Noise """music""" is the equivalent of someone slapping a paintbrush against a canvas and selling it for millions

Noise """music""" is the equivalent of someone slapping a paintbrush against a canvas and selling it for millions.

Go ahead noisefags, prove me wrong... guess what? You can't. I'm objectively right.

inb4 someone takes the bait

While you're right, they're both still art

Well you have the option of not listening to it.

Yet, I still think they stink

I think that mentality (in noise music atleast) stretches back to being invested moreso in the physical production of songs, a different interpretation thats fuki

>he hasn't heard of Tim Hecker

>he hasn't heard of drone/ambient

what noise album is selling for millions?

It's more like throwing many paintbrushes at a canvas with guided precision if done well.

>Tim Hecker
>noise

jfc user

neither have you if you think he's a noise musician

Noise is usually "about" a few things
1. Visceral textures
2. Experimental production methods
3. Extreme live performances
If you enjoy any of these things then there is noise out there you would enjoy.

t b h
_b
__h

So you agree that it's the art equivalent of abstract expressionism? Good to see we're on the same page OP

>t b h
>_b
>__h

what did she mean by this

I don't see any millionaire noise artist

>Anonymous 01/25/17(Wed)00:44:30 No.70587297▶
> (You)
>>t b h
>>_b
>>__h
>what did she mean by this

what did it mean by that?

dominick fernow is though

did you just have a stroke?

Pretty sure even the biggest names in noise haven't made millions, ergo your troll has been defeated and it has been demonstrated that you actually were stupid while you were pretending to be stupid. Suck it.

I totally agree.

I still like noise, though

>noise
>music
pick one

>Noise """music""" is the equivalent of someone slapping a paintbrush against a canvas and selling it for millions.
"Yes"?

What is the Ramones.

This

Don't exactly get how this post is supposed to be an insult or bait anyone. It's just accurate lol

Yamantaka Eye's band Boredoms was signed to Warner Bros so they are most likely doing pretty well for themselves right now

>noise music is somehow abstract expressionism
>this analogy is objectively right
>my opinion is objectively right

noise music is noise music
jackson pollock was jackson pollock

Merzbow isn't a millionaire.