doesn't know they made the call that saved Europe

You have much to learn

being rude

also known as...

French speaking niggers and terrorist attacks

Sup Forums gtfo