/tinder/ - How is Tinder seen in your country?

Germany

Here not many people use it and those who do are only looking for long term relationships

BIG

why is she on twitter if she has husband

BLAAAAAAAAAAACK

COCKSY

Laughingstock/one night stands.

Lads use it for one night stands and wans use it for ego boosting. Basically if yer not Chad McMassiveCock, you'll have trouble finding anyone to match with. Woman are extremely picky. I've seen loads of munters swipe no to genuine 8/10 lads

Tried using Tinder, 0 matches after 3 months.

literally this here

also chad mcmassivecock

Sounds like a massive waste of time if you've got 10 desperate and thirsty af guys for every 1 female.

I don't get it. All I have in my profile is that I'm looking for a guy that's uncircumcised with a penis between 6"-7" inches to be my fwb and all I get are Mexicans and Indians that match with me.

then don't swipe mexicans or indians

i'm not a Chad and I got like 6 matches in 3 weeks, there is something between chad and speglords.

I never talked to any of my matches because i don't give a fuck, i just wanted to see how tinder works and this is shit imo

mainly for one night stands but all the girls are trying to look innocent and shit. From what i've seen, if you're a male you have to make the first step because none of these bitches will talk to you first.

>I uninstalled tinder

6 matches in 3 weeks is p bad t bh senpai

It's fun to toy with fuckboys before blocking them though.

never said otherwise, but still better than 0 in months
>i didn't swipe everything i see

well all the white dudes here are cut thanks to a mr kellogg, dunno what you expected

>6 matches in 3 weeks
user... I'm 5/10 on my best days and I got usually 2 matches a day and one with a 7/10 once every equinox

Boring blondes that all look the same everywhere.

It depends where you are. In my current city it's impossible to get a match.

I never used any of this before because honestly never had much problem hooking up at least for a weekend or a night with a girl, does this really work or is it 1 STD whore running a train to 10 or 20 horny hounds?

too bad i won't show you what kind of 9/10 i've fucked on my life. I'm not and hungry pussy eater and on best day i swiped like 5 girls

>inb4 pretending to have a life on the internet

I set my location to countries like China and Brazil and get matched with every girl I like. It's a good ego booster.

>Having trouble getting the ride in Brazil
user, I'm so sorry

93% expats.
Locals haven't caught on yet.

top kek

I have 399 matches
ama

2bqf most girls in tinder solely want to see how much likes they can get. It's in parties/carnaval where stuff usually happens. Only whores go out with other people in tinder

I have no idea.
My normie sister uses it, but when you're a special snowflake career woman already on the wrong side of the 30s you're trying anything I guess.

i have enver heard someone uses that. maybe this younger generations, among them it's probably normal.

I'm 20, haven't heard of people using it either.

I get one match a month on tinder, but I made a new year resolution to lose 60lbs and hit the weights... 20% of the way there already.

>tfw will probably just end up aesthetic and foreveralone

interesting I'm black and got 50 matches in rio

What's with all the cuckposting here, that's usually spammed on Sup Forums?

Dö danskjävel

people here just swipe right to most people and forget about it a second later

I fucked 6 girls last year from tinder, maybe this year goes better

hooked up with one a chick from tinder, haven't used it since. Seems kind of bad for actual dating

kid has really nice eye desu
would raise him

You're a cunt and cut cocks are gross

Every fucking time.

Shit

Girls who use it are either:

1. Hot girls looking to be spoiled by handsome rich dudes. (But I lol since there are barely any handsome rich dudes on Tinder here)
2. Super entitled Stacies who only want to boost their self-esteem.
3. Some girls (30%) are actually looking for a relationship.
4. Stupid girls who download Tinder but don't want to meet with anyone and just want to talk, lol.
5. Some girls just want sex (

I've always had the understanding that Mexican women were crazy by default..

Or do you mean even crazier than normal?

I'm not sure what would you define as crazy... but 3 of the last 4 girls I've met cut themselves.

Also it's time for my craziest Tinder story to the date.

>Match with 8/10 blonde qt (20)
>Date goes well, we go to Starbucks and then minigolf.
>Her mother is from other state so she has to move with her the whole winter break.
>She invites me to stay 10 days with them (after just one date, wtf)
>She's cute so I'm like sure whatever.
>Get friendzoned on the first day, her mom is crazy af and wants her to hook up with me.
>Second day go to a nightclub together, get mad with her for friendzoning me and start to make out with several girls in front of her.
>Third day Im dressing in the upstairs bedroom, but I left the door open
>They are in the living room and start discussing
>The mom calls her a whore, says she hates her, and implies that she should kill herself.
>I pack my shit up and GTFO from that crazy house in less than 10 minutes, then I blocked her phone number
>Haven't heard from her since

Oh, I was just being a smart ass.

But holy hell, that's some severe levels of crazy. You made the right call getting out of there.

In my experience the women I met on Tinder were relatively similar to myself. Pretty lonely people.

You probably meant Chad O'Massivecock.

>german humour

What's an example of Swiss humor besides that Schwejk copy?

>Tinder
>Match with cute girl
>It's a bot

Everytime, even if I swiped right every girl without even looking.

If you want to find qts online and potentially get a gf there are so many other apps. Difference being they're not hookup apps so people are willing to give you a shot even if you're not a 10/10. Worked for me once, how I experienced my first romantic experience.

Fuck Tinder.

If I am a 7/10 tall black guy with a graduate degree how many matches will I get? Of those how many will be single white roadhogs with multiple kids?

I'm looking for something that can start casual and potentially go long term? My uncle is literally a professional sports player and pretty good looking but even he barely gets matched.

I blame guys tbqh

We need higher standards and should stop fucking girls if theyre not even average so they arent so fucking picky

just go on some white neighborhood lol

Memes aside I live in a richer area and whites here are racist. Usually rednecks and poor white people are less racist. Its just that the racist ones are more open about it the poorer they are

lmao fucboi

>things start to get interesting
>user gtfo

el mexicANO...

Being a nigger makes you a 0 already but nice try.

pick good photos, i, after like a month and a half, got 3, but it seems like im not gonna meet any of them

>Requires facebook

Into the trash it goes.

kike detected

been using it for 6 months. Most girls use it here for ego boosting. They are not looking to meet anyone. I have personally met 2 girls so far. Still virgin though.

He's most likely a dickhead, not a cunt.

why pple shill for ginggers ?

Most of my convos have been started by the other party. These girls were pretty boring though, so it lead nowhere.

Yeah, plenty of crazy girls here too. Too bad I like the "I have daddy issues"-look.