After the running, based bolt celebrated with the volunteers and shared his mc donalds with them

after the running, based bolt celebrated with the volunteers and shared his mc donalds with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

usainbolt.com/foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish Bolt was my best friend when growing up

He'd be all like
>Hey user let's slay some pussy I have this hot sprinter who wants to meet you
>n-nah mate I'm ok

Then we would hang out to listen to music, play football on my backyard and talk about life while high as shit, him asking me questions about 'Sup Forums' and 'memes' because I'm the geek one of the duo and he finds those hilarious.

He would become who he is today, and I'd still keep reminiscing of the good years while shitposting on Sup Forums, years after our last talk. He'd still browse the board on secret after winning his gold medals to bait people into thinking Phelps is better than him

He'd be based if he sold the gold and donated the money to helping other niggers in his country but he's not based so that won't be happening.

man i could go for some mcds right now

>tfw no olympic champion sprinter friend to get me some

That's the least based thing I could ever imagine.

Fuck this business of selling medals for charity.

They're 99% sivler, not worth much.
Also
usainbolt.com/foundation/

Are you stupid? He helps his country alot. Every commercial that he's in is filmed in Jamaicaso he can give jamacians a job

You really look like you need some friend

>tfw no shitty backwoods canadian Sup Forums poster to go to mcdonalds with when Im drunk

Nah

It was my life until my best friend got a gf

So he only creates jobs when it suits him?
Totally based.

What would you want him to do

get outside more don't corner yourself into being the meme internet dude, you can have both lives and be a shitposter at night and a normal human during the day.

you'll meet new friends m8

Fuck off

WTF! I LOVE USAIN BOLT NOW!!

I CAME FOR THE SPORT
BUT STAY FOR THE FEELS

>that flag

You won't know based even if it sneaked into your tent to steal your baby.

>flag
>if he doesn't give away everything he owns he's not dong enough

Nothing because it's not about him, it's about you losers calling everyone you're sexually attracted to based. The meme needs to die with the rest of the overused reddit tier shit.

What did he mean by this?

>all he owns is a few gold medals and the clothes on his back, oh and the mcdonalds he's sharing with literal who's

So he's based because he's a poor nigger? That must mean niggers are the based race.

that not what I said at all

I shouldn't even be replying to this flag

Bruce it's Saturday afternoon
go outside

Is it because I'm not a fluffy white sheep you can bury your dick in?

Would it help if I said Baaaaaa?

>shared his mc donalds with them.
is it the only thing that he shared?

Delete your account.

m8s, just imagine being tall and black

That and aids.

I think it's adorable how Australians and New Zealanders try to force the idea that they aren't fucking identical in every single way.

3 career-ending pregnancies coming right up!

They're not.

Aussies went genocide on the natives.
Kiwis interbred with them.

Aussies are into incest.
Kiwis are into bestiality.

Aussies can stand on their own.
Kiwis need to piggy back off us.

Heck the fact their most well known celebrities call themselves aussies should tell you how bad their country is.

Why do millionaire athletes eat shitty fast food?

>implying that's not a 3 course meal in in jamaica

It's one of the poorest shitholes in the world m8, use that oversized american noggin and think.