What is Sup Forums's favourite Pendulum album/song?

What is Sup Forums's favourite Pendulum album/song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9JT1WOGjk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKHnz_x_woE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 plebdulum
I haven't listened to their music since high school, but I don't think they were that bad.
Hold Your Colour/The Vault

Favorite song is along the lines of fasten your seatbelt and the vulture for me

talk about nostalgia trip
I think the song was called Blood Sugar

Tarantula or Another Planet

Reminder they're going on tour again.

none of them. used to date a chick that did a lot of coke who was all about them. that one didn't last too long.

Slam is their best song. I liked em when I was 15. They're really mediocre. If you're into that kind of DnB smth like Noisia is better.

Those were pretty bad.

What a coincidence, I'm listening to In Silico for the first time in quite a while right now. The only song of theirs I still play sometimes is Back 2 You though

THE QEMISTS - STOMPBOX (SPQR REMIX)

those were some feels..

There's one track I cannot remember the name of that had a fantastic chorus but didn't really stand out otherwise. Probably why I don't remember it.

I really like Tarantula overall, though. Something about the vocals is just really infectious.

Tarantula and Propane Nightmares

Also The Island pts I and II

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9JT1WOGjk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKHnz_x_woE

probably you talking about 9000 miles mayne

I will find you and I will love you.
Every song of them is a diamond. Cants really choose one..or basically The Island Pt.I Dawn

Tarantula

I thought hold your colour was quite good

Tarantula and Propane Nightmares was the fucking shit

The one with Steven Wilson

Self vs. Self

out here & tarantula are CH0000NS

Hold Your Colour best album, Plasticworld best song

HYC is a legit good album
In Silico is more nostalgiacore but still enjoyable crossover. the way I see it if you're willing to accept that The Prodigy's Fat of the Land was a good album then you should be willing to make the same allowance for this
Immersion is just all over the place and mostly sucks, but it has a few good songs