Get shot up by muslims a day after protesting the muslim ban and virtue signalling

>get shot up by muslims a day after protesting the muslim ban and virtue signalling

How is Canada even real at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

lapresse.ca/le-soleil/justice-et-faits-divers/201701/30/01-5064427-nombreuses-perquisitions-apres-la-fusillade.php
heavy.com/news/2017/01/quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-victims-shooter-gunman-photos-video-injuries-deaths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder
Canada was not built on multiculturalism. Pierre Turdshit introduced it in the 1970s. Your school textbooks lied. Canada was founded as a white anglo country.

Frogshits are the scum of the earth

A mosque was targeted tho.
Or do you know that it was shias vs sunnis? Why should they hoose this day to duke it out?

most amerifags have to talk always about how muslims are the terrorist

>despite this shooting was made by french canadians in a mosque

>despite this year babies killed more people in america than actual terrorist attacks

go back to Sup Forums ignorant amerifags. you will never get college and never will

>Canada was not built on multiculturalism.
I mean neither was America i.e the first major multiculti country

Hello Ahmed.

news said the shooters were french canadians students

Proofs

yo kiwi. altho i have more latino blood than anything

news would've posted pictures by now if they were white

They were Moroccan you stupid fuck

He's right
Way more shootings in US than terrorist attacks in leafland

>How is Canada even real at this point?

it never was real

canada is bluepill:the country.

woe is the leaf

Vast majority by niggers and spics

The same trash trump is trying to get rid of

lapresse.ca/le-soleil/justice-et-faits-divers/201701/30/01-5064427-nombreuses-perquisitions-apres-la-fusillade.php

it's in french, however they do say the culprits were students in the university of Laval so around a 85% chance that the shooters were french canadians.

one was moroccan right?

the police of canada hasn't said shit yet. but we do know that they were students of the university of Laval. so there is more chance of being french canadians. also were is your proof of your claim amerifag?

Daily reminder, every country except usa maybe is way shittier than Canada.

Also
>giving a shit when muslims or canadians die

there is your problem.

It doesn't matter

They were brown as fuck muslims who killed other muslims. Keep chugging that multicult dick. Slimey rat.

Some guy mentioned it was an ahmadiyya mosque
Most of us don't consider them real muslims
So why not?

They are muslims, one is a "canadian" but he is browner than my turds. It's been confirmed for 2 hours.

It was obviously isis.

There's literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism as long as you import only Asians.

Triggered
I meant that we muslims don't consider ahmadiyya fellow muslims
Also pics?

it's funny how polfags are mostly americans

>of the few leafags that post there, they
mostly shitpost,

>americucks are fucking serious claiming that they are a superior race (how delusional, only the nords are the supperior race and they don't have to brag about it to show it :) )

>most of them will never get college

no fucking wonder muslims get radicalised and start attacking a country that hates them

>asians are good
>that's why their countries are awesome

haha yea right, only bro-tier asians are gooks and japs. Chinks are terrible.

Go back Ahmed.

Autistic shitposting belongs on the shitposting board:

ya asians come here like a second home or something

refugies are carefully selected here tho. most of the muslims that travel here are returned right back if they are not young and if they don't have superior education.

t. kim jong hyun

typical polfag why don't ya go get a degree or something

>t. Takashi Kim

(You)

this narrow minded viewpoint is why muslims are fucked :^)

be more tolerant why don't ya :^)

Don't blow your vest up in anger kek

I can't find a source, their names and pictures were posted on Sup Forums a while ago. They are 100% isis goat fuckers.

Reminder turdshit is a meme and you need to accept 300,000 refugees to compensate for it

They think of themselves as muslims but most muslims don't consider them one of us because they believe some guy after muhammed born in 19th century is a prophet

>muslim
>not some atheist with an arabic name
heavy.com/news/2017/01/quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-victims-shooter-gunman-photos-video-injuries-deaths/

Oh, so they are muslim mormons. Anyways, no hard feelings, tell your buddies to kill more Canadians please. Most of them are worthless beta cuckold immigrants. All the normal Canadians don't live in big cities, because guess what, too expensive due to immigrants.

A FUCKING LEAF

>not even in the HDI top 5

silence, dumb leaf

>inciting murder of your own countrymen
>"normal" Canadian

You're not normal.

>*AUTISTIC AKBARING*

here is how it works polfags:

>if you bomb the middle east, people die (even citizens)

>the families of those people will most likely get radicalised

>they will probably get influenced by isis

also you are destroying their homes. which solves the fucking question of why there are so many muslims immigrating.

you can (i guess ) be neonazies and bragging about how americans are pure (lol) and how muslims are trash tier. However, the only solution to stop the flux of immigration is to fucking stop bombing them.

Lol countrymen, yea right. Start acting like a canadian and ill treat you like one. Till then keep bragging about your multicultural utopia that will never exist.

>it was real in my mind

back in the oven schlomo

local news said they were far right extremists

>justifying for a murder

you are still not normal

Yes, eventually they will have no more brooding pools and die off or get assimilated. The system will process them and whitewash them just like it did to chugs.

>using violence as a form of coercion

Now who is the fucking terrorist, lol.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

What was 9/11 then, since the theatre of war had not yet begun

You're the one acting like a third world savage. People with your mindset don't deserve to live in Canada.

>too expensive due to immigrants
does it mean chinks?

t. chink immigrant 3rd gen

yeah commit more genocide to create more radicals

>What was 9/11 then

Not him, but do you really think Americans weren't bombing Muslim countries before 9/11? The head of the CIA's bin Laden unit admitted his reasons for supporting the attack.

>visit family in canada

>poo in loos, pakis, chinks and somalis everywhere

lmao

you must have travelled to vancouver

There was american backed muslim abuse before that
Like mainly US blockage of iraq that led to hundreds of thousands of people dying
It's a really multi-faceted issue and pointing fingers doesn't solve anything

>is to fucking stop bombing them.
The only solution you can come up with that is.

Why do people from Sup Forums love LARPing so much?

People like me built canada, dumb fuck.

Canada is not a nice country unless you have fuck tons of money. The gap between rich and poor is huge. They just keep dumping immigrants ontop of an already overburdoned system. It's partly chinks, but it's more or less the government won't build new cities or houses because they make more money off the bubble.

Our healthcare, social services, universities are all fucked, the system is toast, but our government just wants to squeeze more money out of us.

I could tell you so many horror stories of people I know dying from the shitty healthcare. One lady I know got mad cow disease from having surgery.

The third worlders think it's heaven though, because they aren't used to a reasonable standard of living, so anything you give them seems great. When in reality our country is doing worse than mexico.

Canada is a huge as fuck ponzi scheme. The immigrants are kept poor, and subsidize our dying infrastructure and economy. The government doesn't give a fuck, they are just filling their pockets.

>People like me built canada, dumb fuck.
Building the railroad doesn't count, Chang.

If you don't share our values, you have to go back.

What are our values?

Hint: it's not sucking foreigner cock

Are using a proxy, or are you really a fucking moron?

KYS
Somehow killing yourself during the process of blowing up innocents makes you a thousand times more barbaric than if you're safe and sound in your f-16 while you do it
>western logic

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

Well, for one, Zhang, we don't wish people to murder our own compatriots. In fact, we even have laws against inciting murder. Perhaps in Changistan or wherever you come from, this is a normal thing to do, but here, we don't do that.

cause they never leaved their countries and they have a god/napoleon-complex despite most of them never even have a college degree.

The truth is that you're exaggerating the problems in this country, which means you're a proxy who doesn't know any better or you're an idiot.

LOL
You're like that antifa faggot screaming how they're the workers in society while the truth is that they've never worked a day in their lives.
Get real and stop roleplaying faggot

no you are just indoctrinated by Sup Forums

This is why I don't care if muslims murder Canadians. Keep smoking that multiculty crack rock.

Why not complete genocide? We don't need you for anything and you can't possibly stop us.

>multiculturalism introduced by one of the worst PMs in the 1970s is Canadian values

Canada was a white anglo country. not a haven for shitskins

No, but people tend to have short memories about why we even ended up there in the first place. But really, if the balance book of war is so simple, how come the UK doesn't suffer bombings from the Turks? But this is circular logic anyway, they attack us, we radicalize, we attack them, they radicalize.

One day, people are screaming for intervention to help the crumbling third world, the next day people are outraged for the interference. You either have standing armies who act, or you're fodder for your more violent neighbours.

because genocide will make more people radicalised against the US? why don't you go out there killing muslims if you are sooo fond of your ideals?

>blah blah blah حلال علينا حرام عليهم
god I hate the west

>believing in Sup Forums shit
Shitpost on Sup Forums isn't building Canada

Good, it's full of faggots. Do your worst.

The self-hatred and anti-white attitude in Canada is retarded
>Mosque shooting the day after Trudeau -LITERALY- posts that diversity is Canada's strength on Twitter
>"It can't have been a Muslim, it must've been a Frenchie! They're so backwards and racist, god I hate those racists! Every single Frenchie is racist I wish they'd all just leave so we could have more sikhs refugees welcome :DDD"

Just accept that your open border policy is backfiring instead of blaming the natives.

Oh wait the mahdi? They're sudanese then?

>because genocide will make more people radicalised against the US?
So what? There would be less muslims around which would make the world a better place.

Oh no another desert shithole is angry at the west

You can't change their minds, they are fucking crazy.

This retard actually thinks I'm lying about Canada. I am going to move to usa asap.

WE POLFAGS FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU

It would be best for globalist interests to stop the proxy war in Syria so that people can stay in their own countries.

I feel you but that's a dumb argument because values change

Oh no another western shitter happens to be a raging hypocrite with zero sense of self awareness

t. abdul ahmedabad

No, you actually want people to kill more Canadians.

>tell your buddies to kill more Canadians please

>with zero sense of self awareness
You aren't humans to us.

>Just accept that your open border policy is backfiring

We don't have an open-border policy. Our immigration is stricter than yours. Look in your own backyard before you post.

There's at leaf one who's Moroccan descent.

*gets shot by muslims*

Yeaahh right
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81933342/
Piss off I know you're the last people to wish the well being of others

russian check our refugee policy before shitposting with leafags.

I really don't understand why you all hate that post so much

I believe I said, people in Canadian cities. Canadian cities are 90% brown immigrant cess-pools. I don't think diversity is our strength. I think the only reason Canada is good is because it was built by the british and is allied with usa. Don't kid yourself, most Canadians are mentally ill retards. Total lack of self awareness. Don't take my word for it, just keep living life, you will see for yourself.

Shit, I tell russia to nuke our cities all the time, because they are fucking u.n. tier shitholes. No Canadians live in the cities, they can't afford it.

We don't have a joke for a prime minister who, just the day before, posted that diversity is our strength, and on the exact same day as the attack already went on damage control. And let's not forget that only a few months ago, even Sup Forums (where the Canadians are probably more nationalist than anywhere else on the internet) bragged that Canadian muslims are peaceful because Canada's model works so much better than that of stupid Europeans or intolerant Americans.

You're Virtue Signalling: the country, and now it has come to bite you in the ass. And of course, the first thing you do is blame it all on the last group it's politically acceptable to discriminate against because they're white.

Could have guess.

I don't know if the mosque is for ahmadiyya some user just mentioned it

Looks like I see a lot of dissent in that thread dumbfuck

I'm sure if/when something takes one of your loved ones away you'll feel so good about these words and what kind of person you are