How is this show so fucking good yet arrow sucks?

How is this show so fucking good yet arrow sucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=supergirl flash crossover episode
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The main writers who wrote season 1 and halfway to season 2 jumped ship to write the flash. Notice the drop in quality after the first half of season 2.

They went too gritty tbqh Green arrow is supposed to be somewhat quippy as well as flash .

>the flash
>skinny
>beta
>manlet
Why was this allowed?

it isn't good at all, it's rather mediocre

very repetitive episodes and can't capture the saturday morning villain episodes very well

cast isn't as insufferable as Arrow but I would prefer not to see them in some episodes

First two seasons of arrow are god tier. even by cw standards.

Only because the writers carried season 2 with the story for the complete season, but the quality did drop when they left for flash.

>How is this show so fucking good
It isn't.

Other way around

>>>>>>>>>How is this show so fucking good yet arrow sucks?

That is supergirl.

No, that's definitely the Flash.

The show is supergirl. It has worse cgi.

>6'2"
>manlet
And of course he's thin, he's a distance runner.

fanbase

You're not tricking me again, Sup Forums.

You literal retard

I binged both seasons last week. Was a good week.

I didn't see the supergirl corssover, I sort of know when it takes place in the flash verse but can anyone give me an episode or something?

lmgtfy.com/?q=supergirl flash crossover episode

thanks for googling that for me.
There isn't even an answer in the first 4 links. That's bullshit.

see

So Flash is good.
I don't know if I should bother with arrow, he's way too edgy but that blonde hacker is fun. Assuming she acts the same way she does in Flash.
And what about supergirl? I know the CGI is crap but is the show fun?

Flash '90s was the best Flash tv show.

holy shit i don't remember when it was but my roommate was watching the shit and it was a heart to heart moment between flashdude and some chick on a porch and there was this obnoxiously bright light from a lamppost on the street.
i poked fun at the artsy cinematography and not a few moments later they fucking kiss right where the light is hitting the camera
i fucking swear man

>blonde hacker
>she
I dropped The Strain and The Last Ship due to this.

I dunno man, Season 2 really had some shit moments. Zoom was handled in the worst way he could have been. No screen presence, awful development, shit intentions (kill the world for no reason), absolutely terrible resolution. Arrow was atleast fine up until Season 3.

>please oh god please let there be a decent villain in Flash S3.

Not sure what you're mad about or why you greentexted she.

nigga please, Season 1 ripped off Nolan's Batman so hard it was embarassing

iZombie is the only good thing on the CW
Guggenverse should die

last 4 episodes of Flash season 2 were god tier to me. Suddenly the production values skyrocketed and it was visible in lighting and even the script.

It was very mediocre at times (more often than not), and the Earth 2 episodes were mostly shit and retarded, but man, the last 4 episodes were really good.

Can't wait till season 3 if those episodes were any indication of it.

Zoom was okay-ish.

On Arrow Guggie is the only one left of the original team, other main writers are incompetent women.

Blond hacker becomes the annoying drama queen in mid-season 3. Moreso in 4.