Brazil btfo

>German athlete spokesperson and polevaulter Martina Strutz said that "these are the worst games we ever witnessed".
>"The atmosphere in the german team is good but a lot of athletes say that these are the worst games they witnessed so far".
>Further she critisized the atmosphere in the stadiums, the transport and the security situation. "It isn't like it in London 4 years ago"
>"I feel sorry for those athletes that have their first and probably last olympic games in Rio"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelPhelps
oglobo.globo.com/rio/policial-militar-faz-desabafo-sobre-suposto-racismo-post-viraliza-19944364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like loser's butthurt tbqh. Most athletes said the opposite.
Also
>taking serious what dykes say

So...
As expected?
No Brazilian will defend those olympics, we didn't want them, we shouldn't have gotten them in the first place, the media was going batshit with the conditions of the city.
It's a surprise that shit didn't go worse.
Everyone knew this would only humiliate us, anyone who thinks otherwise is completely and totally retarded.

>most athletes
like who?

He's a trolling hu3hu3zuerabr
Nothing he says will make any sense.

>implying the opinion of a brown underdog is any better

Phelps for example.
twitter.com/MichaelPhelps

>The mutt meme
Go fuck yourself.

Except it was the greatest Olympics in history and tomorrow Brazil will 7-1 Germany as a revenge for the World Cup.

I'll trust Phelps over some irrelevant Olympian who bags groceries to pay for their training

Phelps lacks a chromosome, so his opinion is more or less irrelevant too.

See:

>let's trust a german dyke who is a total loser instead
HMMMMM

>"It isn't like it in London 4 years ago"
>a 3rd world country isn't like one of the richest countries in the world
Thanks Germany

Well I follow genie Bouchard on snapchat and she was having tons of fun and not wanting to go home either

>Believing some PR bullshit that was probably written by his manager
wew

>he thinks this will happen

Rio is indeed a very fun place to be if you take minimal precaution m8.

Even the water was fucking cumplimented tbqh. Don't know why you would take so seriously the opinion of a loser dyke from some meme sport.

Who the fuck said that?

>people unironicaly believe that even if we beat germany 7-1 it would be some sort of retribution
The only way we cand find solace is to wait for another WC in germany and then beat them 7-1 or more in their home turf vs their main squad.

>I-I don't care guys I s-sware

>tfw this old man is dead

He probably dreamed of watching his national team being champion at his own country. Hopefully, Brazil will do that tomorrow to honor his memory.

>hosting in a third world nation
>expecting people to buy tickets

no one excdept for the third world inbred shit brazilians said the opposite. These are in fact the worst Olympics ever and I am glad it's over in less than 48 hours.

>western media scaring and warning everybody not to go to rio
>get angry when there's empty seats

Ok, Canacuck.

They actually gave away a few hundred thousand tickets to public school students but over 50% went unnused.

Did you watch her stories you cuck all she had was positive things to say

Do you guys have pasteis de nata in Rio?

Hate clouds your judgement, just like it did to your forefathers, the Nazis.

Yup, portuguese cousine is pretty common around here.

>Maior diáspora portuguesa no Brasil é no Rio
>Vocês tem pasteis de Belém no Rio?

I hope a Brazilian impregnated her.

i hate favela monkeys

she would look horrendous without makeup, I know it

You will see tomorrow, germ!

Yeah, I hate them too.

do rich/middle class brazilians hate favelas? i would.

"Hate" is a strong word.

Our media tries to glamourize favelas, but everybody hates favelas and favelados.

I strongly dislike them.

no

I hate uneducated and dumb ppl tbqh, not very worried about their upbringing.

hmm, I don't know germany

There are some cool and hard working people in the favelas, I remember seeing one which is studying at harvard now, but it's full of criminals too.
It's difficult to say.

nah she's a cutie. with or without makeup.

are you serious

the stadium has never even been close to full during athletics

and opening ceremony had empty seats..

Yes, but that is the stereotype of favelados. The first thing that comes to my mind when someone talks about favela is pic related, but I know there are a lot of hard working and respectable people in the favelas.

Also, we all know that we don't usually discriminate other people by their color here, but if they look and act like the stereotypical favelado, we'll be afraid and disgusted.

What I hate in favelas is that they are ugly and too good for crime. Most poor people aren't criminals, but hard workers.
I think most athletes had a great experience, yes.

Tbqh, we do. oglobo.globo.com/rio/policial-militar-faz-desabafo-sobre-suposto-racismo-post-viraliza-19944364
Even I do sometimes, but I try to avoid stereotyping people.

>we all know that we don't usually discriminate other people by their color here
lmao

Yeah, racism happens here, but you know what I mean, even if you're white, you probably have a black friend, neighbor or someone black in your family. Black people don't have a different accent or different habits just by being black, they assimilated and most of them don't bother us.

>what is PR management.

Phelps is boning the missus and kissing the mother not tweeting.

such a punchable face

Brazil is now going to be burden with a bill that they can't accept and the whole country will blame Rousseff, Temer and Lula for their misfortunes. As the games will not bring in the promised tourism it was suppose to create and all the stadiums will be abandoned once again because Brazilians don't care for any of the sports presented here in the Olympics except!
EXCEPT!

Soccer (Football)

I hope Brazil is ready because that Recession is about to get 50% worse than it was when it first started.

Wenn die Sicherheitslage wichtig für die Vergabe von Grossanlässen ist, dann sind Frankreich, Belgien, Deutschland usw. nicht mehr zu berücksichtigen...

everyone knows this Olympics sucks, something is just off, the atmosphere isn't at all what it should be and the brazilposters apologisers just make it worse

>tfw the olympics will end and brazil will be left shittier than it has ever been

kek

Will the hues turn all the olympic stadiums into megafavelas once it is all over?

yes

In Sydney they did the same but for the paralympics

Most tickets for the olympics were sold well in advance and the stadiums were often full, even though they were expensive

Really makes you think

Structures been terrible but the actual events have been great fun

if its from the video I think it is, he got shot dead like 10 seconds later

You seem really rustled about the fact that she's a lesbian bro

super ugly, for realz

Can't be the worst olympics, the timezone ain't that bad for neets like me.

who