Imagine being Samuel L Jackson in that scene

Imagine being Samuel L Jackson in that scene...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYYBJ8XRdh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-0LlT-8hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEAD

NIGGER

FEET

KINO

DEAD
NIGGER
S T O R A G E

Do we know that they filmed the scene together? There never on camera at the same time.

Are.. are you mad?

While Major Warren was captivating the audience with tales of black dicks in white mouths, someone poisoned the coffee. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage. That's why this chapter's called: Dommergue's Got a Dead Nigger in my Garage.

FARTING UP AND DOWN THE STREET

I never understood this scene.

Pretty sure he'd be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYYBJ8XRdh4

didnt he cowrite the movie?

What's to fucking understand? This ain't no dead nigger storage, storing dead niggers isn't my thing.

what does tarantino have to do with monty python?

you don't just go and bring niggers into someone's house like that. He's dead so it's not as bad, but still.

IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD IN THIS SCENE

hey guys I put a lot of thought and time into that post, yet it has no replies. Could anyone give me a rating on a scale of 1-10 on how funny you thought it was?
0 being Seth Rogen stand up funny, 10 being sides orbiting the entire solar system and back

That's for the reply hot head. Let me ask you this, how much though goes into any of the posts or threads on this board (purposefully excluding the rest of the site)

imagine bein me andseeing this shitpost again.
like damn user you so funny, sharing 32 month old stale pasta with no unoriginality, i will totally upvote this post....

>image.jpg
my sweet summer child

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-0LlT-8hM

not a summer baby m8. Just someone who needs to leave the battlestation/basement from time to time

And also

Getting triggered by Mobil posters. Did your mom ever tell you not to be a follower

what the fuck is this?dont call anything a battle station shit burglar. youre afucking pleb and i hate you.
lets get into a cyber argument faggot.
your karma points will raise up.
faggot

I always interpreted it as jimmy and jules as longtime close friends. calling him a nigger was out of anger. jimmys clearly mad that jules brought a dead guy to his house and jules probably feels guilty as fuck and just accepts hes angry

Say that to my face and not online fucker

Check da filename choadman

user.
user

I M A G I N E

>Tfw I'm able to trigger people with filenames

me too

So what's the problem

Holy fuck that was great

Top kek

Thanks for the laugh friend, you've won the thread

I always thought "Dead Nigger Depository" rolls off the tongue better, and has shades of the JFK assassination / imagery of a head being blown off.

Quintin disagreed and we haven't spoken since.

the type of person to use the term "nigger" likely would limit his vocabulary to words with 3 syllables or less.