first for Brienne and Tormund
together forever

Azor Ahai

Jorah

AzJorahAi

Am I onto something here?

>edgelords wanting muh LSH in the show
Laughable.

First for Varys back in the old costume. But why?

why are the prostitutes in this fantasy world so much better looking than prostitutes in the real world

What is the point of this? Are these faggots the new Dorne? Also why the fuck are the Iron Islands and Dorne even in this show?

is sandor going to end up in the north protecting sansa and eventually be re-united with arya?

>Jonsa Edition

Based

Because the writers lacked BALLS
HA!

The last two episodes have been very slow paced compared to the other ones.

Based Cogman did it again.

Tormund definitely isn't Brienne's type though which is kinda the big problem.

Nothing like Renly or Jaime and not sure Brienne wants a dude who's mating custom involves kidnapping and pretty much rape

Euron only exists in the show so that Dany can kill him and take his ships.

No idea about Dorne past the opportunity for strong womyn.

Daily reminder that it isn't rape if they can't scream.

stop acting like urine is even close as being as bad as dorne

That's because the only good cis white male is a dead one

Brienne best character arc

Brienne has never met someone who loves her for her, this man WILL love her for her ferocity - something no one has ever given her.

The only reason she's acting this way is because she probably thinks he's either fucked in the head, mocking her, and or has a bet he can fuck her first with some other dude. Brienne and Tormund forever senpai.

God damn i love Conleth Hill. I hope he's in next ep

whats your favorite salad dressing?

>Tormund definitely isn't Brienne's type though which is kinda the big problem.

they are just setting it up for him to win her over.

SALSA IS BEST GIRL
GET MAD, FAGGOTS

Him liking her for her ferocity doesn't mean that Brienne will like or be okay with how ungentlemanly and uncultured he is.

I have mixed feelings about this drawing.

Ranch

pls no bully

I just fucking hope Littlefinger wins.

c'mon man, if you can't see the 'le opposites attract' meme coming you are blind.

Forever my Queen.

Why on earth would she want a classic "gentleman"?

She would have been in if GRRM didn't leave the show last year to """write""""

Hello DABID

If this was a sitcom, I could see something where the series ends with her willing to go on a date with him and in a flashforward they're married, have kids and Brienne still has to point out his table manners and what's appropriate to say around kids when he tells them stories.

waifu is love waifu is life

Why did Smirk slip Mama Thorns a picture of a vagina?

>This will never be a show
why even anymore

I see it, I just don't know if they're not just playing it up for laughs.

Cause that's part of what got her wet for Renly and Jaime

bro seven kingdoms means that the entire plot is more than just starks fighting lannisters. It means that each kingdom has its politics, its people, and its shit that they deal with.

She likes twinks like Renly not unwashed mountain men

Based on personal experience, I would have to say it is unrealistic of Brienne not to feel any sort of lust toward Tormund. I say this because when you spend your whole life having no one show any attraction to you, when someone does, it makes you feel attracted to them, even if ordinarily you never would have.

Daily reminder that based Varys supports the one true king of Westeros

>If this was a sitcom
what makes you think D&D are beyond putting something like that in the show?

they are banking on quips and memes for the rest of the seasons.

So what the hell was up with these guys?

Are we supposed to believe the Brotherhood is actually just goes about raiding peasants now, the exact opposite of their original mission?

I'd assume these were bandits masquerading under the name of the brotherhood but based on how retarded D&D treat their viewers I doubt that's the case, especially with Sandor directly calling them the Brotherhood.

Oh how could we forgot about Generic Anime Guy? I mean he haven't seem him for at least 2 seasons!

whatever happened to the bloody mummers?

i'm bretty sure the composition of the brotherhood has changed.

brother ray is a frey

dude, this show generates the best reaction images.

Literally Neds bastard

what I want to know is why the stannis theme was playing

Grimdark bro

Reminder that the North Remembers, we still haven't gotten this

>“Fletcher”: He is a fat nobleman in his 60’s. He has distinctive rugged features, a Northern accent, and a distinguished air. Our source says he has a stirring speech during which he unexpectedly shifts political allegiances.

Will Syrio save Arya?

Why did they cuck the final boss? Dude is the new night king in the books and is about ready to raise hell for the seven kingdoms. Shame.

That's just the general Red God theme, but them using it in this scene makes it seem like this is actually the brotherhood.

They already have a show and they still can't give us Tormund's super-heady jokes about bear- and giant-fucking.

>D&D feel they haven't kicked Stannis enough
>King Stoneheart

syrio is kill

One of the rumors said lyanna will give the speech

Why is Littlefinger called cia?

Also what's kino

Nobody can be this new

She looks like a typical Tully bitch.

because he's a big guy

So is arya. She'll probably come back to life somehow, but i think shes dead for now.

>inb4 spoonfeeding or being this new
You sure are a picky nigger

Euron was such a faggot in the books who never did anything cool.

They should have cut him and kept based Victarion Greyjoy. Who the fuck even leads the fucking Iron Fleet in the show? Are we supposed to assume that fucking dyke Yara is high commander of the Entire fucking Iron fleet?

Good god they fucked up the Ironborn in this show they don't even wear armor they just look like an island of escaped convicts.

literally my first day on Sup Forums

because you go to shit whorehouses go to nice places

Cause he's cunning, intelligent and ambitious.

Kino is code that pedophiles use to communicate (most users here are pedos btw, welcome).

Leave now reddit

>Why is Littlefinger called cia?
because he is a shrewd political mastermind who manipulates foreign and domestic powers for his own benefit, much like the CIA.

>Also what's kino
its hawaiian slang for something you like that others don't

>Good god they fucked up the Ironborn in this show they don't even wear armor they just look like an island of escaped convicts.

I think that's the idea going on with them.
All that fucking talk about the Iron Price, it'd make sense the armor to be at least fucked.

Dont lie to me

What's that from?

Imagine you've nurtured a close relationship with the man himself, GRRM. However, his health is declining, and it's obvious that he won't last long enough to finish the series. Fearing for the worst, he tells you the planned ending, while also announcing to the world that, in the event of his death, you will be the one to reveal the ending and the course of events leading up to it.

GRRM has died. The question, now, is what do you tell the world the ending is supposed to be?

Post yfw Manderlys show up with their army and the half of Stannis' army that abandoned him including the Stormcrows

I know the leaks say she's gonna give a speech after the Battle's won where she shits on the cowardly Northern Houses cause she was one of the few to follow the Starks, but nothing about her giving a speech and changing allegiances.

Is that Manderly? He's fat as shit.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Shit, wrong webm, I really should name these things better

This isn't a hypothetical scenario, it's called HBO's Game of Thrones.

Euron in the new chapter was based. Vic is also based but dumb as a stump and is getting played like a damp fiddle by Euron. Shame we won't ever see them clash. And at the moment obviously Yara but don't worry Euron has already somehow made 1000 ships!

Why couldn't they give Euron Victarion's cool squid armour

Reminder that Lady Stoneheart is never coming because that would make a woman on the show evil. Brotherhood without Banners kills innocent women now. Catelyn would no longer be stronk. Impossible.

Cuz she has a man face and you're gay?

anyone else really hate what happened to sansa?
like how she used to be kind of unique but not shes just another boring 'stronk woman' character

>implying Cersei's not evil

Because that would require money and effort

>Someone posted this on WOTW. It seems credible to me. It matches the Trude spoilers about Jon being declared KitN.

Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

>post yfw Stannis is revived by a red priest

>"The north recalls, Lady Sansa. The north recalls, and the faking is almost over. My strong independent daughter is home"
MFW

You've got shit taste, user.

Glad you could make it, Uther

Killing womxn is not stronk.

Vic knows exactly what he's doing. He's a simple man with simple tastes and simple straightforward goals.

He has the magic dragon horn. He has the iron fleet. He is gonna go over there cuck the dragons and deliver some serious rape and pillaging to Slaver's Bay take Daenerys by force come back and fuck everybody's shit up.

Euron underestimates his brother and thinks he will fuck his up. But Vic knows what's up.

She was just a victim before letting shit happen to her and doing as people told or expected of her.

She seems shit now but that's cause it's realistic. She doesn't really know shit, she can't play the game, she can't give great rousing speeches, she doesn't really know anyone, but she's trying anyway so she's involved in stuff.

Not everyone can pull miracles out there ass like Dany, or champion a cause that automatically gets the majority of people on your side in the places you want power in, or be born in powerful family like Cersei