TPAB is the biggest redpill hip-hop album in history. Fuck globalists, surveillance, mass immigration, social media...

TPAB is the biggest redpill hip-hop album in history. Fuck globalists, surveillance, mass immigration, social media, political correctness and the new world order.

Bump

In which songs does kendrick mention surveillance or mass immigration?

you just dont understand

I'm genuinely curious if Kendrick actually hit on any of those topics or if OP is being retarded

so are you saying you like it or dislike it

kek

Teenagehood is thinking MBDTF and TPAB are 10/10 albums. Adulthood is realizing you only thought that because the genre is so shitty that anything sounding slightly less shitty than the average rap album is like when a homeless man finds a half eaten fish head in a sea of dead rats.

this desu

retard

Nice argument

Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.

ok true

I like how globalists run the world, yet do such a terrible job of it and allow things like Brexit and Donald Trump to happen on a whim within one year.

It's almost like the reality of the geopolitical situation is a lot more complex.

TPAB was 9/10 because at a time when Hip-hop was in this jingle rap/club phase BS, he chose yet another sound.
He went much more oldschool and jazzy funky.
And UU only verified what direction he was going in, which is why we will NEVER get a ColeDot collab.

>Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adul

Stopped right there. not him but you just embarrassed yourself and ruined your own last post

>because the genre is so shitty

Kek, I can guarantee you don't know shit about hip hop.

Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.

>autism image and tone
>Son, let me

cringe

Bump

rap is absolute garbage
call me when you turn 20