'''is Punjab really going to separate from INDIA in 2020?'''

'''is Punjab really going to separate from INDIA in 2020?'''

>Be Superpower
>lose a state the same year

No trolling or bullshitting; does the Sikh independence movement have real popular support (like Catalonia); or is it just a tiny group of autists, like the Bavarian independence movement?

Most of those who want to seperate are canadian citizens and havent set foot in india for about 3 decades.

They have superpowerphobia

just like California?

no, there are so much going on in Punjab, come here and take a look, this is serious.

same goes for Nagaland and Andhra-Pradesh.
and no need to mention J&K.

Then Hindu Fascist party will fix that

>Hindu Fascist party
Isn't that more or less like a meme party?

i don't know, they are also fucked up due to this much large population.
the only thing which is causing these many problems in my country is POPULATION!

but hope those right wingers will do something good.

When will you erase this mistake from the map?

Sorry, but that can start WW3.

hope to see nuclear-war in this life time!

When he's out of the way

Sure, anyone to the right of Bernie or Corbyn is fascist these days

Nothing will happen. Only few retard people in every state think they would be better off independent without thinking that

>First - Who will provide with money for economy and military for protection.

Since it takes decades for UN to recognize any new nation example: Palestine

>Second : There will be a wide spread civil war and a constant turmoil of power like the middle east

>Third : Chinks will invade and everyone will end up being a colony again.

>Every Politician knows it, the reason why no Mainstream Indian politician supports any separatist movement and wants to neutralize those threats as soon as possible.

REEEEEEEEEEE

DELET DIZ

Commiefornia will never be independent either. Retards are going to be retards, they think its a child's play to carve out a new country and run it as a separate nation.

Isn't Bangladesh an easier target? I mean if the sea keeps rising their entire country will disappear.

>Implying those Bangladeshi sub humans won't take refuge here like the 20 million + of those fucks are already living here.

Does China support independent Punjab? How about Pakistan?

I can tell you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The only people who want Khalistan are Canadian Sikhs who ran away when Indira Gandhi whooped their ass.

Naga land just wants the central government to recognize their tribal rights and reduce army presence.

Andhra Pradesh literally doesn't have any separatist movement wtf are you talking about you retard?

We have enough dirt-poor people of our own to want 150 million more storming across the border