King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, the Conciliator edition

Fuck off Jonsa

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

Post dragon fanart

Curious how all of these epic places are old as fuck, and aren't being built anymore.

It's almost like their world used to be a lot more technologically advanced and they lost that ability somehow, because of like a war or something.

:^)

Why am I the only one that likes Dorne?

Fuck you.

Jonsa if love, Jonsa is life

Who /LyannaxRobin/ here?

seventh for the rightful queen

Darkstar!

First for Jaensa.

As a region or how it was implemented in the show?

Preston, it's over, the Fatman BTFO of you, and so did Elio too

both

>that backlink

wew lad

Are you white?

BASED KING JON
BASED QUEEN SANSA
BASED HAND DAVOS

Last thread cause OP's a tremendou faggot who probably dropped his trip

Based! Best team in the series, /got/ agrees!

post video and shut up preston

nth for a massive Drogon fucking up westerosi fucking shits

Why does Meera Reed hate the Targaryens so much?

I WILL SNATCH EVERY MOTHERFUCKER BIRTHDAY BETWEEN ME AND CERSEI

Why did Ian Mcshane did only do one episode? I really liked his character.

They bummed her dad

Why they fuck didnt they of casted Amber Hearth for the role of Cersei?

>and so did Elio too

explain

It's a pretty cool place but the sandsneks' casting, characterization and fight choreography were objectively shit last season. This season no one's motivations and reactions made any sense. Visually they also literally just showed a beach and the watergardens, oh I'm sorry - the city of Dorne, which looked museumy as fuck.

Better question why do the Targaryens hate Meera Reed so much?

nth for the greatest dragon that ever graced westeros

Reminder that Arthur Dayne was a shit who followed mad Targaryens blindly instead of bending the knee to based Bobby B.
Reminder that the "best swordsman who ever lived" was stabbed in the back even though he wasn't focused on a fight, just looking at a disarmed Ned.

Preston posted another crazy thread about how George was lying and ASOIAF was a sci fi series, Elio responded with pic related and Preston ran for the hills and never responded

What is Margery's plan? Rescuing Loras/destroying the faith militant? Killing Cersei?

It's amazing that Joffery never developed incestuous feelings for Cersei in the books.

FUG :DDDDD

there's no interest in fleshing out another character

if you haven't noticed, the show is doing away with depth, intrigue, characterisation and whole characters, wolves, sets and is picking the easier paths

they did add euron, but can it really be considered euron? as much depth as the the dude who got his skull crushed while pissing, muh dick

Best art coming through

they better use all those shekels for some quality dragon cgi. No more neverending story shots pls

Meera was always warned as a child to run and hide in the swamp attic crawl space if ever a Targaryen were near by. She left behind a swamp diary.

Are there any more dragon eggs? Could there possibly be more dragons?

I like this style. Would play Dark Thrones video game.

look how fucking smug he looks in this pic, he knows he is the top dog and gets all the dragon pussy

For sure there are more somewhere

I doubt Preston is ever expecting any reveal or even "a nod", just pointing out some interesting parallels.

but that post doesn't say anything

>hey whispered of Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, deadliest of the seven knights of Aerys’s Kingsguard,

>The finest knight I ever saw was Ser Arthur Dayne, who fought with a blade called Dawn, forged from the heart of a fallen star. They called him the Sword of the Morning, and he would have killed me but for Howland Reed.

>Young Lord Connington was dear to the prince as well, but his oldest friend was Arthur Dayne.”
>“The Sword of the Morning!” said Dany, delighted. “Viserys used to talk about his wondrous white blade. He said Ser Arthur was the only knight in the realm who was our brother’s peer.”

>And Dayne, with Dawn in hand... The outlaw’s longsword had so many notches by the end that Ser Arthur had stopped to let him fetch a new one. “It’s that white sword of yours I want,” the robber knight told him as they resumed, though he was bleeding from a dozen wounds by then. “Then you shall have it, ser,” the Sword of the Morning replied, and made an end of it.

>He wondered what Ser Arthur Dayne would have to say of this lot. “How is it that the Kingsguard has fallen so low,” most like. “It was my doing,” I would have to answer. “I opened the door, and did nothing when the vermin began to crawl inside.”

>I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking with a piss with the right.

>You were better, before you lost your hand. Ser Barristan, when he was young. Arthur Dayne was better, and Prince Rhaegar was a match for even him.

>The Sword of the Morning slew the Smiling Knight, my lady. Ser Arthur Dayne, a better knight than me.

>showfags will defend this

New bread when

Varys looks like Quina Quen from FFIX.

>what is Valyrian freehold
>what is the fall of Rome
>what are Wonders of the Ancient World

HE ACTUALLY THOUGH HE COULD 1V1 BALERION

what a dumbass

ya

Here's an unwatermarked version

Crashing this kingdom
With no survivors

iirc there were 9 eggs. even maester aemon had one.

Interesting, thank you. However I think Elio took it a little too seriously. I doubt BasedPreston actually GRRM is lying.

Love your work Preston!

Yes, there are a number of other eggs in the books who aren't specifically destroyed, and more could always be hidden away somewhere distant.

>Its because Game Of Thrones is literally a "game". In otherwords its a boardgame with different factions (players) vying for control. The ultimate evil is the white walkers and that is the ultimate objective for the players to win.
>Don't you see? All those castles and shit they're all set pieces. This explains the intro scene of the show. They're literally showing us a boardgame, the castles are being built by grubby neet hands, and the sun is the lamp in Jimmy's basement.
>At the end of Season 7 when everything is lost and the white walkers btfo everyone there'll be a cut to black to a wide shot of a group of /got/ fags huddled around a poker table breathing heavily and stinking of cheetoh dust.
>THIS WILL HAPPEN
>GRRM is a fat autist and he'll be paying homage to his orignial fans
>inb4 preston jacobs fuck off

>Took a girls soup because she didn't pay the iron price
>started shouting AERON KING in the middle of a crowded room
>told jokes nobody laughs at

Is he autistic lads?

Dragon CGI is only expensive to create the model for each season. The reason they dont use them all the time is they want to make sure it looks right and not "off"

>if got was a jrpg

still cool though

Leaked footage of the Game of Thrones finale
youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts

Thanks

Yeah but the budget has increased significantly, and its not like the money is going to story anyway.

Euron had one that he got from his trip to Valyria but failed to hatch it and either threw it away in a fit of fury or gave it to a faceless man for payment. Knowing Euron it was probably the latter.

desu the Rogue Prince managed to takedown Vhagar with a much smaller dragon.

Then again Daemon the Rogue Prince was the most based Targ who ever lived or will live.

>Sweetrobin - Creep
>Robb - dope
>Arya - cute
>Viserys - shit head
>Dragon Twins
>Tyrion - your favorite character
>Lannister mommy

jesus fuck

THE GOAT TARGARYEN

Bran- Frodo
Jon-Aragorn
Dany-Sauron
Dragons- The One Ring

They fleshed him out fine. If there's anything the show is good at it's one-shot characters.

Is this the new Overwatch DLC?

Hey Cersei doll bro. Missed you.

>budget went up
Yeah to pay the actors

Daemon was a childkiller fag and I wish he died sooner in the war.

Overwatch wishes it looked that good

Post your /Got/fus

There is literally nothing wrong with killing children as long as they aren't your own Stannis.

But there are less actors

Say it with me

AZOR
BRONN

>King Robert
>Ned's sister
>were in love

HAAAAAAA.

The books:

>Something his father told him once when he was little came back to him suddenly. He had asked Lord Eddard if the Kingsguard were truly the finest knights in the Seven Kingdoms. "No longer," he answered, "but once they were a marvel, a shining lesson to the world."

>"Was there one who was best of all?"

>"The finest knight I ever saw was Ser Arthur Dayne, who fought with a blade called Dawn, forged from the heart of a falling star. They called him the Sword of the Morning, and he would have killed me but for Howland Reed." Father had gotten sad then, and he would say no more.

The show

>YAY BRAN I TOTALLY KILLED DAYNE I'M A FUCKING BADASS

Ser baristen who thought he slew the last blackfyre spent the last of his days serving the last blackfyre. The old fool.

Do you guys ever think Aegon and Balerion had this weird orgy were Aegon would fuck his sister/wives and Balerion would fuck their female dragons?

I claim Mrs. Tarly

postan fresh ellie oc

Itisknownfu

The ones they have are only on contract through season 7, they're going to bleed out the ass in a year.

Dragons are sexless.

Do you even need to ask?

puppyfu

FUCK YOU GILLYFU IS MINE