How come we aren't making memes out of this movie? Besides the martha scene

How come we aren't making memes out of this movie? Besides the martha scene.

Cause it's boring and droll

>we

is that the royal 'we'?

Because half of us havent seen it yet

got a link to download pls?

>memes are too simple for their own good
>all the gospels & holy grails made on Sup Forums are God-tier memes
"Is it really surprising that the most powerful man in the world should be a figure of controversy?"

Jar of Piss is kind of a meme.
Shazam>Superman. Ergo the Shazam movie is going to be even more controversial.

IF I SNAP YOUR NECK WILL YOU DIE?

>half of us haven't seen it yet
I bet 90% of the fuckers who keep shouting "capekino" in every thread haven't seen the movie.

People make meme threads about "Son of Krypton vs Bat of Gotham".

I am personally waiting for Bluray to use epic quality visual imagery to make a visual transcendent meme

There already is a meme of it. It's people defending it

MMMMM

Erm i wasnt slagging off the film retard, i love cavill. you are clearly autistic.

>implying people can't legitimately like this movie

Oh you can legit like it. But you actually don't, do you?

Not really. It's horribly edited, littered with bad dialogue, pointless subplots, and is out right embarrassing in some scenes

Wait a few more weeks for the directors cut blu-ray.

In typical Sup Forums fashion, the first post has the perfect reply.

Because when people get butthurt over insults that are not insults its hard to tell whos genuine and whos trolling see

>X vs Y
>MMM BOYS
>cherry candy
>Martha
>do you bleed.., YOU WILL
>capekino
Don't you think that's enough?

the only reason baneposting happened was because of how inexplicably/inexcusably bad it was, start to finish, and pointing this out made people tangibly angry, because after TDK, people were basically forcing themselves to think TDKR was good, but they couldn't think of any way to back it up. The few that tried just spawned another maymay where every single solitary screenshot was extensively over analyzed to complete absurdity.

BvS was just bad and you only get (you)s from pretending otherwise. No one forces themselves to like snyder's shit, as hes done nothing but pure hackery.

I agree with you but we're not allowed to have this opinion because we're dumb and don't get it.

Perryposting will be a thing.
Superior in every way to Lexposting.
Also check em

TELL ME...

bad bait

Love this edit of the poster.

Dark and mysterious

Still waiting for this movie to be released so I can save some cool kinography images

>A Legend

I only make HD memes, I'm waiting for the bluray.

Nope i liked the movie but some silly willy here thinks i was insulting it.

Fuck off back to meh-heeco

>Because when people get butthurt over insults that are not insults its hard to tell whos genuine and whos trolling see

The extended blu ray cut

Yes and your point? Can you not like a movie but also like the memes of it?

No because everything has to be black and white now. If you like one thing you must hate the other thing.

Actually you only get to be one of the kool kids if you hate EVERYTHING.

>bad meme
>bad bait

Fanatically choosing a side in a 'console war' is pretty hot right now too.

Are you trolling nigga? I like dark knight rises and find baneposting pretty funny.

Pretty weak b8 m8.

But only losers choose sides, the kool kids hate both sides and are therefore superior. Enjoying things is passe.

guys, don't be those braindead normies who've only been here since '08-'16 who can't quite understand that more than one person posts on Sup Forums.

this perryposting is godtier

also who has the C I A screenshot?

>most of the anons @ Sup Forums in a nutshell

Dude what? sorry i have a sense of humour while your head is firmly up your ass.

Ah, the classic "I'm totally an oldfag so my opinions count for more than yours" tactic.

There's a meme about calling terrible movies "kino"

seriously tho i like baneposting so at least your response was half funny!