Can we please cut the crap and discuss the career of this athlete without a downward spiral into shitposting?

Can we please cut the crap and discuss the career of this athlete without a downward spiral into shitposting?

Probably not.

That bourbon sandwich arbys just ran for a couple months was mad decent

Roast beef GOYIM

DON'T FUCKING POST IT

ENOUGH

Oy vey, you're started a chain reaction.

dumb roastposter

that was quick

THE HORROR!

You should know better. Not even trying to meme here.

I feel sick

fine dining

Memes have began to permeate reality to the extent that I will not really be surprised if Hope Solo actually does do an Arby's commercial.

looks like a box of cow tongues

This turned me gay

This really doesn't look like a vagina. Is 'she' actually a male that went through sex change? They're pretty common in my country.

I've only been watching the women's team for a couple of years. Never understood why she was considered so great, but of course a statue could play net for the Americans and they would still win most matches. Her game against France in the groups showed that she really is a great player, a game changer; (but then against Colombia in a meaningless game (more or less) she was terrible.) Not her fault they lost to Sweden. She will be tough to replace if she has really worn out her welcome.

Fuck you Jew.

Her entire career has been one shitpost after another interrupted by brief flashes of sport