Pajeet Depression Thread

I am eighteen years old and it has been about a year since I discovered what Sup Forums was. Ever since, I have become increasingly detached from my real surroundings, and what I read on Sup Forums, Sup Forums in particular, has become the basis of 80% of my thoughts. I live with my sister and am staying here without going to school/coaching and am supposed to have spent the last six months studying for my entrance exams which I screwed up big time the first attempt. My parents have been kind enough to give me another chance, and if things went well, I could start college with my juniors, but if I blow it this time, I have no future whatsoever. Moreover Indian exams are VERY hard. Perhaps the hardest in the world after China. Of course this seems very hard to believe, because Indians have an average IQ so low that they can't even poo in the loo. But alas, it is true. Rigorous studying regularly for 10 to 12 hours over two years is required to clear the exam. When I was in school I remained at the bottom of the class consistently. But at least that time, my peer group consisted of hardworking, ambitious students.

Right now, since I don't go outside, my peer group has become anons on Sup Forums. Moreover, my sister is at work most of the time, and I am unsupervised. My head hurts all the time, as I struggle to resolve integrals while my mind is busy pondering over whether Africans are human or not, whether there's any point in living if you are a subhuman Pajeet or not, and other things. In fact, in October I had actually begun considering killing myself because I saw no point in living while I am a Pajeet. I am not in a situation to see a shrink at the moment. I used to see one in school, but those were much less embarrassing problems to discuss with the seventy-year old woman my shrink happens to be. I was prescribed a medicine back then, and I've continued taking it right now, but it seems to be taking a while to cause any effect. Right now, there is about two months' time left and I have no clue what to do with my life. Thank you for entertaining my self-pity and sorry for the grammatical errors and stuff.

pajeet lives matter

Focus Pajeet, you can do it.

Your like a baby

If you're this insecure you'll never last in the real world.

Everybody tries to bring down everybody else in life. If you let it get to you'll always be the loser silly Pajeet.

I'm russian and I see day in day out people insulting my ethnicity/motherland here. Do you think I fucking let it get to me? No I tell them to fuck off and then to lick my nuts when they call me a Putinbot.

Don't be a lil bitch.

P.S IQ is a meme

First off,start going outside. No matter how much you hate the filth you have to go out. Go go for a walk. Make a routine and follow it. Always keep yourself busy.
Cleaning up house and then yourself really helps. It actually works. Stop thinking about killing yourself. You have one shot at life. No one knows what was before and what will happen after. Fuck this world live for yourself. Do whatever you like. Where do you live btw?

Putinbot.

lick em

Are you appearing for JEE.

Well?

>Moreover Indian exams are VERY hard

Why don't you apply to an american college?

10 hours of studying over the course of two years is like a few seconds a day man cheer up you can do it

poo in loo

Do you have an arranged marriage set up? Even western pajeet life is suffering

Just smoke opium and fuck a cow lmao

>Sup Forums in particular, has become the basis of 80% of my thoughts.
w e w

Stop worrying about little things. you're very young. Enjoy life while planning about future side by side. dont sweat if you don't get in top college. Do your degree anyway and appear for GATE in final year.it is very easy if you studied in college.it gets you into iit easy

> Wake up
> Realize you are not an American mongrel/chicano
> Thank Vishnu this blessing and go fuck a qt untouchable because she has no rights
You literally have nothing to complain about
Indians will dominate the world by 2030

Thank god i'm not a POOjeet

step 1: gtfo Sup Forums

this
by the time you have a degree, maybe a few years more actually, india should be on the up, perfect time for you to succeed

but seriously stay off Sup Forums

yes.

Learn Java and steal some whitey jobs.

Forty times the price. One-tenth the effort.

give up and enjoy life
ambition is a mental disease

Why the proxy?

I am also 18 and going to appear for JEE. You should just keep your concepts of the course clear and try to learn to think out of the box which you can do by practicing different kind of problems. Do you enjoy science? If not, then don't waste your time in this and go for what you would enjoy. I want to give this enterence test because I enjoy physics. I am curious about the universe and want to learn about it as much as I can before I die. Therefore my plan is to get a good tank in Jee and get M.Tech degree from OUT and then get a PhD in Physics and become a professor or an experimental physicist. Clearly you are not a neard and therefore go for what you want to actually do with your life.

What proxy?

On a serious outlook, if shtf go spend some time learning programming, alot less painful than what your doing now, and alot more rewarding

I thought you were a Pajeet.

I am not, but I saw some Pajeets when I had a job practice. For some reasons there's a lot of Indian business companies here. Even more in Romania.

>Uses Sup Forums
>Uses internet
>Does not go to coaching
>Expects to clear Mains.

Pic related: Cheap, quick and effective. I'll have Amazon send one bottle to your address

Just save up your money, fly to the US and become an illegal alien - it would still be way better than living in Shitland

Jeez dude, get your shit together, if you simply cut Sup Forums out of your life you will notice you are much happier in your day to day life. Dont let the pasty virgins on Sup Forums get you down, you need to focus on your own future, not the bleak future of europeans.

>integrals
nigga I totally forgot about that useless shit holy shit HAHAHAHHA.

looks pretty easy for me,
I guess you are an actual low iq subhuman.

Vot?

you third world losers think you study shit that is harder than us but in actuality, our teachers are just better and we are taught to be problem solvers not memorizing machines.

Don't bother studying for Math or Physics, it's too soul-crushing. Just do tons of entrance exams from previous years until you dont need help anymore, im pretty sure you will find lots of them solved. That's what i did for my entrance exams, gl pajeet