Tfw psychologist tomorrow

>tfw psychologist tomorrow
IT'S
HAPPENING

don't care

care

you say today
STOP LYING

Remember they're there to help you. Hiding something from them doesn't help you.

Psychologists are a meme.

Stay NEET if you truly feel like it.

OP, why are you a bundle of sticks?

You said tomorrow yesterday so it should be today?

Bullshit

Don't fall for their tricks Jorge

don't worry Jorge you'll be fine

Just fucking kill yourself already. You and that Canadian.

My psychologist day was awful.
Guy mocked me a bit and deservingly so ;_;

Ye he seems so happy noe lol

Show him youre Sup Forums friends yorge

This is why I hate psychologists.

10 years ago, my mom took me a psychiatrist and the bitch literally laughed at my face. She was clearly one of those spoiled upper class girls who had everything handed to them on a silver platter, but back then i didn't know about these things.

Tbqh my experience was very different

I went to a psychologist as a kid and he actually helped me and was nice. Maybe you guys just got unlucky or were really retarded or something

Hold on animespen, you can do it.

This is why I'm so afraid of ever talking to anyone about my feelings outside of Sup Forums.

They'll laugh at how pathetic I am.

Neet master race amirite

It happens which is why I stopped doing it. Only Sup Forums can seem to sympathize with the feels

Yeah but Sup Forums doesn't give you any constructive feedback

It's good to "sympathize" I guess but you probably want to fix your issues instead of hearing "I know that feel bro" attached with a Finnish pepe

>Yeah but Sup Forums doesn't give you any constructive feedback
This is entirely not true. I've seen plenty of instances where anons give each other advice. And a lot of times it's the same advice a psychologist would give, just without the added scorn (or at least if it's there it's anonymous and thus less damaging)

Yeah true but that's more so on boards like /fit/ and /biz/ that actually have well-adjusted members of society.

Even then it almost always goes to waste. How often have we seen threads on Sup Forums where people try to give actual, well intentioned advice but the "TFW no gf" poster just responds with an excuse every single time.

stop feeding this motherfucker, this shit was suppose to be today and now he says tomorrow, he is nothing but a attention seeking whore and you just keep falling for his shit. do this board a favor and report his fucking threads.

good luck Jorge

Mods never delete anyway

good, I genuinely wish you the best, Jorge :)

most people are superficial assholes and they will never understand the feels, but I'm sure there's someone that can sympathize with you

is jorge the quintessential Sup Forums user

Enhorabuena detective

the place is surely lacking without him

Maybe it's because complaining and refusing to help yourself is the most annoying them known to man

I can't think of anything worse than someone who just keeps bitching while clearly knowing the solutions to his problems

i'm not talking about tfw no gf, i'm talking about mental illnesses which not always have a solution, it's nice to have someone understand how it feels

Você não escutou nada do que eu te disse há alguns dias atrás... Realmente parece que o canadense está certo: você é somente um attentionwhore.

Estou muito triste com você, Jorge.

Yeah but is it really so hard to understand why other people don't want to hear it?

Everyone has their problems and there's nothing more depressing and annoying than hearing people keep whining and whining. There's a reason therapists are paid so much, dealing with so much complaining needs to be highly compensated

Like start a blog or write a book or something no one wants to hear it. It shits up every board. It shits up everything

>Yeah but is it really so hard to understand why other people don't want to hear it?

did I ever say that people should listen to my problems? I said that most people are superficial assholes, only your close friends and family truly care about you

>Like start a blog or write a book or something no one wants to hear it. It shits up every board. It shits up everything

noone wants to hear it IRL, but on Sup Forums it seems like everyone is depressed so no it doesn't "shit up" anything, why do you think these threads have so much traffic? we all have similar feelings on this site

>jorge will never be your boyfriend

Ninguém quer ouvir conselho de Brasileiro não, o cabeça chata de merda.

It's a common thing yes, but you want to ultimately overcome these problems. Not just keep getting reinforced with "It's nor ur fault".

Do you think all the use of the word of " normie", "chad", and " Stacy" and all the >you will never ... Stuff has a positive effect on someone's mental wellbeing?

Vai tomar no seu cu, se você se acha pior que os outros só porque és brasileiro, isso é problema seu.