Why do people prefer this trash over Ok Computer...

Why do people prefer this trash over Ok Computer? When since is laying down terrible electronic beats then putting yawn inducing vocals over it considered a classic
>inb4 more experimental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zu5jjL206xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kid A is pleb tier

Patrician's choice is The King of Limbs

listen to it louder

Amnesiac was Kid A done right. Thom will haunt your dreams if you disagree with me.

Amnesiac should've just been titled "Kid A B-sides"

Kid A should've been titled "Fookin' Trash That Thommy Came Up With While Drunk One Night".

Because everyone lives their lives on computers now

Kid A= Ok Computer>In Rainbows>MSP>Amnesiac>KOL>Bends>Thief>>>>>>>>>>Pablo
your taste is just plebian

Ironic how they go from an album criticizing the use of tech to this electronic pile of garbage.

Why do we hate Kid A again?

OKC > Kid A > Moon-Shaped > Thief > Rainbows > Amnesiac > Pablo > Bends > Limbs

lmao

look at how pleb you are

Limbs>>>>>>>>>> Everything
this is true patrician taste

Because while OK computer had a pretty straight-forward message and theme, Kid A is just emotionally charged.

OKC = Amnesiac > Pablo Honey = Kid A > Bends = Moon > Rainbows = Limbs

If you think thats what OK computer is about then man, do you have some more special needs classes to attend.

kid a > okc > httt > amnesiac > amsp > the bends > ir > ph > kol

then what is it about if im so special

watch this video and understand

youtube.com/watch?v=zu5jjL206xM

understand what? understand that thom is having a fucking orgasm into the mic for 4 mins straight?

ITT: idiots argue over an overrated band

Idk why people actually listen to Radiohead

They like the way it sounds

commercialization, fear of inevitable tolitarian, pig in a cage on antibiotics, really just listen to fitter happier. how uncomfortable it makes you feel despite its almost cliche imagery.

I'll never understand why people post on mu that Sup Forums core is trash for terrible reasons or no reason at all. edgy 15 year olds or bait? You decide

Because all Sup Forumscore is perfection obviously

nah they are too fucking dense to make good points

>Sup Forumscore
do we still do that

I meant that its the closest we can get to agreeing on stuff thats good. Obviously there can be criticisms about any album. I'm talking about people who lazily criticize.

If you wana pretend those threads dont exist sure. For me I'm very curious and interested in what music this bastard of a board agrees the most on.

underrated post

Their last album is pretty meh, yet people rate as it is God's cum. Same as their other ones that I, personally, can't digest. They do have great songs, but I fall asleep everytime I listen to a full lenght

Joanna Newsom , King Crimson, Beach Boys, big black, just to name a few

amnesiac = kid a >>> okc > httt >>> the bends >>>>>>> rest is shit

pleb

TKOL > Kid A > AMSP > IR > OKC > the rest

patricians choice is king of limbs

Patrician here.

Seconded.

imo OK Computer is the most overrated one. From their alternative rock output I'd rather have The Bends instead.

Because that's the vicious cycle acclaimed albums usually undergo on this piece of shit board. People will praise it again in a matter of months.

Limbs isn't THAT great, please stop.

This is THE superior album. OKC is pop rock pleb tier by comparison

>the bends
>not their most overrated

this is the actual ranking, if you disagree you're only doing so to be different

In Rainbows > OK Computer > AMSP = Kid A = Amnesiac > Thief > Bends > Pablo

The Bends is their best idc idc

How is The Bends overrated when the vast majority of Radiohead fans have it as their 5th or 6th best album?

This
You cunts will be worshipping TKOL 10 years time. Granted, it would've already been Sup Forumscore by now if it had been by some obscure artist

it's well established that HTTT is their only patrician album desu

TKOL is great but Amnesiac and Kid A are better

>their last album is pretty meh
>made me fell asleep
Don't bother voicing your shit opinions if you aren't capable of providing arguments supporting them.

Amnesiac should've been titled "Kid B"

Switch thief and amnesiac and its accurate