I feel so bad for him.

How life has become suffering for him.

youtu.be/beDN-q3UcbY

>suffering
>biliionaire

i'm pretty sure he's doing better than you OP

>feeling bad for a billionaire

you're retarded

He sold it to disney because he thought their first attempt would fail and they'd beg him to take creative control back

guess what didn't happen

>make something great
>gives you the power to do anything you want for the rest of your life
>decide to finish off your creation how you imagined it
>people hate it and shun you
>call you a hack
>nearing the end of your life
>decide to pass on everything you've created
>hope they carry on the torch in good faith
>they rape it

I don't know, man.

I mostly feel bad for him. The prequels weren't great, but there was a certain charm to them that actually felt like Star Wars.

Everything about Ep 7 felt like a lifeless facsimile.

Fuck off Reddit. Lucas is shit

the hate was deserved.

>>they rape it
you forgot
>its wildly successful, more so than any attempt you made on your own, people are ecstatic you're gone and thrilled you will never touch "your creations" again.

If hes miserable, he deserves it for being a terrible human being.

>jar jar binks
>wife is nigger

A complete and utter failure

""""""""""""""""""vision""""""""""""""""""

Obviously he's using the force.
Jar jar turned off his targeting computer... in his mind.

Reminder that Jar Jar was supposed to be a Dark Lord of the Sith by crybaby plebs bitched so much about him that Lucas cut his arc from the second and third films.

He was a supposed to be a dark side, Yoda-like figure. This idea has it's roots in plenty of ancient mythology where the unassuming clown character actually turns out to be a powerful being playing a subtle game.

This is why we can't have nice things. Awful plebs are too retarded and impatient to let true genius play out. So we end up with infantile trash like ep 7.

You're literally a millionaire compared to a starving African child, are you not suffering in some way?

nah, bullshit cherrypicked theory based upon nothing but conjecture and taking scenes out of context.

considering I can't move to africa and live like a king, yea, I'm sufferin.

But yea, you don't become a billionaire without earning every bit of suffering you experience and a billion times as much.

I'll try denial, that's a good trick!

Yippee!

Ahmed Best, the actor who played Jar Jar in motion capture, confirmed it, pleb.

>a nigger knowing anything

you've reached too far

He flew too close to the sun. Overestimated his abilities with the Prequels. Shame too. Could have been something great had there been people around to question his creative decisions when needed. At least we got the Plinkett reviews out of it.

I'm with you, user. That theory makes sense to me but Lucas fucking caved and made everything three times as worse as they would've been (I don't even think it wouldve totallys saved the prequals, but they would've been tollerable).
Never ever ever crumble from fan pressure.

can we get an evil jar jar monologue for shits and giggles?

>it's bad on purpose lol!

Would've been even worse.

That video was so well made, I wish I had some sort of talent.

Thinking about it a bit more, Lucas wouldn't have even been under any pressure if he'd just figured out how to make a good, entertaining, "clown" figure in the first place.

>I went to film school

Oh it shows

you reap what you sow

>they rape it
Force Awakens wasn't even bad, and I'm pretty sure Lucas already raped SW first with the prequels m8

>Overestimated his abilities with the Prequels
Only to manchildren autists. The rest of the world didnt give a fuck

At least the prequels had a modicum of originality.

He has all the money he and his children and their children will ever need. Probably more. How can you feel bad?

Watch the plinkett reviews if you actually believe his. Check out "RedLetterMedia" on YouTube too. Smart guys.

Lucas was already raping his own work for a while now. He can do no more harm now.

I've tried to watch them so many times but I just don't get why Sup Forums likes them so much, I don't find it funny at all and the guy's voice is so damn annoying.

That qt in the striped dress though.

No they didn't. They reused tons of shit from the originals. The only new things they had were some creature and environment designs.

Always wondered how the prequels would have turned out if this was true.

That Reddit post is too damn hard to dismiss as just a theory.

>muh originality
Too bad they still suck dick.

Compared to TFA?

It was like... Idk something that's really original. The next two episodes will probably mirror V and VI as well.

the unfortunate thing about this is that it opens the door for christensen to come back in either of the stand alone or sequel trilogy films, whereas ewan mcgregor who is universally loved, would have to be shoehorned into a stand alone or in the sequel trilogy.

either way people would love to see mcgregor again, and/or disney could potentially reject the lucas changes and only transfer over OT elements that were originally in the OT as theatrically released.

I'm actually several thousands of dollars in debt

the african child is literally richer than me

Come on. Let's be honest here. The Prequel Trilogy is lazily directed, poorly written, shoddily acted, and relied too heavily on digital effects. John Williams delivered some stellar music though. And watching an inversion of Luke's journey could have definitely been interesting and taken SW to new levels.

I won't claim TFA is anymore original by any means but much it's better made than the Prequels. Originality doesn't equal quality or entertainment even.

great now I'm a #CruzMissle

"I know how to make movies"

Then why you didn't? Why strike gold with SW, and instead of doing like your butt buddy Spielberg and go wild, you had to spend years and years doing nothing? Why return only to make more Star Wars, why not using that knowledge of movies to make something new, something different that would earn you those oscars you crave so much? Why not do it NOW?

If he is really living in a hell, it is a hell of his own making, he doesn't deserve any pity.

Well he's fat so it's not like he's disproving his original comment.

Logical fallacy, pain is pain and completely subjective

I would still rather be me in my position than Lucas with billions of dollars

haha he's just like me! eating micky d's in my jet

George was probably disillusioned by people not getting Star Wars. He did produce a bunch of shit like Mishima: Life in Four Chapters and Powaqatsi though.

To be honest, if I was lucas with billions of dollars, I likely wouldn't have raped my own IPs so hard then tried to act like I was the victim.

hes tried to do non-star-wars stuff. it fails horribly and he gets super depressed because no one likes his stuff because he doesn't have spielberg second-guessing him all the time.

But hey, maybe in 20 years people will look at strange magic and see it as a misunderstood masterpiece. Like labyrinth. lol

>he doesn't eat mcdonalds in his private jet
europoor detected.

What about THX1138 and American Graffiti?

i was hoping it would be this video

>that look of hate on his face in the 70s

thank for you doing this

That's the thing silly-buns. Normalfaggots hated the prequels. They were shit movies that couldn't appeal like normal movies to most people like the originals could,

The only people who liked the prequels are hardcore star wars nerds.

pre-star-wars and only vaguely successful.

Sup Forums has already turned revisionist and argues that those movies were a product everyone else involved except Lucas.

Well, he did tie himself to robert duvall with THX1138. Duvall had reputation for not taking shit. Then american graffiti had dreyfuss and ron fucking howard.

So its easy to say the same thing happened there as did with shamalyan and bruce willis.

THX only got made because it was such a good student film.

nope