Daily Carry

Why don't movies make guns more realistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsKj6RGQ2VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people who make films are anti-gun, and no one who is anti-gun understands anything about guns.

>clips
>shoulder thing that goes up
>full auto spray n pray

You'd think with access to people like Dale Dye, they'd do better.

>Tfw people say clips

Because not every director is pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsKj6RGQ2VM

Based

And also

What is he best conceald carry and why is it the p228?

>The "Mozambique" was performed because of the "let's be certain he's dead" idea..... plus it was relatively unknown by the general audience at the time.

>This episode transpired way before the DNA, forensic brilliance, etc. so the prints and DNA in the gloves where not relative at the time.

>The unloading and dumping of the gun was to separate the character from the action. As soon as he walked away he could be just another employee. Unloading the gun first was to insure that no one picked it up and tried to use it on him as he walked away. Nothing was by accident. It all was thought out. If you watched an episode I did on Nash Bridges 15 years later I did exactly the same thing in the San Francisco airport1.

What's your daily carry lad?

We don't have guns in Canada.

>Tfw all you can do is eat the pain away

Just bought a CZ 75.

Did I do good, /k/?

Nice m8. You got a CHL or just for home defense?

Home defense.

Was recommended at the range a few weeks ago and I thought it shot the best of everything I tried so bought it.

It's the closest to point and shoot I tried that day.

I sell guns part time and you did what I "try" to recommend to everyone and that's to shoot what you intend to buy. So many people come in and just get whatever, that's the biggest mistake a first time gun buyer can make. Good choice btw

>when the talks for bringing the TV show spaced from the UK to Hollywood, talks almost immediately fell apart after Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright walked after Hollwood executives refused to include Jessica Heynes who was highly credited for the success of the UK series.

>among other things, the character of Mike was completely sacked due to the fact his humour was based in pro-militiristic extravgance. "The show isn't Spaced wthout the character Mike" Pegg added. "They wanted to instead replace him with an uber religious christian character which made no sense to the show. I loved playing army as a kid so the fact that Mike is a grown man still playing army in his head made the show work. I was still new to the whole Hollywood scene so it doesn't make sense how touchy they can be when it comes to subjects like guns and the military.

Lemme guess, European?

>when the talks for bringing the TV show Spaced from the UK to Hollywood

what tipped you off?

What tipped me off was your shitposting a perfectly good gun thread. No surprise since you've never owned, seen, touched, or fired one. It's ok user, one day you shall visit the land of the >free and home of the brave :^)

character shows his gun
>it makes a reload sound

I'm supporting you, you daft punk. Guns are amazing and it sucks we can't get them here.

the article was saying how touchy Hollywood is to the whole gun thing.

>chacater exists car outside bank
>*cocks gun*
>enters bank and demands money
>*cocks gun again*
>makes getaway with hostage
>forces hostage to speak *cocks gun*

>double barrel pump shotgun

>there are people
>on this board right now
>at this very second
>that believe that's real