Diniz recognized by the media for deathmarch

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-20/rio-2016-french-walker-finishes-seventh-despite-race-collapse/7769116

>French Olympic race walker Yohann Diniz has been hailed a "hero" online after finishing the men's 50-kilometre walk in Rio despite collapsing during the event.

>The Frenchman had complained of a sore stomach before the start of the race.

>He went on to compete in stifling heat, leading the race at the 30-kilometre mark before suffering what appeared to be "intestinal problems".

>But instead of giving up, Diniz continued on with blood running down his leg. He later collapsed from exhaustion.

>Undeterred by another setback, the Frenchman got back on his feet, finishing the race in eighth place.

>Slovakia's Matej Toth won the gold medal with a time of 3 hours, 40 minutes and 58 seconds.

>Australia's Jared Tallent claimed the silver medal.

Apparantly he's been given the freedom of Mumbai for his dedication to street shitting.

Based Diniz. Even getting into this torture sport deserves huge respect

He made this march a deathmarch.

He's up there with kek now, there is no more pain

he lost his dignity, he will be forever marked as the gu ywho took a shit in his pants, just imagine the sheer embarrassment of his family.

That kind of comes with the territory. They've probably seen him shit himself a number of times before.

DESIGNATED

RIP lel, I crie evry time

He just comes of as a warrior after having the heart to keep going

Jarred Tallent WILL be awarded the gold medal AGAIN in a few years after the current winner is exposed as a drug cheat.

Cap this post.

>LITERALLY JOGGING

D I N I Z
I
N
I
Z

him, toth, arai and kino were the real winners of this years deathmarch

you have no idea how often hobby runners are shitting themselves in marathons, triathlons, ironmans etc.

>tfw had to go out
>when I left Diniz was lapping people
>came 8th

damn, wish I could have seen it

This guy deserves a medal for his dedication to his sport and resilience in the face of physical hardshit

>Diniz
Kek, pootuguese emigra confirmed.

>go for a brisk walk
>shit yourself
>get called a hero

With crispy poo drying on his legs in the Rio sun, we're meant to give him the same accolade we do to fallen veterans?

>shit yourself in public
>throwing your shitty arse sponge in the street for a kid to find
>spraying spectators with faecal matter
>hailed a hero

ayy

olympics boo

Underrated

I shat myself during the London Marathon and was reliably informed about 200 people a year do so.

>americans

>that image

jesus fucking christ

>blood

You wish. Shitty pants boy.

can an american please explain this picture to me as i am confused ty

>those 5 star satisfied customer reviews

oh my god dude this is literally the most disgusting thing I think I've seen on this site

Boner stahp it.

>those reviews
>there are twelve more

>germany
could have expected that one eh

>anglos

>purchasing shit
>paying to have shit imported

Imagine driving whichever means of transportation it was shipped with... the smell...

>importing American poop twinkies to Australia
>very strict customs regulations to protect our unique and vulnerable natural environment
>get a card in the mail telling you to pick up your parcel from the Australian Customs Service office at the airport

Wot do, Sup Forums?

wow, kek

>the shipping time to my country is almost 20 days, enough to the scat to gain consistency and when finally arrive, is solid log of shit in the middle... Is like hard candy of shit!!!!

>Samuel (verified owner) – June 2, 2015:

Ok so just say I’m a pussy I couldnt eat all of it. I don’t think I’m really a shit eater. I took what couldn’t eat and masturbated with the shit and Twinkie on my cock. I love smell of shit. I think I’m going to just order this pretty girls shit and masturbat with it. But if you in to shit this is the real deal! I keep cumming back

Fucking casuals.
>This item is out of stock

Explain yourselves burgers.

sounds almost guilty that he couldn't finish it

why is she charging so little? I thought the appeal of shit like this is that it's such a niche market that you can overcharge the few freaks looking for it

Is a shit twinkee an athlete?

Poo market is competitive, there is a price war going on that is really revealing a darker underside to the world of PCEs (Poo Consumption Enthusiasts)

Spoiler, it's actually her boyfriends shit. People are literally being poop cucked.

oh god the shame

its actually a valid question

she has a very rare, possibly completely unique market with almost no competition

you could charge 150 for it, 20 bucks almost makes it seem worthless

Substituting shit is clearly a doping violation. I want every US Olympian banned because of this.

>market

I mean to say product in a market there

she is a martyr
her memory and honor will be remembered for generations to come

20 bucks for two pieces of shit sounds like overcharging to me

So how much would an original Diniz Rio 2016 poop twinkie sell for?

Americans are very well-versed in shit

>Amerisharts

First thing in in Walmart
What do I see?
A river of shart
Staring at me
I close my eyes, I step away
No matter where I go, there's no getting away

TAKE THE SHART

TO THE MART

TAKE THE SHART

TO THE MART

>white """"""""""people""""""""""

Really? It's not like you can just go to your store and pick hot girl's shit off the shelves. $20 is nothing, definitely not worth the process of inserting your own shit into 2 twinkies and mailing them.

I L O V E Z L A T A N

Athletes shit themselves all the time. Only normalfags may give him shit. But why should a god among men care about what cattle thinks?

top price!

>pooping yourself

It happens dude. Esp when you get older.

Last time i post this. I promess.