Which country do you support?

Where are you from?

Which country do you support if your country doesn't compete in the World Cup (football*)?

Do most of the people in your country support that team as a second?

>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Yes

*Football is not American rugby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZgVn6cEXGY
dailymotion.com/video/x21dxz8_fifa-world-cup-1974-final-west-germany-vs-netherlands_sport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sports are fucking gay.

You're from Sweden, everything is gay in Sweden.

United States

England (or Canada if they ever make a WC, just for the novelty of it)

No one really gives a fuck about the WC here

>flag
>Italy
>no

This.If anything I'll support my cunt in national championships.If my cunt isn't then there is no reason to watch a gay """""sport""""" like soccer

You're the only western country that doesn't like football, why is that?

Why Italy?

Not all sports are gay

But soccer is definitely a semen slurping sport

I watched Serie A growing up and my favourite player of all time is Paolo Maldini. most people in my country support England though

Spen

>soccer

Proxy american

American football is even more gay where you pile up in fagpiles n shiet.

Brazil
No other team
No other team

People here have inferiority complex, if you wave the national flag of another country you're asking to be hit.

What's Canada?

Only isn't a good word. We have our own sports, that's why. Why doesn't your country have its own sport besides wooden shoe carving?

England has great local clubs, but as a nation I don't really know.

Speed Ice skating is a big thing here

They like the Women world cup don't they?

I would have guessed Portugal.
Why is it such a taboo?

In general I support Germanistan of AlAckbar ibn Aluha.

But oin other cases I love to cheer for suprising good teams. It's also fun to see England fail like they always fail on some amateur teams.

Ever supported the Dutch national team?
We always support Germany if both Belgium and Netherlands are out.

the dutch or the belgians but the belgians have been letting me down recently

not this era i guess. i think it was really great in the past which explains their popularity?

Brazil
Portugal
No

Only the women's finals in the WC was popular

If men's soccer really wants to take off in the US, we need a superstar. Maybe Pulisic? Who knows

People here think that if you like another country, then you're a selfhater (implies that you hate Brazil and Brazilians). It's part of the inferiority complex.

There are a lot of people who support the Dutch team and have a Luxembourg flag. Once a commercial for the state lottery showed people dressed as Dutch supporters while everyone had a Luxembourg flag.

2010 I very hoped for a Dutch-German Final but unfortunatly we got Ayygaytina.

I always cheer for the dutch because they actually have a very watchable football.

WM 2006 I supported Czech Republic because I was a big fan of Pavel Nedved. I even made my parents put a Czech flag on my side of the car because I was such a big fan of the Czech team.

WM 2010 I supported Spain I even had a Spain shirt with Iniesta on the back and it was the biggest joy that Löw could not win the cup as I hate him with my guts

WM 2014 I supported Portugal because of my hard on for Ronaldo and wished that Germany crashes and burns and that Löw gets fired. After the 7-1 I cheered for the German team though and was happy that we beat Argentina so that Messi will never be considered GOAT.

that's why i'm in favour of the flag-change referendum

sbane
never happened as far as i remember
afaik we don't support any national team besides ours even if we are kicked out, at most people just usually choose some team that they would like to win

Russia
Germany
Mostly no, but there is huge part of German/Italy fans (I mean when they're watching tv game)

Once a journalist here dressed up as a German supporter in a bar where they watched Germany vs Netherlands. And he got thrown out and everyone poured beer over him when the Dutch lost. Very funny.

Germany is just too good, why don't you support them from the beginning?

>Where are you from?
Chile
>Which country do you support if your country doesn't compete in the World Cup (football*)?
none
>Do most of the people in your country support that team as a second?
no

Which foreign team is the most popular in sben? Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Ecuador?

Just join us again. Benelux should be unified. Walloons can go to France.

Arab boy.
Ronaldo worked with da Joos.

All that Arab tears.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZgVn6cEXGY

In the 90s it was a big Medial sensationism to make up a rivalry betweem the Germans and the Dutch. Older people are still very influenced by this.

Because I hate Löw since forever and I want to see him fired. I swore I will never cheer for the German team as long as Löw is in power.

Also I don't support the German team as they are mostly non-German who don't sing our anthem.

We still do it though.

>People here think that if you like another country, then you're a selfhater
If you put another country ahead of Brazil, yes and deservingly

flag
I may root for other LatinAmericans or Spain but it isn't really the same and I wouldn[t call it support (eg I don't wear any other national team jersey that isn't Mexico's) although yeah, it's not uncommon for many people to have a second team.

>Where are you from?
Faraguay
>Which country do you support if your country doesn't compete in the World Cup?
like, all the time? then i support no one, it's more relaxing actually because i can enjoy each and every blunder

Robben was always my favorite player through all my childhood.
How could I hate him?

countries like croatia or netherlands that never won a world cup

It's hard to tell.

>italy
not really

>belgium
who?

>brazil
recently people started disliking brazil due how badly were our team treated in the last world cup but yeah, that one could be

>ecuador
lolwut

Why not support Argentina? 50% of Argentine national team is Paraguayo anyway

>USA
>Italy
>If they have Italian ancestry yah

I dont really support them I just root for them to win after the US gets knocked out, and like in the Olympics I'll root for the Italian as long as they aren't playing against Americans

>Where are you from?
Texas.
>Which country do you support if your country doesn't compete in the World Cup (football*)?
Maybe Texas
Do most of the people in your country support that team as a second?
No, but we all support Texas.

We like Neuer, the best midfielder, of Europe, and Schweinsteiger

because their pride is unbearable

your name isnt gonna fool me, tex

Ecuador because it's the only decent and probably not despicable sudaka team.

Cap un' cul

Brazil
Spain(muh heritage)
No

Do you support the Netherlands during speed Ice skating in the Winter Olympics?

The Olympics even want to add a rule of a maximum number of players per sport because we got a lot of sweeps.

B...B..But, i'm not from Texas. :(

Spen

Isn't Chile con carne your national dish?
I'm confused now.

Well, as first choice, Switzerland of course.

If Switzerland is out of the tournaments, its mostly Italy.

We absolutely despise Germany at every WC & EC.

Denmark
Portugal because of ronaldo
No most other people will root for sweden if theyre from Copenhagen and Germany if they are from Jutland

t. Albania

Are you retarded or just pretending?
People cheered like fuck for Germany in the 2014 finals.

Because if Germany would have lost it would be very hard for you.

The Dutch beat you also :^)

No dude, the Albanians here love Cuckmany because of mama Merkel. Everyone else absolutely hates you.

Italy is our go-to favourite in football besides Switzerland.

It's because we didn't want Argentina winning, the banter fuel would be endless.

No, it's not our national dish. WTF

For the last time, i'm not from texas.

But you don't have a Natinal Team without Albanians.

I support Spain, obviously
Eurocup and World cup are the only times of the year where you can be proud of the Spanish flag without being considered a fascist

wrong picture

im not cringey about muh heritage i just support italy in sports

no i actually want anyone but the dutch to win in that cause youre autistically good at it

It's the same here.

Thanks

That's not the question

> Özil, Turk
> Khedira, Maghreb
> Mustafi, Albanian
> Boateng, African
> Goretzka, Polish
> Podolski, Polish
> Gomez, Spanish
> Gündogan, Turk
> Gnabry, Ivory Coast
> Leroy Sane, French

Where is your "german" team now, delusional faggot?

Their are all raised and grown Germans you leftist retard. Go defend Albania more you shiptard cocksucker.

> Mustafi is a grown and raised German

> Somehow Xhaka and Shaqiri are not grown and raised Swiss

I think you are the leftie here, kid. You got owned with your own rethoric, now you try to salvage the situation. Go get raped by some arab dick. And if you want, immigrate to based Switzerland to clean our toilets. That's all you're good for.

I cheer for America in her games and Germany in his. I got a nice German kit for Christmas.

>Northern Ireland
>Holland
>No

>Holland

Triggered

>Holland

Okay, England

binland

i just jump on a bandwagon when a tournament starts, usually i dislike every team >we played in the qualifiers

1.France
i don't want to be the typical french but we have high chances of winning a second world cup next year.
2.Iceland, or Wales, or Ireland, or any other small team with amazing fighting spirit and crazy supporters, like we had in Euro.

I want to say thank you to all the small teams that made this euro the best in a long time. Even Romania !

Scottish. So haven't had the chance in 20 years. I grew up with my English half of the family making me support England to the ridicule of my mates.

Weirdly enough Mexicans bandwagon Brazil once we get eliminated in 1/16 of the WC as always.
I tend to go with Latinamerican countries or even Spain, but is not the same mememagic as believing your country wil actually win for once

>Also I don't support the German team as they are mostly non-German who don't sing our anthem.
As opposed to the all white team full of Biodeutsche which entirely didn't sing the anthem:
dailymotion.com/video/x21dxz8_fifa-world-cup-1974-final-west-germany-vs-netherlands_sport

Many people here supported Bosnia, but as they were shown to be two faced rats, theres no one now, some nationalists might support Germany and many sympathize with Ireland