When did you stop watching it?

when i pounded your mom's ass

lmao

Never stopped.

halfway through season 3

How'd he do in turtles?

I didn't.
I can't drop shows.

Would be the best point to drop it though.

Never started watching that garbage capeshit lmfao

>it

I think you mean "her."

Same, it became insufferable. I get CW needs to shoehorn in teen drama to appeal to their largest demographic, but jesus christ it just took over the show.
Lost interest in this whole universe because of Arrow. I honestly feel like I'm in high school when I watch it.

I made it to the end of season 4. But the show died half way through season 3. I will watch the trailers for season 5 but if they dont impress I wont be checking out next season.

>watching a capeshit in the first place

I haven't stopped but around the end of season three is when I started watching it as background noise. The parts of season four I caught seemed pretty miserable but I think there was some funny stuff with Diggle and Laurel dying was so bad it was hilarious. I also like tuning in to them delivering some of the silliest dialogue ever in complete seriousness.

Season 4 episode 2

>best episode this season was in another show

dropped close to the mid season, it looked promising after the S3 dull shit

>I will watch the trailers for season 5 but if they dont impress I wont be checking out next season.
I can't even imagine any trailer that would make me come back to this show.

>Would be the best point to drop it though.
Why what'd I miss

the christmas episode where ras al ghul blew oliver the fuck out and kicked him off the mountain

Season 3. I pity anyone who watched 4.

>all those anons that said season 4 would be a return to form

so oliver is now the mayor and laurel is dead? damien dhark got killed. Did anything else happen of significance in season 4? are they still doing 5? im kind of a fag and i love these berlanti/berlanti/gugenheim shows.

I only got about a couple episodes in, it's way to fucking long for how much is actually accomplished or is interesting each episode. Also the main character is a huge turn off he's literally every awful batman riff I've ever seen without a hint of irony

And the fight choreographers bitched about Daredevil being praised for it's fights sequences while Arrow wasn't.

Cardman's power was really cool but why didn't he just bring a gun too?

First half of season 1 was the best. Most people should probably stop watching it after the second season.

Tom's a fucking hero.

at least it looks like amell knows it's shit too

Oh, he knows

Never stopped. Sadly.

He knows it sucks but he wont do anyting about cause he doesnt want to upset the olicity fan base.

I don't even think Ollicity is the main problem with this show at this point.

I haven't. It's like a trainwreck, I can't look away. Help me.

When they killed Amanda Waller. Shot by a nobody. Wasn't even a cool death.

when the finale happened.

but ill be watching season 5 as well.

Wait.
He thinks people unlike the page due to charity work.

After season 4, I would apologize to season 3.

Well, this information can be tracked over time. Statistics like that are available. It's very easy to see when/how many people like/dislike at specific points. It isn't even remotely surprising to think that when he's doing non-Arrow related shit, people just get bored and leave. There are 100,000 other places on the internet they can be made to feel guilty about some bullshit cause/charity. They don't also need to hear it on a fanpage for a mediocre TV show/actor.

I'm stubborn. Last episode broke my fucking back though. Thank god I'm finally free.

when slade killed moira. figured that'd be the best ending i'll get

Season 4 and will probably stop once I've finished that.
Season 1 and 2 were GOAT, should've stopped after those.
too bad because Stephen Amell is a bro.

The Flash is better now (I wonder for how long) and gonna check out Legends of Tomorrow too.

halfway thru s3. could not fucking stqatand laurel. seeing how people have been reacting to felicity this season..i'm glad i dropped it before so i didn't suffer like most of y'all

>laurel is dead
at least we have that to look forward to
if she doesn't come back

after season 3 wrapped. I was cringing every other episode but I managed not to grind my teeth into dust in the process.

I was somewhat disappointed by Flash season 2 acknowledging Arrow's existance. Flash should just cut any ties and never turn back.

I remember that I was impressed by Arrow s1 fights, they were pretty good before Ollie adapted the whole non-killing pussy shtick.

At least Flash still kills the baddies and has no regrets.

Same, I loved how he killed without mercy in season 1
I rather have a badass anti-hero than a goody superhero always doing "the right thing".

I enjoyed Season 2 of Arrow. Then I tried to watch Season 3 after watching Season 1 of Flash but I just couldn't do it. Flash was so much better that Arrow just wasn't going to cut it for me.

Season 4 episode 16 is the last one I watched.
I should have quit way sooner.

Stop watching last year, caught up with Flash since its a much better show, and Supergirl looks like dogshit

The villain for season 5 is a criminal this time so that's a positive for me. I hated all the mystical bullshit in season 4, it was so lame and cringe inducing.

The fight between him and Malcolm was the worst, John Barrowman looked like he couldn't be bothered and made it look just let Oliver win the fight

Well the shippers don't think Olicity's the problem. Infact, as long as Olicity is intact, they don't care at all.

>caught up with Flash since its a much better show
you just went from delusion to another there man

If they want to pull some bullshit they have the option to. I heard Kate leaving was due to her not being able to work with the staff any longer, but then she appears a few episodes later as Earth 2 Canary on "The Flash". What's more is, she survived, never mind the whole "Flashpoint" business that may or may not get resolved halfway through S3. So the option is there.

And then, with the whole Injustice 2 leaks, a picture surfaced that almost surely confirms Kate Cassidy as Black Canary. Maybe. I don't know. GET HYPE.

the flash is pretty fucking terrible too. The problem with both series, is they're far too long.

>he didn't notice from the trailer that Supergirl was gonna be a teenage drama show

>GET HYPE
I will most certainly get not

I thought season 2 finale was subpar and stopped there. It looks like I made a good decision afterall.

me too. early season 3.

When Barry literally erased everything that happened, twice. Plus we know he lives to about 89 or something.

early season 3.

Don't get this fall from glory meme though, it was always terrible. I remember watching the first season and wondering if it would get better the whole way through. It slightly did, but more so I just got hooked. It was still completely trash writing with terrible characters, just enjoyable on a superficial level. I think I dropped not because of a decline in quality, but because I finally got bored.

Dropped it around the time Felicity got her legs back and immediately shit on Olly for him trying to not be a deadbeat dad. I thought Lana from smallvill was hateable, but my god Felicity is hands down the worst. Why can the CW not write a female character for shit? Laurel speedy Iris and worst of all Felicity all of them consistently fuck everything up for no reason and everyone gives them a pass. Other than Patty Nissa and for the most part Snow and Diggle's wife are alright most of the time.

oh god I almost forgot that season 2 Flash ending
Never mind what I said about the Flash being good

When reddit told us to watch daredevil instead

Olicity is literally the best thing that has happened to the show, and people who've dropped it were just pleb Batman fans.

Since Felicity and Oliver got together, Ollie's opened up and become a more fleshed out character. We've had more interesting storylines with a great modern take on Mr. Terrific. We finally got rid of Sara & Laurel (let's face it, everyone was talking shit about her during S2 anyway because of how useless she was, her death is not a problem), and the Green Arrow is now positioned as a proper super hero.

The light/dark theme running throughout the season, Felicity's struggles with a vigilante life and her crippling injury, it's all been pretty compelling. Name anything in S1 or S2 that was as powerful as the moment Felicity stood up and WALKED OUT on Olly.

I watched like 2 seasons.

masterbait.jpg

After they killed off Laurel

Nothing noteworthy. He had a few quips in the beginning of the movie but they fell short. Gob's lines came off better than his.

That was the last good episode. Arrow died when Oliver fell off the mountain.

Kill yourself