Western movie

>Western movie
>Skinny white girl gets attacked by a bunch of male thugs and she easily overpowers them, beating them to a pulp without breaking a sweat

>Japanese cartoon
>Skinny jap girl tries to take on a single big guy and gets utterly destroyed

Why does japan do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxdNgXEp2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan suffers from white male power fantasies.

Funny how the anime about flying people who can shoot giant beams of pure energy is actually more realistic than half the live action shows on tv now

is that the childhood faps thread

>feminism_in_a_nutshell.jpg

Why did Gohan allow this?

Like I can't remember. He just watched this happen though?

No one was aware that Spocovitch was hocked up on Demon steroids known as "Majin" and Videl seem like she was doing good, seeing how she twisted his neck with a kick.

>man "allowing" a woman to fight

fucking patriarchy apologist, reported

Because it was a match.

Thats not really an excuse. He could have just thrown her out of the ring for a ringout, but decided to keep beating the living shit out of her. Gohan should have stopped it.

How's that?

Gohan has honor, and Videl has pride.

why did they turn videl from a cocky hotshot martial artist to a boring housewife?

Everyone knows that's what a womans true place is, the fighting was just a phase of hers

she realized her place

teach them their place

t. neckbearded user

Because Toriyama gave Ooishi Naho too much power and now DBZ is filled with more feminism shilling and bad writing

It's the reason Bulma is given three times the screentime she's used to be given.

Why didn't video just jump up in to his shoulders and spin around throwing the male to the ground and rendering him unconcious?? Scar Jo does it all the time in the avengers.

That's what happens with all women.

There's a huge turnover of "independent businesswomen" that drop their endeavors when they get pregnant.

It was a tournament

>Why did Gohan allow this?

Because she voluntarily enlisted in a fighting tournament.
Getting your ass kicked is an implicit part of being a fighter.

Tell us more

Gohan was an extremist cuck and Goku was never around to teach him this lesson of putting women in their place. There's a reason he had a daughter instead of a son.

This. I understand it's a match, but she could've died.

DBZ is so redpilled guys

I always report these shitty dragonball threads but nothing ever happens.

>Hey man, stop it. That's my girlfriend and what you're doing is bad can't you leave her alone dude, bro, come on

she's an android, as soon as she is wished to be human she becomes a domesticated house wife

>I report threads talking about a tv show on the television and film board

But why

dat robotic ass

because popping out a kid does that to women.

What went wrong?

because we have an entire board dedicated to ANIME

Videl was best girl. Prove me wrong.

And Sopovich was empowered by dark magic.

Muscle mass/size/biological realities mean jackshit in DBZ

Because that's how most women's personalities progress?

And? Anime still falls under tv shows there is no rule breaking here

The most powerful human in DG is a bald manlet...talk about male power fantasies.
Also OP you are just like the people you hate.

Because that's what happens when you nuke a country that cucks from the West are obsessed with for some reason

Bullshit. Chichi didn't change at all after having Gohan. She was still the paranoid nagging bitch we all knew and loved since the Piccolo Jr. Saga.

>videl was getting literally killed out there and her dad just watched

why is this allowed? he's still godlike in terms of strength and speed compared to average humans.

Reminder that this thing is more powerful than everyone else seen in DBZ put together times infinity

I ain't even kidding.

That looks like the room of a fujoshi girl rather than the room of a neckbeard

>user thinks Sup Forums gives a shit about anime that isnt moeshit

if you hadnt noticed its a recycled concept from DBZ in what i think that is from is GT

its from the recoome vs gohan fight. gohan doesnt win but keeps trying. his suit is even fucked up the same way... oh wait its just dumb looking but same thing

When will they learn?

Reminder that post-2008 DBZ is trash

You mean post-2002

www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/kanzenban/

>Chi Chi didn't change at all
She went from loving Martial Arts to hating it

>tfw this got me hard as fuck
Why

>Japan suffers from white male power fantasies.

>Japs
>White

pick 1

because he was in love with her and he didnt want to damage her pride even if it hurt him to watch

eventually he steps in though

I forgot how fine Videl was. She must've had one hot mom for Mr. Satan to produce that.

>Toryiama makes a character that doesn't look very powerful, but actually is
Wow, it's Vegeta/First & Last form Freeza/Androids/Buu/Beerus/Whis all over again

I think that was his point, bro.

She's a cartoon you stupid fuck

A hot cartoon with an ugly dad, ergo she must've had a hot mom.
You forgot Goku himself at the start of the series.

What the fuck are you talking about. Revy kicks the ever living shit out of guys double her size. She is more skilled with fire arms and even her fists.

>western girl

They're always the damsel in distress. Anime shit always has a skinny girl doing like a triple backflip kick and jumps that Michael Jordan are jealous of.

By the way, how the fuck this scene even happen?

Majinizing is supposed to merely be a power boost and nothing more, so how did this not kill him? Also how did Videl make his neck go 180 when she only a normal human instead of a Goku-allied human?

Gohan did teach her how to fly so she's got ki.

it's just a cartoon

The only person actually shown using ki to boost their strength without a transformation was Nappa and Master Roshi.

Could this happen in britbongland?

Replace the white thugs with shitskins and yes

this

I mean who cares? That scene was fucking awesome for 2 unmemorable characters

>without a transformation
So when Roshi grows HUGE it doesn't count?
Come on. Muscles don't block bullets. It's gotta be a ki forcefield they're all using, just like Superman.

Just make the assailant brown and it's like you're watching London through one of the many cctvs

Big Brother is watching, but will not interfere. Dass rayciss.

>14 year old Japanese girl
>5"1
>cuts a guy in half
>kills more than 6 or 7 grown veteran cops
>chops an orphans head off
>goes toe to toe with a champion kick boxer.
>cuts a teenagers head off with a K-bar

Yeah they sure are helpless.

Seeing actual policewomen be like this in time of peril, it makes me wonder how they get hired

First 100 episodes of Yuyu Hakusho > All of DBZ

Yuno literally breaks a hole in reality with her bullshit psycho-love powers.

He should banged the blue haired girl instead.

Not to mention she murders her own parents.

>blocks throwing knives with a single knife
>literally uses her own powers of being lord of space and time after winning the first game of survival to literally play again.

I should have just mentioned the fact she broke into another dimension. Or the fact that she literally retained memories from herself that died in another freaking dimension.

Never saw it, make a pitch.

>He should banged the blue haired girl instead.

You mean Juri?

Because if so I am with you.

I love 90s anime.

sauce?

Wait, so this is a show not only about a crazed female stalker with murderous tendencies, but there's a science-fiction twist to it?

This I have to see.

>the period of DBZ when you though Gohan would amount to something

As soon as she is human all she cares about is getting rich and buying things.

Wait, sorry... KRILLIN getting rich and buying her things. Just like Chichi.

Toriyama knows bitches.

His training arc with Piccolo gave me high hopes.

*tips fedora*

he was going to but the nips got mad as fuck and wanted goku back

Let me fill you in on some stuff user:

>she's 14
>she gets naked somewhere in the show
>in love with the MC
>survival game to see who will be the God of space and time
>girls stabbing each other and blowing things up
>main character for some reason can throw a table dart as accurate as an elite sniper
>another hot girl with an eye patch that gets fully nude as well

Enjoy

This scene made me hard as a kid

Tell me more about being hard as a kid

Notice how the opening and ending for the Buu saga was focused on Gohan

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxdNgXEp2I

I miss handrawn animes.

All this CG bullshit makes fight scenes look like im watching robots with supernatural skills. There's no emotion in anime fights anymore.

Botan was hot, especially with that quasi-British dub voice, but Yusuke and Keiko made sense.

Botan and Kuwabara should've gotten together. Only makes sense for best girl and best boy to be together.

Uryuu a best girl. The manga had a spin-off volume where she lived in a cardboard box and signed up for a beauty contest.

but she's still an android

all the dragon did was remove the bomb inside her

It's because the ending was supposed to signify the Highschool Saga. Notice Goku being fucking dead at the ending.

The fuck is that supposed to even mean in this context, faggot?

Fun fact, DBZ was supposed to end at the Cell Saga and Gohan was originally going to be the guardian of earth, but fans wanted more Goku shilling so we got the Buu Saga.