Tfw Iranian

>tfw Iranian
>supported Trump (and the one nation party) from near the beginning
>understand the necessities of building a wall to keep people who don't assimilate OUT!
>keeping MAGAing on Sup Forums with fellow conservatives
>love seeing libs lose their shit after the election over a few shitskins
>even bought a MAGA hat

---

>literally the same day Trump wins one some bogan yells at me to go home even though my skin was paler than his

Why do you reject me so?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828245/
youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sad day for OG Aryans, blame your ancestors for taking Islam meme too far

Haahahahahah west bootlickers never learn

>west bootlickers
How so?

I try to make my senpai overseas understand that i*lam is shit but they stopped talking to me...

traitors are worse than the ppl they betray

because Sup Forums has nothing to do with irl, has no influences on real politics

go back to Sup Forums and keep memeing yourself there

you are literally sucking the donald's gonadals and then getting the boot

seriously, act in your own interests for once , these people will always see you as a dirty terrorist behind your back

You seem to enjoy being a cuckold. Would you mind if I, a tall white man, fucked your gf?

>seriously, act in your own interests for once , these people will always see you as a dirty terrorist behind your back
Not really. I heard that Iranians assimilate and are treated as whites in white America. This is fucking australia tho.

Fuck off

your issue is that you want to be white when you are not, grow a spine

>be m*slim
>support trump

thats what/who Sup Forums is tho

Because if you notice that side of politics is all about rejection. They reject immigrants, they reject leftists, they will reject each other.

Stay strong. My cousins husband is from Congo and he is a member of the True Finns nationalist party. He has endured years of racial abuse but sticks by his beliefs.

only immigrants behind western flags

assimilate means temporary acceptance, question/oppose them anytime and you'll be mr ISIS on the block

>be actual aryan
>get cucked by alpha arabs

>you want to be white
>want
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828245/

>It has been suggested that haplogroups U5 and V, which most likely evolved in Europe, have been introduced to the Near East recently. Haplogroup V is very rare in the Near Eastern populations as well as in the Iranian populations studied here, being found only once in the Persian sample.
>The U5a1a’g cluster itself (based on HVS1 sequence data) is concentrated in populations of the Pontic-Caspian steppe, extending from Romania, Ukraine and southern Russia
> So, it seems likely that the sub-cluster U5a1g or its founder has arrived to Iran from Eastern Europe/southern Ural via the Caspian Sea coastal route.

says the jungle asian chink

The ME is completely irrelevant and destroyed now. Enough about the past. Look at the present.

Woah you need some nerves for that.

just stop being so pathetic, you only attract equally spineless people like yourself

Bravo Iran. Welcome to the Europe club bro.

You are retarded.
Trump was against Iran from day one

Thats like a Jew supporting Hitler because he is against Communism

Somehow everytime I try to convince myself iranian diaspora aren't the most pathetic self-loathing people on earth they just keep proving me otherwise
Tip: nobody cares about your haploautism, you're a middle easterner, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

Not him, but Iranians are descended from the people of the Caucasus/levant are they not? How are they not white?

Isn't Jontron Iranian?

>How are they not white?

its quite simple, because most of them have brown skin

By not having a typical european phenotype (most of them)

I guess its because they had a pretty close chance to get into the club of cultured firstworld nations+the fact that at least euros always romantisized persia a bit. New worlders dont give a fuck tho.

It's not bootlicking. You're more of a west bootlicker than he if you're some type of delusional progressive.

What about him

Yes he is a bootlicker by supporting someone who hates his homeland and against his people's interest

Khodet bekosh, cuck

Guy lost a ton of subscribers lately when he spoke out against SJW's being anti white or something.

that's a meme
many iranians are actually pale
the brown ones are shitskins from the Baloch area in pakistan. they're usually thought of as savages tho.

look at the link from before

>I guess its because they had a pretty close chance to get into the club of cultured firstworld nations
i agree but it would have taken a while. when the revolution occured most people were piss poor (only the elite who were also westernized romanticize that time period).

the only reason the islamic government hasn't been overthrown already is because they raised the living standards so people were happier

most persians don't give a shit about america or what they're doing tho

It's happening. I have tears of joys. It's really happening. I want to take my German passport and fly to the US right now and laugh at sand people getting rejected

so how did the bogan know you are not white?

Phenotype means appearance
If you look like a european then that bogan wouldn't have thought of you as a foreigner
But no, you don't look like a european, you look like a cuck with major inferiority complex

All this time we thought Sup Forums and drumpftards were insecure whites.
While they're a bunch of insecure spics believing to be white.

Oh sweetie, no

maybe I just have weird genes. many persians look virtually european.

>OG Aryans
No.

youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70

>they voted against their own interests
Literal cucks.

You don't have weird genes
You're an iranian
Not european
Stop being so insecure, fuck's sake!
Sure many iranians may pass as european but ultimately most of the pop. don't
Either way even if you look white you should look up for your own people's interests rather than some people who will always see them as a threat no matter how much they kiss their boots.

Who? White liberals or
spic drumpftards?

Youre more spic than the iranians desu

Iranians are so cucked their entire population clings to foreign cultures

On one side you have the wannabe Arabs and on the other you have the wannabe Europeans

What a pathetic people you are

White is a meme my dude. Europe itself isn't even a continent, it's a cultural sphere with varying groups

You're still caucasian, if that's what you're getting at

Ridiculous.

>إيراني

ITT "aryan persians"

both

You have way more to do with spain then Iran, by blood and culture

Where is he now?

Running in the savanna with his fellow leopards
That or he is in a mental institution

Iran has more to do with Pakistan and Afghanistan regarding culture... and even this would be a stupid argument to claim Iran is spic.
Iran is spic because it's not even in Europe, and because it's in their nature. Like Chineses are Chinks, I mean there is nothing to argue with this it's obvious.

And Spain is white btw, even tho they usually have kind of a tan skin. And they hate moors, this is why they killed our braves Mamuluks in 1808.

>Spainiards
>Spic

It's the same as saying brazilians are portuguese

First off, the people in your pic are most likely scummy pakistani/afghan immigrants. Not real Persians.

Second, the guy in the other thread made a good point
>Generally Caucasian facial features
>Speak an Indo-European language
>Haplogroups common in Europe are also the most common in Iran

Most Spaniards/Turk's are black haired and brown eyed BUT they're also considered to be European. Why do you think that is?

Even by blood Iran is related to Afghanistan and Pakistan tho

dude nobody considers Turks to be European

Spic has absolutely nothing to do with just not being european you dumb retard
Im not saying hes a spic but hes calling fucking iranians spics, while they have absolutely nothing to do with spanish america, or spain at all

He's from Australia. And Australia doesn't have a current visa ban.

>>Haplogroups common in Europe are also the most common in Iran
Their predominant paternal lineages are most common in the Middle East and Asia Minor.

m8, white looking iranians are a minority. They do exist and they look like your average southern euro but the majority looks middle easterner

>Wants to argue with me on wether French are more spics than Iranians
>Calls me a retard

You're a fucking idiot friendo. How could you be so damn naive to think they were on your side?

You literally are tho, if you call iranians spics even tho they have nothing to do with spain a country that actually shares a border with fucking spain and has spanish people is more spic than iran

Ahhh this again, every picture of "Iranian crowd" on google are immigrants...
Most europeans don't consider turks to be fellow europeans anyway. Even if a lot of turks look like it. And turks are usually not wannebe whites anyway since they have a bitter relationship with europe due to history. But god iranian diaspora take it to a next level.
Look at pigmenation rates for spain in these charts and compare them to iran's.
Look up "spanish crowd" and compare them to "iranian crowd". Other than obvious skin difference the features are also quite different. Plus spaniards are geographically and culturally european and christian. Then you'll understand why.

I just see a crowd of whites, a black and a blond girl.

>>keeping MAGAing on Sup Forums with fellow conservatives

lmfao, you know those edgelords hate you just for being Iranian, right? stop being a bootlicker

Afghans/Pakis have nothing to do with modern Persia.

Nah that's a meme it's the opposite.

>Ahhh this again, every picture of "Iranian crowd" on google are immigrants...
I wouldn't be surprised if it's
american government intervention. Like how in the cold war most Russians were described as asiatic so it was easier for the Americans to kill them if need be.
Propaganda like that is extremely useful for countries at war.

answer me then

Yeah most spanish are pink and do look european. But that's not the same case for iran.

Like I said idk. This is aus tho. Even Levant whites stand out compared to the locals so maybe I'd fit in better in America.

All the iranians i've met looked like your typical middle easterner.
Kinda like saudis and such

>Afghans/Pakis have nothing to do with modern Persia.
You surely must be baiting? Historically, ethnically and culturally you're most similar with them

Lol Afghans are of lighter conplexion than Iranians, especially Persian Iranians.

The white looking Iranians are Azeris, who are Turks.

Khameini himself, as well as Khomeini, were Azeris

>unironically using the retarded G*remaniggerish definition of Aryan

This just keeps getting more pathetic. Dude. How come no one else agrees with you iranians are white? These people who you consider your "allies" wouldn't hesitate to exterminate you and your people if it was up to them. Just please have some self respect. For your own.

Not racially tho.

>Lol Afghans are of lighter conplexion
A lot of migrants come to Iran and that's proven false.

I'm not saying there aren't some white afghans. But they're overblown.

>The white looking Iranians are Azeris, who are Turks.

>Khameini himself, as well as Khomeini, were Azeris
Yes. Azeris are very white... pic related.

Well, i don't want to exterminate iranians but i don't see them as whites nor europeans

This

I meant the white supremacists. Read his post.

Khameini looks like an Ashkenazi Jew and is still whiter than 99% of Iran

That says a lot

Proto-Indo-Iranians were predominantly R1a, a haplogroup practically nonexistent in present-day Iran, which proves that they are not direct patrilineal descendants of the ancient Aryans.

You're probably a butthurt Afghan lmao.

Go spew your bullshit somewhere else and accept that Afghanistan is a failed state by every definition of the word and that Afghans have been defeated and displaced from their lands which they love so much. Your country is literally proxy gov after gov. Afghanistan hasn't belonged to the Afghans for a long time

You guys are literally considered Pajeet tier to us.

I'm curious. Can you post a pic of your arm pls?

You're that weirdo who keeps collecting pictures, right?
For what purpose?

>this much mad

It's true Afghan scum. America, Russia and even fucking Pakistan have utterly demolished your country to the point where it can't even be called a country.

No that's not me. I just want to see what color your arm is.

Your problem is being too objective and caring. Put your own interests first, then focus on others.

>I heard that Iranians assimilate and are treated as whites in white America
FUCKING KEK

The only people americans consider to be americans are whites and blacks with no funny accents.

You breathe the same air they do, but you are not American.
You walk her blood stained city streets, you speak this disgusting language, but you're not American.
You may forget that, but they NEVER will.

>be Iranian
>get cucked by BAC (big Arab cock)

>ITT: Aussie baits the fuck out of Sup Forums
>they actually believe he's of Iranian descent
>????
>interesting discussion ensues
This is a next-level bait thread for sure.

>interesting discussion ensues
Meh I wouldn't say so.

>hates his homeland
Proofs

No, they don't

>even though my skin was paler than his
The wog was jealous.