/nba/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2014/03/11/20140311-starters-fastest.nba/
bulletsforever.com/2015/3/13/8208939/john-wall-fastest-player-nba-russell-westbrook-40-yard-dash
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/12588495/no-3-russell-westbrook
twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/764236196620800000
youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g
bleacherreport.com/articles/2656161-blake-griffin-to-executive-produce-fox-animated-comedy-loosely-based-on-his-life
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/sport/nba-all-star-game-moved-to-new-orleans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone stop Australia when Exum, Thong Maker and Simmons join the squad for the next Olympics?

>Exum
Too shit

>Maker
Too old

>Simmons
Too white

Gonna get BTFO again desu

second for LeGod

make that third

Don't shit talk Aussie Thong mate. We literally saved him from being the oldest child soldier in all of Africa.

im coming you piece of shit. Like you said last thread, this isn't a game. faggot. oh and by the way, i won't be wearing my team jersey.

So who's going to play the Knicks in the finals this year?

not d rose that's for sure

GSW are the only other super team in the league, so it'll probably be they who we drop in 6 games

>summer /nba/

last summer around this time we were making dank memes and making fun of Droses return.

Give me literally even one reason the Mavs won't win da hip.

Barnes wont show up in da finals

If Adam Silver commissioned a 100m sprint between NBA players at All Star Weekend, who have YOU got to win?

I've got the shook one desu

Westbrook no question. This isn't even a contest.

I'd pick Wall as well, he's so fucking quick

So is it true that the Reddit mods got John Wall fanfic guy arrested? I got banned from /r/nba for asking about it. Does anyone have the chapter 1 leak?

You know what, if the Knicks make it to the finals, I'm more than fine with the Memeiors winning it.

Gotta go with Wall, Westgod might be more explosive and quicker but Wall is faster, he's also a bit taller.
Westbrook will start a bit faster but Wall will start pulling away after 40-50 meters.
But at 100m it's probably LeBron (or at least used to be), it would be a Bolt-Gatlin kind of race.

what the f*ck

>Westgod might be more explosive and quicker but Wall is faster
You just contradicted yourself. And in the 100m explosiveness is key. Westbrook needs to only have a good start, play chase for a little bit, then go fuck explosion in the last 40m to win the race.

That's. John Wall has been injured and is noticeably slower than h once was, while Westbrook is just as fast as ever even after past injuries.

While NBC was broadcasting Bolt's semifinal run a retired sprinter was asked of all the non track and fields athletes, which one would make the best sprinter. He said Westbrook. Not Dez Bryant or anyother RB, not any soccer player. Westbrook.

japan leave

t. Don't know shit about sprinting or actual speed among players.

John Wall also hurt himself and was slow this season as he played through the injury. He's had surgery this off season.

The great debate.

nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2014/03/11/20140311-starters-fastest.nba/

bulletsforever.com/2015/3/13/8208939/john-wall-fastest-player-nba-russell-westbrook-40-yard-dash

List of players that ran faster than Wall in a full court sprint.

James Harden - 3.13
Ty Lawson - 3.12
Kirk Hinrich - 3.10
Darren Collison - 3.10
Patty Mills - 3.10
Jodie Meeks - 3.10
Trevor Booker - 3.10
Chris Singleton - 3.09
Brandon Knight - 3.07
George Hill - 3.07
Derrick Rose - 3.05
Eric Gordon - 3.01
Will Bynum - 3.00
Nate Robinson 2.96

>being slower than James Harden

John Wall confirmed SHOOK

Westbrook is a trash, slow minded player.

YES
MY FAVORITE PLAYER DID SOMETHING RIGHT IN HIS CAREER FOR ONCE

BETTER SPRINTING THAN DEFENDING

>21.6 mph: Westbrook's top speed when driving to the basket. At this rate, he dribbles only once every 16.2 feet.

>27.16: Maximum acceleration, in feet per second squared, during Westbrook's coast-to-coast play. Sprinter Usain Bolt's acceleration is 31 feet per second squared.

>3.36 seconds: Time it takes Westbrook to travel from baseline to baseline. That's more than half a second faster than the time it takes a typical NBA player to cover the same distance.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/12588495/no-3-russell-westbrook

You were saying bitch?

And this was during the time he was injured in 2015 faggot.

>Nick Young on his relationship with D'Angelo Russell: “I can't be mad forever."

yea he can

HOLY SHIT DAME IS SO FUCKING REAL I MEAN GOD DAMN

twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/764236196620800000

100m is not all about quickness, top speed is a big part of it too.

By quickness I meant how light he is on his feet.

Thought we were talking about healthy Wall and Westbrook btw. As it is now, it's Westbrook easily.

Both had similar 40 yard dash, Westbrook did get way more athletic though.

I'm seeing contradicting opinions about this all over the web, pretty pointless since we're not going to see them at their top speed anytime soon.

>It's probably worth mentioning Wall probably didn't run that sprint quite as hard as he could have, considering he was already a surefire number 1 overall pick.

westbrook bad
8th-9th seed
no mvp
he not legend

We got cavemen using the internet now?
Nigga what?

Lmao

21.6mph = 9.56 m/s

100/9.56 = 10.36 seconds.

World Record 100m is 9.58 by Usain Bolt.

Only .78 seconds less than the WR. Westbrook with practice and strategy would easily make the Olympics as a sprinter for at least the 100m.

Get me some advanced mph stats on Wall and let's compare.

How his time looked compared to other sprinters, blew everyone out of the water.

lmao nearly 1 second slower is an eternity in sprinting

someone get the forensics department on this ASAP

I know, that's why I talked about training and shit. The major point is what the fuck is John Wall's fasted clocked speed so we can compare.

Is that Westbrook's speed with or without dribbling? He would be way faster without the ball.

According to this info from 2013 (the only one I could find)

Using high speed cameras and advanced algorithms of measurement.

John Wall's average speed was 16.48 mph, start 13.25 mph, TOP 19.30 mph.

IIRC Chris Paul in his younger days top speed was as fast or just a little under that

People like LeBron and Westbrook are literal freaks, which is why I think basketball players are the most athletic on the planet.

LeBron was measured at going 20.1 to catch Iggy for that block in game 7, this is him at 31 and all those minutes he played just in that finals run alone.

I feel like Monta Ellis

I got more hoes than elvis

bleacherreport.com/articles/2656161-blake-griffin-to-executive-produce-fox-animated-comedy-loosely-based-on-his-life

>A simple family of Oklahoma catfish farmers are transplanted to the Bel Air neighborhood of Los Angeles after their son becomes basketball's next big thing.

>No, it isn't the beginning of a bad joke.

>It's the tale set to be told in Okies of Bel Air, a story loosely based on NBA star Blake Griffin and his family's transition from his hometown in Oklahoma to the trendy Los Angeles.

>The animated comedy, executive produced by the Los Angeles Clipper himself and written by The Late Late Show's Sean O’Connor, has officially been given a pilot presentation order by Fox.

>And schedule permitting, Griffin may also lend his voice to the program.

Is this a subtle hint?

It's gonna flop. Fox Animation is dead. None of those shows are funny anymore.

I just don't know what to say about Blake

These are Chris Paul's teammates, a center who can't do anything but run and jump and a Power Forward who'd rather be some tv star entertainer than winning anything.

>in this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

There are only 3 MVP candidates and Westbrook isn't one of them.

can i watch the mens basketball team on a stream? i don't have cable, i pay for internet and watch netflix.

New Orleans taking out stuff again
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/sport/nba-all-star-game-moved-to-new-orleans/

God damn I hope all these gov people are thrown out come november.

Filtering your trip like I'm filtering your opinion.

Bye bye

Paul is getting a trade back to New Orleans within 2 years.

>traded

Paul is a free agent next year along with Blake. It's highly likely they're leaving. Paul may return to NOLA based on how well ASD and Buddy do, but even that's unlikely as the Pelicans are AD's team and Paul may not want to mess with that. If CP3 is desperate for a ring he'll go to the Spurs since they make the most sense basketball wise.

all that fucking time he wasted on that shit show of a team.

i mean goddamn did the nba fuck him over after they vetoed that lakers trade.

I disagree

How do we fix this shit?

Westbrook mvp 2017
Booker and Bledsoe 2019 NBA champions
Kawhi playing in China 2020
Kobe first ballot HOF

It's currently better than the NBA rules and play wise. Just doesn't have the talent.

Tomorrow Serbia is going to build a wall around its basket and America is going to pay for it!

We dun like your kind around these parts, ya hear? Now, you just go on and wall back the way you came. Go on, git.

>mfw jokic gets one for da vojvodina

If the US cuts down on the sloppiness Serbia has no chance

You have to go back!

>If the US stops being shit they'll win

Nice expert basketball analysis.

America by 15. Sorry Lad

Lads i know this isnt my blog but i couldnt sleep last night. My groin is itching like a motherfucker, for weeks now. I got a white patch just above my pecker, its like a white half circle

Jock itch? Can the medical department confirm

It's cancer, sorry la

I'll be praying for you

Tbh watching our game against Australia its such a shame Bjelica is injured and Boban Marjanovic is a cunt, would have been a crazy final.

Anything can happen if the US has an off day though.

It's all they have to do to win
Only problem in the first game
Defense had gotten better

damn, another /nba/er bites the dust

we dropping like flies out here

When will you retard serbs realize boban is a fucking meme,you are better without him

>tfw 3 /nba/ers have died in the last 2 weeks

Is there even basketball in England?

God damn i rep QBP i cant die yet, whos going to smoke this reefer?

>tfw whr is still dead
>tfw bryce dejean-jones is still dead

Westgod MVP 2017 & 18, NBA Champion 2018.

Bledsoe/Booker/Hayward/Bender/Cousins 2020 NBA Champions

Kawhi forced into early retirement due to a ACL tear, owns 50 different Wingstop locations nationally and voted franchisee of the year by food magazine.

I don't know, ask an English person

would westbrook winning the title be the greatest thing in nba history

Do they have basketball in Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland?

We call it jollynet, its mostly the same except we play it on horses and the ball is made from a street urchins stomach

Lmao
In 2017? He'll yeah, would be the greatest comeback in history. Would top what Portland did last season.

>trump wins in november
>cowboys win in february
>spurs win in june

WATTBA

Pretty much. Would also expose Durant as being the biggest team cancer ever and would expose the media for getting it wrong all these years.

What are three things that will never happen?

KD is a MVP contender, Westbrook is not.

You on meth, kid? Because that's some fucking delusion right there son.

literally none of these things are happening

yeah, I play for the reserves of a top division team here

So proud that Westgod chose the alpha male path with that Mamba mentality. Gonna do MJ and Kobr proud.

t. Lakers fan that's 100% behind Westbrook building a legacy in OKC

This!

t. Bulls fan that loves watching players with that old school killer mentality

I think it's great there are still players like this out there and everyone isn't pussified like KD and the twink suburbanites in Oakland.

I hope KG teaches some of that to KAT.

I don't want him to end up being a bitch.

I rep RBL 100% but Westgod makes me unfaithful. I've been turning into a huge fan this last three years. Can we make a RBL branch with a Thunder affiliate?

You mean the BTC + SPC + RBL anti Warriors alliance?